All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

Oh no, I'm sad to hear all the disappointment about the JH eye palette! I'm going to test it out tomorrow. I've had a horrible headache all day today and haven't done much, let alone do a full face.

Is anyone going to the VIBR event this Sunday. The email seemed to hint a some of the products that'll be there and UD Vice was on the list. I really hope so! I'd like to snag one or two.
I'm going mainly because I'm hoping that the new Vice lipsticks will be there. I'm going to a brand new store and I really hope they have everything out and ready for the event. *crosses fingers that the JH palette will be there too.*

elegant-one

:cloud9::kisskiss::five: And I wanted to tell you that Nordies sent me the Mocha Havana blush FREE. I canceled it, but they sent it anyway & told me to keep it. It's actually quite pretty on. I wonder if they changed the shade just a bit because it is a rose bronze.

Jayjayy

Oh no, I'm sad to hear all the disappointment about the JH eye palette! I'm going to test it out tomorrow. I've had a horrible headache all day today and haven't done much, let alone do a full face.

Is anyone going to the VIBR event this Sunday. The email seemed to hint a some of the products that'll be there and UD Vice was on the list. I really hope so! I'd like to snag one or two.

I'm going! I asked if they'd have the new ABH products and the girl said no :(. But I didn't make any Memorial Day purchases because I hope to buy some new goodies! The girl was like "you can bring a friend" and I thought about how all my beauty-interested friends are on here...so I'm going alone but super excited!

Haven

My JH es palette was delivered yesterday. Wish I could comment on the quality, but the shadows were shattered. Whoever packed my shipment only added one small strip of paper in the box. Sephora is refunding my money and letting me keep the shattered palette. Gee thanks a lot. :mad:

boschicka

My JH es palette was delivered yesterday. Wish I could comment on the quality, but the shadows were shattered. Whoever packed my shipment only added one small strip of paper in the box. Sephora is refunding my money and letting me keep the shattered palette. Gee thanks a lot. :mad:

Ugh, that stinks. Drives me bonkers when they do that! I'm always amazed when these companies ship makeup like that.

Jill1228

I'm on vacation in Las Vegas right now. I'm going to the VIBR event at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace location

laurennnxox

Aw, I'm so sorry! That sucks. They won't offer you a replacement on 6/16? It's definitely going to restock online then. So if you're really interested in securing a palette, maybe ask for that? But I totally understand if you want your money back too! 6/16 is a ways away.

Ugh, that stinks. Drives me bonkers when they do that! I'm always amazed when these companies ship makeup like that.

THE WORST! I agree. When I opened my box I was 99% sure my stuff was going to be shattered too. :( It was just a measly piece of paper and one layer of tiny bubble wrap and everything was jiggling around.

Monsy

:cloud9::kisskiss::five: And I wanted to tell you that Nordies sent me the Mocha Havana blush FREE. I canceled it, but they sent it anyway & told me to keep it. It's actually quite pretty on. I wonder if they changed the shade just a bit because it is a rose bronze.

well that's awesome!!!

borinquena

Aw, I'm so sorry! That sucks. They won't offer you a replacement on 6/16? It's definitely going to restock online then. So if you're really interested in securing a palette, maybe ask for that? But I totally understand if you want your money back too! 6/16 is a ways away.

THE WORST! I agree. When I opened my box I was 99% sure my stuff was going to be shattered too. :( It was just a measly piece of paper and one layer of tiny bubble wrap and everything was jiggling around.

Oh, I just had a flashback of the Lorac Mega Pro craziness. Mine arrived in a flimsy bubble envelope via usps. -_-

montREALady

I'm glad to hear that you ladies received your BECCA x Jaclyn Hill products today! I received my face and eyeshadow palettes as well! The packaging for the products are just as gorgeous in person as they are in photos and videos. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to return the eyeshadow palette but I can't wait to use the face palette! Also, I'm glad to hear that you're getting Sun Dipped so soon MontREALady! That was super fast! I don't know how I'm going to have the patience to wait to get it at a later date, lol. Please let us know how you like it when you use it!
I'm wearing from both palettes today, I'm a hot-azz mess just wearing new stuff like a flipping child! LMAO!! I can't even get into how nice the ABH highlighters are in this palette. The pigmentation, tones...just awesome. I swiped Bronzed on my face today and damn near fainted. Maybe I'm exaggerating? LOLLL! Wearing Amaretto blush from JH and it's so pretty. I just topped a bit of Rose Spritz on the apples of my cheeks and blended all that glory together. I have swatches and a video of the ABH palette in the ABH thread and HAA (Highlighter Addict) thread if anyone's interested. The Becca x JH swatches are in the HAA thread only.

