All Things Sephora

boschicka

Yeah, it's the look that bothers me. Like you, I'm glad the site is still here, but for some reason it's painful to look at. It's actually not slow on my laptop or phone, though.

Yup, I thought I would adjust to the look with time, but it's not happening. Plus I miss the photo galleries. Didn't realize how often I utilized them.

In other news, I think I'm going to try the new Clinique pop eyeshadows, the Guerlain Meteorites Voyage Compacted Pearls of Powder, & the Tarte Tartelette Tease palette.

shontay07108

Yup, I thought I would adjust to the look with time, but it's not happening. Plus I miss the photo galleries. Didn't realize how often I utilized them.

In other news, I think I'm going to try the new Clinique pop eyeshadows, the Guerlain Meteorites Voyage Compacted Pearls of Powder, & the Tarte Tartelette Tease palette.

Yeah, I miss the pic gallery and it sucks not to have the thanks feature anymore. Sometimes I have nothing to add, but I want the person to know that I read what they said. Now, if I don't respond I feel like an ass.

Thankfully, there's nothing else I really want from Sephora right now. If this MUFE corrector works out I will get the concealer, but that's it. I'm interested in this Sacha Buttercup setting powder I keep hearing about.

karlaedith

The dior glowing pink highlighter is now up on the sephora website so i ordered, i saw T's swatches of it and it looks more white than pink which i like, but if it shows up too pink on my NC25 skin i will return it and get the ABH starlight

elegant-one

The new Bite shades went up this morning. I got Red Velvet & Pastille. I also threw in one of the new MUFE concealers. I got the one that's supposed to be for color correcting because I'm not sure if the darkest shade of concealer is dark enough.

Man, this board is tragically slow. It's making me sad.
Yep :doh:

I can't wait to hear what you think of Red Velvet. I probably should have just ordered it.

AnneAntz

I'm so angry with myself! I placed an order online on Dec 31st... I didn't even think that I could've placed it on the 1st and had the $92 go towards re qualifying for VIB Rouge, damn! I emailed customer service and hopefully they can maybe help me out a bit.

I hope they will work things out with you. I was planing to buy the sale on Jan 1st to get the point FY2016 and totally forgot.... smh

AnneAntz

The dior glowing pink highlighter is now up on the sephora website so i ordered, i saw T's swatches of it and it looks more white than pink which i like, but if it shows up too pink on my NC25 skin i will return it and get the ABH starlight

Ahhh I have to many highlighters already. I saw this one everywhere. Please share what do you think about it when you got it :)

boschicka

Yeah, I miss the pic gallery and it sucks not to have the thanks feature anymore. Sometimes I have nothing to add, but I want the person to know that I read what they said. Now, if I don't respond I feel like an ass.

Thankfully, there's nothing else I really want from Sephora right now. If this MUFE corrector works out I will get the concealer, but that's it. I'm interested in this Sacha Buttercup setting powder I keep hearing about.

:rofl:Ha, exactly! We NEED the Like button to come back!

Shars

The Dior Glowing Gardens Illuminating Powders sold out before Sephora had even gotten an image loaded for them. :rofl:

Dang!! I saw the eyeshadow palette earlier and I was wondering if they didn't get the powders! Did they have both? And did they have the blush as well? Seems like I'm going to have to stalk them lol.

Prettypackages

This x100

The Dior Glowing Gardens Illuminating Powders sold out before Sephora had even gotten an image loaded for them. :rofl:
are they awesome? Looks like I need to take a trip to the Dior thread.

Dang!! I saw the eyeshadow palette earlier and I was wondering if they didn't get the powders! Did they have both? And did they have the blush as well? Seems like I'm going to have to stalk them lol.
Palettes too?

One thing the slowness will do is make me search out new products on my own. Not that we don't update each other, but I usually was able to count on us reviewing them first.

DILLIGAF

Happy New Year Everyone! :D

I enjoy Colourpop's liquid lipsticks, pencil eyeliners and lip liners. Their shadows and cheek products haven't done it for me. I did order a new eyeshadow quad b/c it's a collab with a youtuber and the colors are too gorgeous to pass on. I hope they're better than their other shadows.
Was it the Kathleenlights palette? I bought it too the colors are stunning.

DILLIGAF

They had a 30% off sale for boxing day. I picked up the loose and pressed buttercup powders. I used the pressed to baked my undereye concealer the other day. I didnt find it as stark as theBen Nye Banana powder. I use Sienna and Topaz in that brand but i can't use the for baking. Let me know if you want swatches.

VioletSparkles

They did have both powders. I did not see the blush though. All I saw from the Glowing Gardens collection was that eye shadow palette and the two glowing powders. I could have missed something though. ;) It could be that they brought in limited stock to start with and will be restocking with a much larger quantity. At least I hope so, so that you won't have to do too much stalking. :)