All Things Sephora

BrittLuvsMakeup

I got my palette today and decided to gift it to my sister. She really loved it. I'll get one at the store launch, I hope. If not I will just use hers. I'm very much in love with the blushes.

That was super sweet of you to gift it to your sister! I'm really glad she loved it! I hope that you'll be able to obtain another for yourself when it launches in store. Shortly before I ordered the Face Palette for myself, my mother told me she didn't want it anymore, but now that she's seen it in person, she wants it again so I'll also be trying to get it again when it's relaunched on the 16th. I haven't swatched or used the blushes yet but if they are just as gorgeous as they are in the pan, I'm sure I'll love them too because I'm a sucker for blushes.

A quick follow up to my earlier post about the Becca Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette. So, so disappointed. By lunch time, the shadows were almost completely gone from my eyes. I had the colors packed on top of UD Primer Potion. I've tried a lot of different brands of shadow and never had this happen.

On the bright side, since I'm returning this I have more $$ to spend on the new UD Vice Lipstick

I'm sorry to hear that the eyeshadows performed so poorly on you. From what I've heard about their other eyeshadow palettes, BECCA's eyeshadows tend to perform better than this so it's disappointing that they seem to have dropped the ball on this one. I've seen a few positive reviews about it but the majority of them seem to echo your experience. I returned mine this morning but didn't use it just in case Sephora could resell it to someone. Hopefully, it performs well on whoever purchases it.

Oh no, I'm sad to hear all the disappointment about the JH eye palette! I'm going to test it out tomorrow. I've had a horrible headache all day today and haven't done much, let alone do a full face.

Is anyone going to the VIBR event this Sunday. The email seemed to hint a some of the products that'll be there and UD Vice was on the list. I really hope so! I'd like to snag one or two.

Please let us know how you like it when you use it. I hope it performs up to your standards since some people did leave reviews stating that they liked the eyeshadow palette. Also, I hope you feel better soon! Bad headaches are the worst.

I'm going to the event on Sunday! I'm not looking for anything in particular but I hope something catches my eye since.

I'm going! I asked if they'd have the new ABH products and the girl said no :(. But I didn't make any Memorial Day purchases because I hope to buy some new goodies! The girl was like "you can bring a friend" and I thought about how all my beauty-interested friends are on here...so I'm going alone but super excited!

Although I didn't intend on buying any of the new ABH products from Sephora, I'm a little disappointed that they won't be available to even see and possibly swatch in person. I hope you can find some goodies to buy though. I don't have any beauty-interested friends outside of this forum so I'll be attending with my mom, lol.

My JH es palette was delivered yesterday. Wish I could comment on the quality, but the shadows were shattered. Whoever packed my shipment only added one small strip of paper in the box. Sephora is refunding my money and letting me keep the shattered palette. Gee thanks a lot. :mad:

I'm sorry to hear that you received your eyeshadow palette in such terrible condition. To pack an eyeshadow palette with a single strip of paper is ridiculous. I'm glad that you received your refund but something like this should have never happened in the first place from a higher end online beauty retailer like Sephora. Will you be repurchasing the eyeshadow palette once it's rereleased?

I'm wearing from both palettes today, I'm a hot-azz mess just wearing new stuff like a flipping child! LMAO!! I can't even get into how nice the ABH highlighters are in this palette. The pigmentation, tones...just awesome. I swiped Bronzed on my face today and damn near fainted. Maybe I'm exaggerating? LOLLL! Wearing Amaretto blush from JH and it's so pretty. I just topped a bit of Rose Spritz on the apples of my cheeks and blended all that glory together. I have swatches and a video of the ABH palette in the ABH thread and HAA (Highlighter Addict) thread if anyone's interested. The Becca x JH swatches are in the HAA thread only.

I'm so happy that you love the ABH Sun Dipped Glow Kit and the BECCA x JH Face Palette (see, aren't you glad that I talked you into it? lol)! You're making me even more impatient for the Glow Kit, how am I supposed to hold out until I can get it at a discount at this rate? Lol. I can't wait to use my Face Palette too, it's so pretty to just look at so I can imagine how much I'll love it when I actually use it, lol. I'll be checking out the HAA thread to see your swatches!

You guys, you know I live on the Sephora site. So, I saw the Cover FX Enhancer drops when they popped up, but I didn't want to buy because it's hard to really see the colors. Well, Insta has swatches and I'm dying. In case no one mentioned it, the drops are like liquid highlighter/bronzer that you can mix with moisturizer or foundation just like the other drops in their line. They look gorgeous. While I wasn't a fan of the foundation drops, I think this is my kinda deal. Celestial is calling me and it looks like the liquid form of the Anastasia Tourmaline highlighter.

I saw the swatches on IG too but I didn't know they were on Sephora's site until you mentioned it. They look really nice and I love mixing liquid highlighters/bronzers with my foundation and since summer's coming up, I'll probably be doing the same with my lotion on my body. All four of the illuminating shades are calling my name, especially Candlelight.

Prettypackages

Cover Fx Enhancer drops.
27318357262_312162eb7a_o.jpg

I'm going to have to get these. THey have a few things in their line I like. I was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation and shade range of their corrector sticks. I love their mineralized powder. I get a little oily but just to throw on and go it is fine. THey also have some concealer pens I thought were pretty cool. I don't really need it, but I thought they were nice.