I got my palette today and decided to gift it to my sister. She really loved it. I'll get one at the store launch, I hope. If not I will just use hers. I'm very much in love with the blushes.
Oh how sweet! I thought it was because you didn't like it.

A quick follow up to my earlier post about the Becca Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette. So, so disappointed. By lunch time, the shadows were almost completely gone from my eyes. I had the colors packed on top of UD Primer Potion. I've tried a lot of different brands of shadow and never had this happen.

On the bright side, since I'm returning this I have more $$ to spend on the new UD Vice Lipstick
I so wasn't interested in the eye shadow palette, sucks it didn't work out for you though.

I'm going mainly because I'm hoping that the new Vice lipsticks will be there. I'm going to a brand new store and I really hope they have everything out and ready for the event. *crosses fingers that the JH palette will be there too.*
I have Pandemonium in my UD cart since UD Junkies can order early but I'm kind of hesitating because do I really need another purple lipstick?

OMG no!! Mine was in bubble wrap! Who does that? Oh wait, you said e/s palette, I got the face...but still!

laurennnxox

UD has the new vice lipsticks up, and out of my list of 10 that I eventually want, only 1 (Peyote) won't be in Sephora. So I went ahead and just picked up that one! Surprised I limited myself to one, but the others I'll be able to swatch in store and take my time on. This shade looks soo pretty, I can't wait to get it!

MaryJane

UD has the new vice lipsticks up, and out of my list of 10 that I eventually want, only 1 (Peyote) won't be in Sephora. So I went ahead and just picked up that one! Surprised I limited myself to one, but the others I'll be able to swatch in store and take my time on. This shade looks soo pretty, I can't wait to get it!

I ordered a few first thing this morning. One shade I wanted (Upigh) was already out of stock - how does that happen when they weren't even released until today. I ordered Peyote as well, it looks like a really unique shade.

laurennnxox

I ordered a few first thing this morning. One shade I wanted (Upigh) was already out of stock - how does that happen when they weren't even released until today. I ordered Peyote as well, it looks like a really unique shade.

So crazy! I don't understand how it went OOS so quickly. I think I saw another shade that was gone, too. It was like a nude/brown shade. What other colors did you get? And I agree on Peyote! I can't wait for it.

Hopefully I can swatch more during the Sephora event on sunday. I want a metallic red (either Wrath or Cruel) and maybe another rosy-brown or super nude shade. :) I want Safe Word, which is Sephora Exclusive.

I have a feeling that they won't have all 100 there for the event. I just don't know what they would do with it all before the true launch. Maybe they'll just have out the 20 Sephora exclusive shades. I think I read online that the Launch is 6/6 for all Non-UD Junkie members. But I don't know if that's in stores or online. :confused:

I hope you like the ones you got! It was nice getting free shipping without hitting the minimum. I also got a free eyeshadow for the birthday gift.

MaryJane

So crazy! I don't understand how it went OOS so quickly. I think I saw another shade that was gone, too. It was like a nude/brown shade. What other colors did you get? And I agree on Peyote! I can't wait for it.

Hopefully I can swatch more during the Sephora event on sunday. I want a metallic red (either Wrath or Cruel) and maybe another rosy-brown or super nude shade. :) I want Safe Word, which is Sephora Exclusive.

I have a feeling that they won't have all 100 there for the event. I just don't know what they would do with it all before the true launch. Maybe they'll just have out the 20 Sephora exclusive shades. I think I read online that the Launch is 6/6 for all Non-UD Junkie members. But I don't know if that's in stores or online. :confused:

I hope you like the ones you got! It was nice getting free shipping without hitting the minimum. I also got a free eyeshadow for the birthday gift.

You and I seem to like the same colors - Safe Word is on my list as well. I signed up for the Sephora event on Sunday but am not sure if I'll go. I'm really only interested in the Vice lipsticks and, if they aren't going to have more than a few shades, I won't waste my time. I'll just order them on the 6th.

My order today was Peyote, Hitchhike, and Backtalk.

shontay07108

You guys, you know I live on the Sephora site. So, I saw the Cover FX Enhancer drops when they popped up, but I didn't want to buy because it's hard to really see the colors. Well, Insta has swatches and I'm dying. In case no one mentioned it, the drops are like liquid highlighter/bronzer that you can mix with moisturizer or foundation just like the other drops in their line. They look gorgeous. While I wasn't a fan of the foundation drops, I think this is my kinda deal. Celestial is calling me and it looks like the liquid form of the Anastasia Tourmaline highlighter.

Oh, the UD lipsticks are up? I'll wait for Sephora because I'm not interested in being a UD member or whatever they call it. Plus, I hate their shipping.

Latest posts