All Things Sephora

MaryJane

I did get an email and honestly didn't look like something worth going.

Couldn't agree more. the Rouge line had no info about would be available for early access. I called the store and they didn't have much info either. The person I spoke with said she thought one shade of the new UD lipstick would be available, along with new MUFE mascara, a Smashbox palette, and something from Clinique. She was very helpful but I don't think she was given much info.

all I want is a few shades of the UD lipstick which I can order online and the new Anastasia MR palette. The palette seems very well priced and has great colors.

laurennnxox

I think it will be awesome for fall. T has swatches up.......
I'm definitely getting the Anastasia MR palette. Just... soon. Lol. Theres a few more releases that I want first this month.

ETA: OH lord, I peeped the swatches and I neeeeeeed this palette for sure.

I have a feeling the event will be lame, but I really have nothing to do lately. So why not make a trip out to sephora anyway. That reminds me, I need to return some awful liner I picked up on a whim the other day.

Last edited:

Winthrop44

@laurennnnxox, just so you don't feel lonely...Shu Uemura Art of Hair sent me 4 shampoo/conditioner products that I received today floating around in a huge box with a thin logo tissue as the only "packaging material". 3/4 products came out of their boxes and one shampoo opened and leaked all over the other products and my packing slip. I sent back the whole thing and am asking for a refund on return shipping. We'll see what happens with that. What the heck are these box packers thinking?

DMcG9

Did any Canadian guys & gals get the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in GTA? I haven't been able to find any reviews or swatches yet.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I think Sephora is not getting 20, but also getting 20 exclusives. So they'll have 100 as well as all the other retailers but not the same 100. Making the total launch 120, if I am correct!

So confusing!

Yep! All retailers get 100 lipsticks, but 20 of them will vary between Sephora and other retailers. (There's a handy chart in the thread for the Vice lipsticks.)

xochtl

I am sooo excited for UD's lipsticks. I am considering:

Liquid
No-tell motel
Hitch hike
Wildfire
Broken
Peyote
Cruel
Amulet
Crank
Disobedient

I really want to swatch first though

DILLIGAF

So I'm here at the event waiting to go in. I'm really hoping to.get my hands on some new products. I picked this location because it was the newest one in my area. A fairly large one too. I'm crossing my fingers for the ABH palette and UD lippies.

Jayjayy

I'm at the event and sooo disappointed. They have 20 of the new UD lipsticks, a Nars Hot Sand set, Smashbox palette, 2 Sephora favorites kits (summer and hair), the new Benefit brow gel cream, MUFE mascara, and a Clinique moisturizer. The store wasn't restocked prior so the shelves are still bare after Saturday. No new ABH, no new Cover FX. At least there's coffee. If this was for "normal" Sephora shoppers they might be excited, but Rouge members obviously spend enough time/money in Sephora to expect more. I'm trying to be positive and find something to buy. This is my last event for sure!

Monsy

I'm at the event and sooo disappointed. They have 20 of the new UD lipsticks, a Nars Hot Sand set, Smashbox palette, 2 Sephora favorites kits (summer and hair), the new Benefit brow gel cream, MUFE mascara, and a Clinique moisturizer.

those are the things that were mentioned in the invitation email
that's why i didn't want to go.

Jayjayy

So after getting over my initial disappointment, I had a good time. I bought the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist, Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick in Miss Conduct, and redeemed 100pts for the Hourglass Dim Light liquid. They have away a little makeup bag and Dennis Gross moisturizer set (I desperately needed this). My associates were super sweet and fun.

DILLIGAF

I also got a Bite lipstick in Nori. Because the store was only 1 week old they were fully stocked on everything. A SA told me they were expecting more things for the event but the truck was delayed . He also told me that they would be getting those things in midweek instead. Looks like I will be making another trip to that location soon.

laurennnxox

My location had the same stuff. I picked up a new ud lippie, new ud liner (they pulled them out 30 minutes before the end of the event...) and the summer hair stuff.

I really wanted Wildfire. I swatched it on my hand... There were only like 5 of each shade. I walked around with it on and thought about it. Went back, there was one left. Right as I'm reaching for it, a SA taps me on the shoulder and was like "have you SEEN this?!" I looked at her, And I turned back and someone literally took it from me lol. Sneaky sneaky. It was the only one to sell out. The store was busy and they had a huge list of RSVPs, so I was disappointed they had so few stock. I asked if that was all they had and they said yes, and that I'd have to wait for sephora to stock it online since it's exclusive to them. :( oh well! No biggie, They're perm. Lol. Oh also, My location also had the becca JH cream highlight, liquid highlight, and eye palette.

I don't know if it was too early for me, but I feel like I was suffocated by sales associates. There were so many there for the event. It wasn't just asking if I was alright, about Every 5 minutes I was handed all these things with detailed descriptions. I'm sure they were just trying to be attentive and nice but I was feeling overwhelmed. The same two ladies kept showing us all this stuff event though we kept politely declining and saying we weren't interested.

MaryJane

Lauren,

which UD Vice lipstick did you get? I was able to get Safe Word online. Is Wildfire very metallic? It caught my eye but I'm not sure if it would be too intense to wear during the day.

My UD order arrives tomorrow - so excited to try the lipsticks I ordered.