All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I placed an order to get the deluxe SPF sample and chose the Cover FX spf drops, but there is barely enough for 3 applications. PLUS the 100 point Philosophy Miracle Worker cream is tiny. I've never been mad at point perks before but I'm annoyed. Since 100 points is equivalent to $100 they should do better!

On a better note, the Bite Beauty multi stick in Almond is gorgeous. It dries down so its not sticky, and the color is exactly what I was looking for. As for packaging, its the exact same as the hand cut collection that was out last year with the flat tops...I wish it was a different color or something.

I also got the Origins cream and I was surprised by the size of it. I really shouldn't have been, though.

I've been going back and forth on the bite sticks. Maybe I'll try one soon.

Alysse011

I'm so annoyed with myself right now. I've been moving into a new house the past couple weeks, and the heat index has been over 100 every day. Today I found my Guerlain Rouge Parade on the floor of my backseat totally ruined. It was my absolute favorite red. There is something particularly devastating about ruining an all time favorite and limited edition product, as I know y'all will sympathize with.

Anyway, I'm going to pick up a friend's bday gift at the mall tomorrow, so I want to look for a replacement. I'm thinking of going for Guerlain Garconne. What do y'all think? Anyone have opinions on that red (or others)?

fur4elise

I'm so annoyed with myself right now. I've been moving into a new house the past couple weeks, and the heat index has been over 100 every day. Today I found my Guerlain Rouge Parade on the floor of my backseat totally ruined. It was my absolute favorite red. There is something particularly devastating about ruining an all time favorite and limited edition product, as I know y'all will sympathize with.

Anyway, I'm going to pick up a friend's bday gift at the mall tomorrow, so I want to look for a replacement. I'm thinking of going for Guerlain Garconne. What do y'all think? Anyone have opinions on that red (or others)?
Garconne is the last red on my list of the Rouge Gs. I have 4 and I love them all! Gina, Geneva, Genna & Gilda. Mind you these are all the warm toned reds. However I love the look of Garconne because it is more of a neutral to true/blue red! AND that tone of red makes your smile brighter and whiter ;) I'll need to look at swatches of Gala! You may have added another shade to my list! :stickpoke:

MaryJane

My 4 Bite Beauty Multisticks arrived yesterday. I purchased Macaroon, Biscotti, Cashew, and Papaya. I swatched all of them on my hand and the colors are just so, so pretty. I think all of them will make great lip and cheek colors. Depending on what you prefer, some of the pinker colors might not be everyone's cup of tea for the eyes.

Today I'm wearing Macaroon on the eyes, lips, and cheeks. LOVE the monochrome look. On my lips, Macaroon reminds me of UD Backtalk.

Thinking of ordering Blondie today.

I think Bite has another hit on their hands with this.

Jayjayy

I also got the Origins cream and I was surprised by the size of it. I really shouldn't have been, though.

I've been going back and forth on the bite sticks. Maybe I'll try one soon.

They are niiiice. I'm wearing Almond on my cheeks and it looks beautiful. It applies really pigmented but easily blends. After I blended the first layer it sheered out to a really natural flush, so I added a second layer and had no problem building the color. The finish is somewhere between a power and satin. I'm a sucker for cream blush, and want to try the deep chocolate shade next.

Update: did not last all day...seven hours later and there's no trace of it or my bronzer, which usually lasts longer. I've blotted once today.

Last edited:

elegant-one

My 4 Bite Beauty Multisticks arrived yesterday. I purchased Macaroon, Biscotti, Cashew, and Papaya. I swatched all of them on my hand and the colors are just so, so pretty. I think all of them will make great lip and cheek colors. Depending on what you prefer, some of the pinker colors might not be everyone's cup of tea for the eyes.

Today I'm wearing Macaroon on the eyes, lips, and cheeks. LOVE the monochrome look. On my lips, Macaroon reminds me of UD Backtalk.

Thinking of ordering Blondie today.

I think Bite has another hit on their hands with this.

What does Biscotti & Cashew look like? I have no clue where to start.

MaryJane

What does Biscotti & Cashew look like? I have no clue where to start.

Someone posted a link to the colors on Beautyzine. I'd recommend checking that out for swatches. Biscotti is rose while Cashew is more of a neutral mauve. Except for the darkest colors, I don't think you can go wrong. There probably are at least 2 more colors that I want.

Wear time was pretty good. I had it on about 10 hours before I washed my face. The color on my cheeks had faded (I experince fading with my powder blushes too) but it was still there. My eyeshadow is still going pretty strong at almost 14 hours over UD primer. Slight fading but still noticeable.

elegant-one

Someone posted a link to the colors on Beautyzine. I'd recommend checking that out for swatches. Biscotti is rose while Cashew is more of a neutral mauve. Except for the darkest colors, I don't think you can go wrong. There probably are at least 2 more colors that I want.

Wear time was pretty good. I had it on about 10 hours before I washed my face. The color on my cheeks had faded (I experince fading with my powder blushes too) but it was still there. My eyeshadow is still going pretty strong at almost 14 hours over UD primer. Slight fading but still noticeable.

Thanks! That's where I've been looking at her swatches. I also went to the Sephora community board where they have swatches. Someone posted 3 shades that she got from Sephora & there is a rose shade in the middle that I really loved. I cannot believe that she didn't put what shades they were.

Do you like Cashew?

Last edited:

MaryJane

Thanks! That's where I've been looking at her swatches. I also went to the Sephora community board where they have swatches. Someone posted 3 shades that she got from Sephora & there is a rose shade in the middle that I really loved. I cannot believe that she didn't put what shades they were.

Do you like Cashew?

You're welcome. If had to guess, I would say the rose shade is Biscotti.

I'm wearing Cashew on my eyes today and it is a neutral mauve. I like it and it will give a very natural look. I've worn 3 so far (Cashew, Papaya, and Macaroon) and Cashew is my least favorite. There's nothing wrong with it at all it's just that other two look better on me.

I think you would probably like Macaroon and Biscotti (at least to start with).

boschicka

Ok, in preparation for the sale, I've whittled my basket down from 60+ items to a mere 35 items and that doesn't include holiday! :bonk::crazy: I'm scared, someone hold me.

fur4elise

Ok, in preparation for the sale, I've whittled my basket down from 60+ items to a mere 35 items and that doesn't include holiday! :bonk::crazy: I'm scared, someone hold me.

O1Eva1o.gif

Okay confession time! I am only $132 away from Rouge! Bad Elise Bad!
So I have a very strong urge to to blow $132 so I will get all the bennies of being Rouge come sale time:bonk::crazy:
Lord help me! I went from swearing this would be a "low buy" year to teetering on Rouge status...I have about 18 things in my :heart: basket, but my lust list has goodies that have not been released yet.

boschicka

View attachment 55803

Okay confession time! I am only $132 away from Rouge! Bad Elise Bad!
So I have a very strong urge to to blow $132 so I will get all the bennies of being Rouge come sale time:bonk::crazy:
Lord help me! I went from swearing this would be a "low buy" year to teetering on Rouge status...I have about 18 things in my :heart: basket, but my lust list has goodies that have not been released yet.

I feel much better, thank you!!! :rofl:

Low buy with 18 items?! I like it!