All Things Sephora

Monsy

Nars released new shades of their concealer. I think i would like to try creme brulee. seems like the same undertone as vanilla but not so light

Monsy

regarding the sale i really want amorepacific treatment enzyme peel it's awesome
it is 10x better than tatcha.

shontay07108

So far, the new Kat Von D brushes, a good amount of skincare I've been wanting to try, and the Foreo Luna.

How about everyone else?

Love, love, love the Foreo. I have the mini 2.

I just got the Sunday Riley Juno oil and it goes on so nice. My skin feels hydrated and it's glowing. Now I'm just holding on hoping that I don't react to it. I have a list of hits and misses because I've been testing a lot of skincare lately.

boschicka

I just got the Sunday Riley Juno oil and it goes on so nice. My skin feels hydrated and it's glowing. Now I'm just holding on hoping that I don't react to it. I have a list of hits and misses because I've been testing a lot of skincare lately.

That's good to know about the Foreo. And Sunday Riley is on my list! Also helpful. Here's hoping for no reaction for you!

boschicka

I have an extra 20% off code for Saks. Thought I'd offer it to my Sephora ladies. Ends tomorrow.

ETA: gone now.

Last edited:

shontay07108

Anyone see Nirvana Rose by Elizabeth and James on the Sephora site? It's a Rouge exclusive and I am really trying to talk myself out of not ordering it. I don't like the idea of ordering perfume before smelling it, but omg it's Rose and I love E&J fragrances.

ETA: it's also available to VIB's not just Rouge.

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

Anyone see Nirvana Rose by Elizabeth and James on the Sephora site? It's a Rouge exclusive and I am really trying to talk myself out of not ordering it. I don't like the idea of ordering perfume before smelling it, but omg it's Rose and I love E&J fragrances.

I love roses too, where do you see this??

elegant-one

regarding the sale i really want amorepacific treatment enzyme peel it's awesome
it is 10x better than tatcha.

Yep, I have hoarded many bottles :)

Which Lancome cushion foundation did you recommend to winthrop, the new Ultra or the miracle one?

hugs!!!

Last edited:

shontay07108

And I went ahead and ordered the Nirvana Rose. It should be here Thursday. I'm praying that it's awesome b/c I don't want to have to return it. Hopefully, it's a quality rose scent because I'm obsessed with that.

Winthrop44

Yep, I have hoarded many bottles :)

Which Lancome cushion foundation did you recommend to winthrop, the new Ultra or the miracle one?

hugs!!!

I highlighted the ingredients I avoid in each of the lists below....as you can see I didn't exactly have a choice. LOL

I'm using the Miracle one - very sparingly:

AQUA / WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRAT, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRISILOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMEE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LAUROYL LYSINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, LECITHIN, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ADENOSINE, POLYGLYCERYL- POLYRICINOLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA , PHENYLETHYL RESORCINOL , BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, MICA ]

Ultra:

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER / ORANGE FRUIT WATER, MENTHA PIPERITA EXTRACT / PEPPERMINT EXTRACT, RNA, ZEA MAYS KERNEL EXTRACT / CORN KERNEL EXTRACT, ROSA CENTIFOLIA EXTRACT / ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, SORBITOL, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT / SUGAR CANE EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, TALC, ARGININE, PYRIDOXINE HCl, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PHENYLALANINE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MANNITOL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, NYLON-12, TYROSINE, DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT / SUGAR MAPLE EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT / LEMON FRUIT EXTRACT, MALTITOL, GENTIANA LUTEA ROOT EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, HISTIDINE HCL, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, BHT, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SORBIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE

I love that Lancome lists all ingredients on their web site. All cosmetics & skincare companies should do that!

Last edited:

Ingenue

Oh Girl I thought you KNEW about Juno! I SWEAR by that oil when my skin is acting a fool. There are no essential oils in it so (although it smells like farts) it should not irritate you in any way. I hope you love it. When my skin is angry or irritated, I press it in before bed without any other product, and I'm right as rain in the morning.

Prettypackages

I was using the COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Acid...whew long name lol. Its an essence. I like it, but I suspect it caused some clogged pores. I just started using the Belief Hydra Sebum Control Essence and it is no joke if you have extra oily skin! In the winter I enjoy the May Coop Raw Sauce.

Thank you! I like the may coop. I'll take a look at the belief hydra.

I don't know why I ignored Juno Oil. I'll have to look at the ingredients again.

The only thing I have on my sale list are the KVD brushes.
I'm currently trying out her new concealer, I think I like it. Just hate that it's hers. Lol

I'm hope the UD smoky palette goes on sale again.
I'll probably stock up on skincare. Right now I don't have any faves, but I'm going to start looking.
I'll also get the UD lippies. I don't want to pay full price on them. I had an old Tilt, and bought a new Tilt, forgetting I had that color, and I didn't notice a difference. Even the ingredient list were similar. I'll post it later.
I tried the too faced stretch markers and I liked them while swatching them on my arm. They were very easy to use. Even putting them on my eye it was a breeze. I got the Papaya Peach, because Dilligaf mentioned it, and it was pretty . However, it went on patchy and not very pigmented. Plus it's hard to go over the initial line if you're trying to fill in spaces or make corrections because it was removing the color you just laid down.
I'm not giving up yet though because they glide on. I'm going to check the pigmentation on the black one.
Currently testing the UD All nighter. I can already tell you, they oxidize. They seem lighter than the naked foundation. So much so I can get away with 8 or 8.75 (Summer Tan) in naked but went to 9 in All Nighter. But it oxidized. The mua, did warn me to go lighter. But they didn't have testers out (yes I made them go to the back. I got tired going to the store and them not having the items out) so I'll try again with samples. But I think I like the finish. It looked natural, albeit I was a tad orange. My bronzer helped that. I wonder if it's like studio fix. I haven't used that in years though. It'll be hot this week, so I'm going to test this and MUFE'S water foundation whenever it comes. Verdict is still out though. Same with KVD AND Born this way concealer. The colors I chose were too dark. KVD has a decent mid level range but is lacking in their darker shades.
BTW might not have enough mid level shades . Dark was too orange and the shade lighter appears too light. Typical issue for me so I'm excited to try Nars' new shade extension.

Sorry for typos, on my phone. Ok, ok, I have typos all of the time. LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts