All Things Sephora

awickedshape

:call::med:
Hang in there lol

Ok, in preparation for the sale, I've whittled my basket down from 60+ items to a mere 35 items and that doesn't include holiday! :bonk::crazy: I'm scared, someone hold me.

Well, in fairness, it's the BEGINNING of November. :p

Lol

LOL! Well, I have several things in my likes and I guess I should add some more.

I just want to re-qualify for VIB. I think I might buy perfume. Just have a vague idea of what I want.

pinkcrush

So I recently picked up the Too Faced Born This Way foundation and the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation... I'm an NW43 in MAC for reference and the shades Chestnut (BTW) and 9.75 (AN) are pretty good matches. While I like both foundations I think for me each of them has a time, a place and a reason to be worn. BTW has a nice medium coverage that can built up which I think is ideal for everyday. AN is FULLLLL coverage unless u take the time to sheer it out!!! By that time u have wasted product and time doing extra blending so I find it better for parties, special events and going out. Both give off a soft modern matte finish which I love. Both wore very well in the summer heat and humidity but AN really really held on when the humidity rose and still looked flawless. I'm a combo oily gal and no matter what skincare or primer I use I WILL have to blot. I would advise blotting only with a sheer blotting powder for AN because pressed powder will make her rather cakey looking. BTW can take a bit more pressed powder if one feels the need. I like both and I am happy with my purchases :)

fur4elise

*sniff* So proud of you! What will be the final item to push you to Rouge?!?!
Awwww...gotta make my Specktra Besties proud! :drinking:
I actually need to pop over to Sephora this afternoon to make an exchange. I "goofed"
:rofl: and picked up the Benefit Goof Proof Pencil instead of the Precisely, My Brow Pencil. I have pretty full brows and just need a fine tipped pencil to fill in teeny sparse spots. So...I'll probably grab a small goodie...Maybe an MJ eyeliner to go with the spiffy new palette? I have also been eyeballing the Elizabeth and James scents forever! So maybe a rollerball? Do you have any suggestions?:stickpoke::p

boschicka

Awwww...gotta make my Specktra Besties proud! :drinking:
I actually need to pop over to Sephora this afternoon to make an exchange. I "goofed"
:rofl: and picked up the Benefit Goof Proof Pencil instead of the Precisely, My Brow Pencil. I have pretty full brows and just need a fine tipped pencil to fill in teeny sparse spots. So...I'll probably grab a small goodie...Maybe an MJ eyeliner to go with the spiffy new palette? I have also been eyeballing the Elizabeth and James scents forever! So maybe a rollerball? Do you have any suggestions?:stickpoke::p

I think you're on track with the E & J rollerball for sure. Have fun!