I'm not sure what I'd do with the matte bronzer shades. Or if I really like this concept. (LOL How quickly I turn huh? )
TBH, I mixed Nars Liquid Laguna with my foundation and it looked off. I probably had too much going on that day though.

photo by beautyeditor I think. I just did a quick google search.

shontay07108

I think Sunlight would probably be best for my complexion, but I'll be damned if Celestial isn't begging for me to buy it. I'm so tempted to order right now. Also, the corrector stick was going to come home with me when I went to Sephora the other day, but I suddenly changed my mind. I wanted it just for the waterline, but every time I try that with another product I look sick or like I have eye boogers.

laurennnxox

I think Sunlight would probably be best for my complexion, but I'll be damned if Celestial isn't begging for me to buy it. I'm so tempted to order right now. Also, the corrector stick was going to come home with me when I went to Sephora the other day, but I suddenly changed my mind. I wanted it just for the waterline, but every time I try that with another product I look sick or like I have eye boogers.

I was just running here to talk about the new Cover FX product, too! Seriously, Celestial is SCREAMING my name. Lmao. It's in my cart now. I want to save some money for the event Sunday so I can nab some stuff there too.. but.. this just looks so beautiful to mix into my foundation! I've loved a lot of CFX products before, too.

Haven

Aw, I'm so sorry! That sucks. They won't offer you a replacement on 6/16? It's definitely going to restock online then. So if you're really interested in securing a palette, maybe ask for that? But I totally understand if you want your money back too! 6/16 is a ways away.

THE WORST! I agree. When I opened my box I was 99% sure my stuff was going to be shattered too. :( It was just a measly piece of paper and one layer of tiny bubble wrap and everything was jiggling around.

Nope they offered nada. The cs rep did mention the restock and suggested that I go to my local Sephora early on 6/16 to get it. What service huh LOL. And this was on the rouge exclusive cs line.

Haven

I am so overwhelmed by the number of UD lippies that were released. Where to start? :doh:

BTW have the new matching liners been released? I will head over to an UD thread to scope out info.

laurennnxox

Nope they offered nada. The cs rep did mention the restock and suggested that I go to my local Sephora early on 6/16 to get it. What service huh LOL. And this was on the rouge exclusive cs line.

THE NERVE. I would have been really short with her. Like, "Oh really? *I* should go to the store *EARLY* and inconvenience myself, because of your warehouse packaging things poorly, and I ended up with a shattered product?" Oh hell no.

Again, though, I am pretty soured on Sephora's CS from my last experience with a rude agent. Sigh.

It should also be restocked online on 6/16, so I hope if you're still interested in it, you can snag it then! :(

boschicka

I am so overwhelmed by the number of UD lippies that were released. Where to start? :doh:

BTW have the new matching liners been released? I will head over to an UD thread to scope out info.

I'm having the opposite problem. I was only interested in one from the swatches I've seen and I can't find it. Could have sworn it was called tampered, but I'm not seeing it.

laurennnxox

I'm having the opposite problem. I was only interested in one from the swatches I've seen and I can't find it. Could have sworn it was called tampered, but I'm not seeing it.

According to Temptalia's post (http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-vice-lipstick-in-100-shades-launching-in-june/) Tampered seems to be a Sephora Exclusive.

I think Sephora is not getting 20, but also getting 20 exclusives. So they'll have 100 as well as all the other retailers but not the same 100. Making the total launch 120, if I am correct!

So confusing!

GreenEyedAllie

Cover Fx Enhancer drops.

I'm going to have to get these. THey have a few things in their line I like. I was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation and shade range of their corrector sticks. I love their mineralized powder. I get a little oily but just to throw on and go it is fine. THey also have some concealer pens I thought were pretty cool. I don't really need it, but I thought they were nice.

I'm not sure what I'd do with the matte bronzer shades. Or if I really like this concept. (LOL How quickly I turn huh? )
TBH, I mixed Nars Liquid Laguna with my foundation and it looked off. I probably had too much going on that day though.

I was just running here to talk about the new Cover FX product, too! Seriously, Celestial is SCREAMING my name. Lmao. It's in my cart now. I want to save some money for the event Sunday so I can nab some stuff there too.. but.. this just looks so beautiful to mix into my foundation! I've loved a lot of CFX products before, too.

You dirty, dirty temptresses! Celestial is in my cart with samples picked...

laurennnxox

You dirty, dirty temptresses! Celestial is in my cart with samples picked...

LOL. Same! I would pull the trigger if not for the event sunday. If I don't spend too much Sunday, I'll pick up Celestial. I would do it now if it let me do the "OASIS" promo more than once. -_-

However, I have a feeling these will go out of stock quickly. I guess I'll keep checking for that notorious "Just a Few Left!" or whatever. lmao. I am too easy. :rolleyes:

Rinstar

Cover Fx Enhancer drops.

Oh snap.... as soon as I can figure out which one to get, I am getting one of these

Prettypackages

According to Temptalia's post (http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-vice-lipstick-in-100-shades-launching-in-june/) Tampered seems to be a Sephora Exclusive.

I think Sephora is not getting 20, but also getting 20 exclusives. So they'll have 100 as well as all the other retailers but not the same 100. Making the total launch 120, if I am correct!

So confusing!
Oh jeez... I quit UDecay. I quit. LOL
Oh snap.... as soon as I can figure out which one to get, I am getting one of these
LOL same here. Eventually I will have all of them, and the Becca Illuminators.

fur4elise

Cover Fx Enhancer drops.

I really like candlelight & sunlight! I wonder how they will compare to the Becca liquids?

That is why I didn't order any yet. 3 of my colours are Sephora exclusive. I'll hold out til they are released.

revoltofagirl

The last thing I need is more lipstick, however! I want:
- uptight
- carnal
- crash
- tampered
- oblivion
- hitch hike
- moshpit
- ravenswood

Haven

Could someone post the details of the event this Sunday? I of course did not get an email about it. :mad: