All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I dare ya. In the spirit of Noah---I double dare ya!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
lol.gif
th_thdeadea.gif
th_thdeadea.gif
angelic.gif

I had this doctor flirting with me at the grocery store this morning (I hope the UPS dude didn't see it
girlhaha.gif
) I told hubs it was the $$$ powder
lol.gif

colormefab

I sent out a huge batch to be generated about a half-hour ago, please let me know if you have received or not received the codes. Please check junk/spam mail.

Thanks!

VioletSparkles

I sent out a huge batch to be generated about a half-hour ago, please let me know if you have received or not received the codes. Please check junk/spam mail.

Thanks!
I received the code! You deserve a HUGE thank you! Truly, it takes a very special person to be so generous with their time. There are not enough hearts to give you!
heart.gif
heart2.gif
heart.gif

boschicka

Quote: Originally Posted by boschicka
Thinking the same. How do they have 500 emails when so few people regularly comment in the Sephora thread? Hmmm.

Read this wrong. We have received requests through different medias as well.
Oh goodness, wasn't saying you were embellishing the number. I believed the number and that it was from people here just taking advantage when they don't contribute. That's good to know it's not solely Specktrettes.

hitchcockblonde

I just realized I'm almost out of my UD brow pencil. It's my HG now, so I might as well get another.
Thanks for posting this! Added the mini Vanilla to my cart while I wait for the Jem and Karen Walker mirrors. On the UD brow note, have you tried their brow tamer? I tried it in store with a mascara wand (GERMS) this past weekend and it seemed pretty good but I'd like to get other people's thoughts on their brow products. There doesn't seem to be many reviews online right now. I am the laziest when it comes to brows.

Psych1

I sent out a huge batch to be generated about a half-hour ago, please let me know if you have received or not received the codes. Please check junk/spam mail. Thanks!
I just received mine!!! Thank you SOOO much, I really, really appreciate it!!! You're so sweet for helping us all out!! Side note: My code was in my spam folder.

colormefab

Yes, I apologize. I just have been getting major tude and shade surrounding this. Its exhausting and i was on the defensive. I read your comment incorrectly.
Oh goodness, wasn't saying you were embellishing the number. I believed the number and that it was from people here just taking advantage when they don't contribute. That's good to know it's not solely Specktrettes.

elegant-one

Thanks for posting this! Added the mini Vanilla to my cart while I wait for the Jem and Karen Walker mirrors. On the UD brow note, have you tried their brow tamer? I tried it in store with a mascara wand (GERMS) this past weekend and it seemed pretty good but I'd like to get other people's thoughts on their brow products. There doesn't seem to be many reviews online right now. I am the laziest when it comes to brows.
I recently got that Givenchy Mr. Brow
girlhaha.gif
& I really love it. Fast & easy. For added color though I use TF.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thanks!
I just checked my email and I received the code! It was in my spam, so ladies, check your spam if it's not in your inbox! Thank you so much for offering up your time and efforts to allow those of us who wouldn't have had an opportunity to get the code, get one. I feel like I can't thank you (and GlamMomAngel) enough for everything you've done for all of us but I hope you feel all of the appreciation you deserve for your kindness. :)

colormefab

I just checked my email and I received the code! It was in my spam, so ladies, check your spam if it's not in your inbox! Thank you so much for offering up your time and efforts to allow those of us who wouldn't have had an opportunity to get the code, get one. I feel like I can't thank you (and GlamMomAngel) enough for everything you've done for all of us but I hope you feel all of the appreciation you deserve for your kindness. :)
Really, you saying thank you is enough. I appreciate your courtesy.

boschicka

I'm sorry you're being treated poorly for doing such a generous thing. I hope it helps to know that there are many of us here who truly do appreciate your thoughtfulness and time. The sale is such fun for makeup hounds, so you're bringing lots of joy!

shontay07108

No, I haven't tried the brow tamer. I thought about it, but I really don't need it. My brows stay put all day just using the pencil.

YarahFlower

[@]colormefab[/@] [@]GlamMomAngel[/@] Just got my email ladies! Thank you so much for your generosity and your willingness to help us out in spite of opposition! You two ROCK :love: