All Things Sephora

Alysse011

me too

my list is 3 mufe brushes, 2 hourglass blushes and two ambient powders. for now :eek:

Which ambient powders? I just bought Mood Light on Monday and it's incredible! I had it on my list for the sale but couldn't wait haha. Honestly wasn't expecting that one to be so perfect for me.

montREALady

Since we are all asking for recommendations I was wondering if any one has tried the new Too Faced Sketch Liquid Art Eyeliners? I've been thinking about the Peach colored one for summer. Any thoughts?

I thought of it too... also there's an Ipsy code for TF, 20% off. Just fyi.

Last edited:

Monsy

Which ambient powders? I just bought Mood Light on Monday and it's incredible! I had it on my list for the sale but couldn't wait haha. Honestly wasn't expecting that one to be so perfect for me.

dim light - i already have it in the palette and love to use it (either all over lightly as a finishing powder or to blend over my cheek color if i overdo it)
and i wanted to try diffused light

i also love radiant but i have plenty of that left in the palette. luminous light i also use for highlighting

shontay07108

Sooo I got the Nirvana Rose perfume and I love it. It smells better the longer it sits on the skin, but it's good on the first sniff, too. For those who don't love roses, it's not an overly rosy scent. It's more floral, but underneath that the rose comes through. To me, it's like a mix of that Stella perfume with Dior hypnotic poison. It's a floral with a bit of spice to it. It seems like a great scent for fall. Now I wish I had gotten the bigger bottle because it's more aesthetically pleasing to me. Next time! I want to try the Bourbon, but I'll wait until my local Sephora gets it in.

DILLIGAF

Sooo I got the Nirvana Rose perfume and I love it. It smells better the longer it sits on the skin, but it's good on the first sniff, too. For those who don't love roses, it's not an overly rosy scent. It's more floral, but underneath that the rose comes through. To me, it's like a mix of that Stella perfume with Dior hypnotic poison. It's a floral with a bit of spice to it. It seems like a great scent for fall. Now I wish I had gotten the bigger bottle because it's more aesthetically pleasing to me. Next time! I want to try the Bourbon, but I'll wait until my local Sephora gets it in.
I'm waiting for Bourbon to show up at my store as well. I'm a fan of sensual woodsy scents.

MaryJane

I purchased the Rose and Bourbon rollerballs. I agree with Shontay. It's not an overly rosey scent and does smell better the longer it's on the skin. Of the two, Bourbon in my favorite. I'm not good at describing fragrances so I won't even try but it's very, very nice. I layered them today and the combination is great.

elegant-one

dim light - i already have it in the palette and love to use it (either all over lightly as a finishing powder or to blend over my cheek color if i overdo it)
and i wanted to try diffused light

i also love radiant but i have plenty of that left in the palette. luminous light i also use for highlighting

Hi girl!

I bought some Lancome today from the new Parisian collection Sonia Rykiel. I got Audace, French Sourir & French Baiser lip crayons, the 2 cushion compact blushes in the special packaging & I might get one of the eye palettes. Just had to tell you that. Plus I got the Warm GWP.

elegant-one

lmao I swear it doesn't smell that bad to me! I had to go sniffing it after you said it smells like farts. Flora didn't seem that much different to me. lol

Oh noooooo! LMAO! I declare thy nose... unable to differentiate! I love the smell of Flora so much. And honestly I've totally gotten used to Juno. In its defense, the smell does fade, and it is SO effective in calming my skin. But it does stink.

HAHAHAHA!!! :marchmellow::rofl: You guys made me laugh really loud.

Shontay my dear, you really love your roses :flowers:

elegant-one

I wasn't sure where to post this as I don't think there's a Lorac thread, hope no one minds that it's here.

As part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, they are offering a Lorac Refined Romance Palette for $18. It includes 6 eyeshadows, 2 highlighters, and a blush. I bought it on a whim and am wearing it today. I am so, so impressed with this. The quality and pigmentation are what you'd expect from Lorac. The colors are perfect for fall. The only downside is the blush is a little powdery but other than that, I have no complaints.

If anyone is interested, I think the sale is over Saturday.

Thanks so much for posting that! It was sold out online, but my store had it. It looks so pretty. And $18! :icon_cheers:

shontay07108

I got the Nirvana Rose rollerball just so I could get the Stila 500 point set and an Origins eye cream. It arrived today. Sephora kills me when they have good rewards products b/c they make me order so I can get it. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the options have improved a lot. These points I've accumulated are actually being used now.

Sabrunka

I got the Nirvana Rose rollerball just so I could get the Stila 500 point set and an Origins eye cream. It arrived today. Sephora kills me when they have good rewards products b/c they make me order so I can get it. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the options have improved a lot. These points I've accumulated are actually being used now.

It's been the same feelings for me!! How was your Kitten eyeshadow when it arrived? Mine was completely shattered and made a mess in the box. Sephora refunded me my points thankfully. They originally only wanted to give me 100 points back but I was like umm no? The eyeshadow was the best part of the box (in my opinion) and it made a nasty mess and I got it all over my desk lol.

shontay07108

It's been the same feelings for me!! How was your Kitten eyeshadow when it arrived? Mine was completely shattered and made a mess in the box. Sephora refunded me my points thankfully. They originally only wanted to give me 100 points back but I was like umm no? The eyeshadow was the best part of the box (in my opinion) and it made a nasty mess and I got it all over my desk lol.

Mine arrived in one piece, thanfully. Sephora is tripping trying to give you just 100 points. That's pretty much like taking money.

Monsy

when they have good rewards plus the coupon i also order more than I would usually. bat lately they have been pretty crappy.

Jayjayy

I placed an order to get the deluxe SPF sample and chose the Cover FX spf drops, but there is barely enough for 3 applications. PLUS the 100 point Philosophy Miracle Worker cream is tiny. I've never been mad at point perks before but I'm annoyed. Since 100 points is equivalent to $100 they should do better!

On a better note, the Bite Beauty multi stick in Almond is gorgeous. It dries down so its not sticky, and the color is exactly what I was looking for. As for packaging, its the exact same as the hand cut collection that was out last year with the flat tops...I wish it was a different color or something.