All Things Sephora

Psych1

I'm about to finally place my order before even more stuff sells out. Any recommendations on a good Tinted Sunscreen for dry skin? I'm thinking Shiseido? Not sure if Algenist is good for sunscreen. I'm using Kate Sommerville right now & it leaves the worst white cast ever! Definitely need a tinted one! lol

Psych1

Hmmmm not that I ever noticed. It does have some silicones in it, so if you're sensitive to those, skip it. But as a plus, it can double as an easy primer. 
Awesome, thanks for the info!! Definitely keeping this one in mind as I narrow down my list

honey b

Not yet. Not sure if one has been sent to me or not. I hope Canadians aren't excluded, now that Sephora has a Canadian site.
The code works on the Canadian site. I just placed my order an hour ago. And of course, even though I reminded others to use ebates I forgot to do it myself!
weeping.gif
I blame it on being up so often with my teething 7 month old last night.

JerseyGirl

lol.gif
th_thdeadea.gif
th_thdeadea.gif
angelic.gif

I had this doctor flirting with me at the grocery store this morning (I hope the UPS dude didn't see it
girlhaha.gif
) I told hubs it was the $$$ powder
lol.gif
LOL! How do you know it was a doctor?? I love that $$$ powder... I'd buy more but I didn't get a code so I'm going to wait to Nov if they still have it...

Twinkle_Twinkle

Order placed!

I'm really proud of myself for trimming down my list. And I had a major return binge today so I'm actually not out of pocket with this purchase, which is amazing.
I decided to wait on a lot of color products until the November sale, and by a lot, I mean only a few eyeshadows and eyeliners that I need to swatch again before deciding, plus maybe a NARS blush, primer (I'm testing various ones now), Chanel Chance, Boscia face linens, and mmmaaaayyybbbeee the YSL Touche Eclat pen and a Black Up blush. I can't find enough Black Up swatches to convince me to purchase.

Shars

Order placed!

I'm really proud of myself for trimming down my list. And I had a major return binge today so I'm actually not out of pocket with this purchase, which is amazing.
I decided to wait on a lot of color products until the November sale, and by a lot, I mean only a few eyeshadows and eyeliners that I need to swatch again before deciding, plus maybe a NARS blush, primer (I'm testing various ones now), Chanel Chance, Boscia face linens, and mmmaaaayyybbbeee the YSL Touche Eclat pen and a Black Up blush. I can't find enough Black Up swatches to convince me to purchase.
Girl, your order is in.... but you know UD has a 2pc set to that setting spray on Sephora for $39.00, right?

Monsy

Thanks for posting this! Added the mini Vanilla to my cart while I wait for the Jem and Karen Walker mirrors. On the UD brow note, have you tried their brow tamer? I tried it in store with a mascara wand (GERMS) this past weekend and it seemed pretty good but I'd like to get other people's thoughts on their brow products. There doesn't seem to be many reviews online right now. I am the laziest when it comes to brows.
Brow tamer is great i really like it. Gives enough color but has lightweight texture it's not thick like anastasia for example

Monsy

I'm about to finally place my order before even more stuff sells out. Any recommendations on a good Tinted Sunscreen for dry skin? I'm thinking Shiseido? Not sure if Algenist is good for sunscreen. I'm using Kate Sommerville right now & it leaves the worst white cast ever! Definitely need a tinted one! lol
Clarins!!!

starletta8

I sent out a huge batch to be generated about a half-hour ago, please let me know if you have received or not received the codes. Please check junk/spam mail.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Thanks to the generosity of the ladies on this board, I picked up a staple I've been out of and finally got something that's been living on my Loves list for more than a year!