All Things Sephora

Medgal07

The battle against lurkers was so real when I was on the Mac side. So glad to be done with that.
People who thought they were winning popularity contests by blasting info were just as bad as the lurkers who were nabbing it. They were too stupid or immature to get it!!!

elegant-one

It's almost the size of an actual bottle of champagne.
lol.gif
lmao.gif

phoebeloves

Does anyone remember how long the caviar stick set from LM hung around last year before selling out? I remember I waited too long and missed it last year. Just wondering if I should get it now or can wait until the Nov sale...

Psych1

Hi Guys, Im getting a lot of responses from yahoo users I know I've entered having issues getting the emails? Can anyone confirm this?
I have yahoo and haven't received the code yet either. Sounds like it may be an issue since there are several of us. Should we send you an alternate email or will that be too much added work for you? ETA: just saw your other post regarding alternate emails, thank you so much for all your time! It's like a second job for you getting all these codes out!

VAL4M

Not yet. Not sure if one has been sent to me or not. I hope Canadians aren't excluded, now that Sephora has a Canadian site.
yes i'm too is kind of hoping, but I guess by tomorrow if we still havent received anything we will need to wait in November for the VIB sale... money save I guess.

elegant-one

It is!! I have used it every day since I got it!! Absolutely love it!!
winks.gif
It looks really nice. I forgot about it when I placed my order. I mean, I was racing to place it
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

And the $$$ powder...there are STILL "only a few left" ................should I buy them all to see how few ARE actually left
rofl.gif

Vineetha

It looks really nice. I forgot about it when I placed my order. I mean, I was racing to place it :lmao: :lmao: And the $$$ powder...there are STILL "only a few left" ................should I buy them all to see how few ARE actually left :rofl:  
:lmao: they are waiting for you EO!'

shontay07108

Do you guys know they have a mini size of the nars creamy concealer? The things you find when you dig through the site (b/c ya know sephora can never manage to put new things under new arrivals). I just realized I'm almost out of my UD brow pencil. It's my HG now, so I might as well get another.

Shars

I guess that I am one of these people… I feel bad about the idea that my posts were annoying to anyone. I really appreciate all that Colormefab and GlamMomAngel have done for us. When I said that I was checking my spam folder a lot it was because I thought Sephora was doing something strange with when they sent out the codes, it wasn’t a “why haven’t you sent me a code?” kind of thing. I’m sorry if it came off that way.
I’ve been having a rough time these last few weeks and I think I just got very excited about the F&F sale as a fun treat in a crappy month. I’ve been looking forward to it since GlamMomAngel was kind enough to ask for emails to submit. You know how when the big things in life just don’t go your way you focus more on the smaller things? If I got carried away with my posts about the F&F sale I sincerely apologize. I’m grateful to be a part of this community because it’s filled with wonderful people and really hope I wasn’t very bothersome.

I didn't think you were bothersome either but that's the way it goes right. I'm with you re being excited over the little things!! Makeup is my happy place!

Thinking the same. How do they have 500 emails when so few people regularly comment in the Sephora thread? Hmmm.
I was thinking the same thing!!! I know everyone can't commit to chatting here everyday but it'd be nice if you take from this forum, that you could also contribute too in some way!

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

Do you guys know they have a mini size of the nars creamy concealer? The things you find when you dig through the site (b/c ya know sephora can never manage to put new things under new arrivals).

I just realized I'm almost out of my UD brow pencil. It's my HG now, so I might as well get another.
I saw that today!! It's a shame they only have 2 shades, none of which would ever look right on me lol.!

Medgal07

It looks really nice. I forgot about it when I placed my order. I mean, I was racing to place it
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

And the $$$ powder...there are STILL "only a few left" ................should I buy them all to see how few ARE actually left
rofl.gif
I dare ya. In the spirit of Noah---I double dare ya!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

shontay07108

I didn't think you were bothersome either but that's the way it goes right. I'm with you re being excited over the little things!! Makeup is my happy place! I was thinking the same thing!!! I know everyone can't commit to chatting here everyday but it'd be nice if you take from this forum, that you could also contribute too in some way! I saw that today!! It's a shame they only have 2 shades, none of which would ever look right on me lol.!
Yeah, I would love to try Caramel since Amande was too dark for me. Actually, I could've gotten both and tried to mix them and see what happens. :sigh: I hate when they tease mini sizes like that. I just put a UD mini liner set in my cart.

colormefab

Quote: Originally Posted by boschicka
Thinking the same. How do they have 500 emails when so few people regularly comment in the Sephora thread? Hmmm.

Read this wrong. We have received requests through different medias as well.

aurescent

There are some nice ladies over on IG giving out codes if anyone is still looking for one. Search under a specific tag (not too hard to figure out, the event name). I don't want to link anyone directly so they aren't bombarded with requests. But I got one sent to me pretty quickly after requesting it, it did end up in the spam folder (gmail). As a courtesy, maybe give them a follow as well if you're going to be requesting one from them. Happy shopping!