All Things Sephora

poodle649

Wow everyone has been busy in this thread! I was all caught up before bed and when my first alarm went off at 4 I figured I'd check here to be sure I didn't miss any rewards being posted over midnight. I too figure they won't be up until 9amEST but gotta be safe and refresh regularly! Just glad I don't have to work or my chances would be pretty slim. I have 2096 points and am just trying to get the 1000 Smashbox set. It has that palette that I had been interested in but would never get myself. I'll save my other points. There are normally small perks along the way that I like and I would hate to not have any left at all for those. Like that 250 Bite one, if that ever shows up in my sotre!

TwiggyPop

Not Sephora related, but I have a question. IMATS!!! What's the best one to hit up? NYC? Toronto? LA? I want to go to one, but I don't know if there's a big difference between vendors, prices, etc.

Psych1

Last year, I didn't get to see any of the rewards. I'm not up on all the tips and tricks to getting these rewards quickly, so my hopes aren't too high either. I love the idea of getting a designer bag in exchange for the points, but I don't qualify for any of those rewards. If I get the chance, I may go for the KVD liner set. The Becca set looks nice too since I don't have any of the products in it.
I didn't participate last year either, I wasn't even aware of it, so this will be my first time as well. KVD & Becca rewards are really nice as well, I hope you're able to get one of them! Let's see what happens, this will be interesting

stormborn

Not Sephora related, but I have a question. IMATS!!! What's the best one to hit up? NYC? Toronto? LA? I want to go to one, but I don't know if there's a big difference between vendors, prices, etc.
Toronto so we can go together! On a completely unrelated note, my toddler just woke up crying, saying that she is scared because her blanket is too comfy. I'm seriously questioning my decision to stay up and stalk Sephora binge watch Power.

stormborn

Do the epic rewards show up on their own product page or as an add-on at the checkout like regular rewards? And does anyone know if this varies for Canadian shoppers?

bunnypoet

KVD & Becca rewards are really nice as well, I hope you're able to get one of them! Let's see what happens, this will be interesting
Good luck to you as well!
friends.gif
I'm getting sleepy so I'm probably going to miss out - I have a feeling I'll be asleep when the rewards go live since I am on the West Coast. I was hoping they would do it at 1 AM Pacific Time like last year, but it's already 3:30 and nothing on the site. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll check my phone!

bunnypoet

Do the epic rewards show up on their own product page or as an add-on at the checkout like regular rewards? And does anyone know if this varies for Canadian shoppers?
That's what I'm wondering as well! I missed out last year, so I don't know where or how they appeared.

Psych1

Good luck to you as well! :frenz:  I'm getting sleepy so I'm probably going to miss out - I have a feeling I'll be asleep when the rewards go live since I am on the West Coast. I was hoping they would do it at 1 AM Pacific Time like last year, but it's already 3:30 and nothing on the site. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll check my phone!
Thanks! I'm on the west coast also and if I get sleepy, I'm definitely going to sleep. I'm not all that invested in any of the rewards to make myself suffer. Lol I wake up a lot anyway, so I'll just check my phone as well.

Ajigglin

I know Adri, she did a few reality shows, married Christopher Knight, they had their own show. She did a lot of modeling, but not so much anymore. She's still a geeky girl who loves her video games. Haha. She's in LA and just moved in with her new boyfriend. Elyse got into trouble with the law, but became a successful model in Asia. She had another hissy fit and quit, moved back to New Mexico. Who knows what happened after that. Shannon has done a lot of modeling and a couple beauty pageants. Robin did a little bit of modeling before doing some acting stints, but Adrienne doesn't know what she's doing now. Katie did quite a bit of acting and modeling. I haven't heard much about her since her husband committed suicide after he found pictures of her whoring around with Leo DiCaprio and some other Hollywood Tom. Kesse has done some hosting and some modeling, but not a lot.
Such a good recap.

patentg33k

I'm lightly stalking for the epic reward. My prediction is that this will be another mess, and I'm not counting on getting in.

BUT, if you are trying (and i know that you already know this...)

-your cart has at least one item in it that you are purchasing. Some of the cheapest are the Sephora Face Masks ($6)--they're pretty nice actually. The eye masks are even cheaper at $5, and a sleeping mask at $4
-If you don't have free ship, you may want to get something more expensive or just decide to pay for shipping.
-Put in any promo code now (DIORMAX is a nice dior lipgloss sample--the mobile app has the best selection of codes and they work on the online site too)
-Make sure your payment and shipment info is current

The BI Rewards tab is on the last page before checkout. Hit "select your BI rewards now" to see if anything epic appears.

Sephora's Facebook page says that quantities are very limited, and that the rewards will go live on mobile and online/browser.

Oh, and may the odds be ever in your favor!! Love ya!

Missyrocks

This is cray cray. Up all night checking. The struggle is real. Never had an epic reward and I'm rouge. They give no info on this.