All Things Sephora

Bubek07

are there any news on the VIP sephora sale details?
and does anyone know does it apply to international customers

thanks ladies

Miradan

Very Nice! You will be shocked :shocked: I did not buy one red lippie for the F&F sale!!! I ended up ordering a med dark plum color (UD Crisis) & matching liner (Venom) to kind of go with my new ABH eye palettes. The Burberry is still on my lust list for the VIBR along with several other tasty reds! I will always be #teambuyallthered!
View attachment 57156

Crisis is really lovely, enjoy!

Prettypackages

Very Nice! You will be shocked :shocked: I did not buy one red lippie for the F&F sale!!! I ended up ordering a med dark plum color (UD Crisis) & matching liner (Venom) to kind of go with my new ABH eye palettes. The Burberry is still on my lust list for the VIBR along with several other tasty reds! I will always be #teambuyallthered!
View attachment 57156
That's a pretty color. I might have to add it to my list.
I'm hoping the Sweet Peach Palette comes back out soon. Thats at the top of my list so as soon as its stock, im buying!
I think I'm the only one in the world who hated this palette.

DeAnn Smith

Hello ladies! I am hoping someone can help me. I'm Sephora VIB. I remember usually in November there is some sort of discount. It's a postcard right? I haven't gotten one yet. Should I panic? What are the dates? And is it 20 percent off or $20 off? I use a Ole Henrickdson moisturizer that's $55 so I really want a discount. And I got a sample of Josie Marian matchmaker foundation and really like the product but it's $$ so also want that savings. Does Mac have a product similar to the Josie Marian? I have been wearing Bare Minerals and Bare Essentials (or however the heck you spell it) foundation powder but the Josie Marian is very tempting. Last year Mac sold monster sizes and I stocked up at Christmas. They were fancy and double sized LOL. Thank you so much for your help.

fur4elise

Hello ladies! I am hoping someone can help me. I'm Sephora VIB. I remember usually in November there is some sort of discount. It's a postcard right? I haven't gotten one yet. Should I panic? What are the dates? And is it 20 percent off or $20 off? I use a Ole Henrickdson moisturizer that's $55 so I really want a discount. And I got a sample of Josie Marian matchmaker foundation and really like the product but it's $$ so also want that savings. Does Mac have a product similar to the Josie Marian? I have been wearing Bare Minerals and Bare Essentials (or however the heck you spell it) foundation powder but the Josie Marian is very tempting. Last year Mac sold monster sizes and I stocked up at Christmas. They were fancy and double sized LOL. Thank you so much for your help.

Check this out: Temptalia's info
Now that is for VIBR but she will post VIB info as soon as she gets it. musingsofamuse will also post info as well.
The code for VIB should be a percentage off...it was last time I believe.

Last edited:

Prettypackages

oh no! what did you hate about it?
The smell. It was so artificial, and just nasty. I did not dissipate. I left the palette open for like a week. LOL Although I'm very sensitive to smells b/c of my migraines. Until my adult years, I was never able to walk in the perfume section in stores. I also thought the colors, once on, weren't very good. Regardless of the looks I did, they looked a muddled mess.

Nope...tbh I am not a fan of food scented makeup...so I do not have any of the TF palettes.
I don't have any either, but due to price. LOL

fur4elise

The smell. It was so artificial, and just nasty. I did not dissipate. I left the palette open for like a week. LOL Although I'm very sensitive to smells b/c of my migraines. Until my adult years, I was never able to walk in the perfume section in stores. I also thought the colors, once on, weren't very good. Regardless of the looks I did, they looked a muddled mess.

I don't have any either, but due to price. LOL

LOL! I mean TF = Too Faced. Not TF = Tom Ford. No Too Faced because of the scents...ick ick ick...sensitive like you. I am not a fan of walking through the perfume counters/areas.

p.s We are talking about Too Faced right?!
:confused:

boschicka

I shocked myself...but I am starting to feel like @boschicka said in the Beautylish thread...
I'm feeling like I have "all the makeup things" and I'm getting "spent!" (see what I did there ;););) )

I genuinely have only one high end lust item (TF Honeymoon Quad) I must acquire...cuz I wants it! The rest of my list is pretty much an assortment of LE red lippies from Guerlain, MUFE, Givenchy, Burberrry...yeah yeah...a bit high end too...but for some reason I just don't feel guilt over a higher end lippies as long as they look, feel & perform in that special way. I do not feel this way about blush or eyeshadow...cept that TF...I will have it! LOL!

My next 20% off code at Saks is yours!!!

Jayjayy

My tiny little Friends & Family haul (that was still over $100 smh). Shout out to the beautiful Candace for passing me a code on BT! It took me forever to order because I didn't want to add more makeup to my disgusting collection lol :rolleyes:. I have some serious FOMO about the ABH Mario palette, but I'm not impressed when I swatch it. And I have palettes from the last sale that I've barely touched! Shame on me, damn it!

image.png

boschicka

My tiny little Friends & Family haul (that was still over $100 smh). Shout out to the beautiful Candace for passing me a code on BT! It took me forever to order because I didn't want to add more makeup to my disgusting collection lol :rolleyes:. I have some serious FOMO about the ABH Mario palette, but I'm not impressed when I swatch it. And I have palettes from the last sale that I've barely touched! Shame on me, damn it!

View attachment 57158

Would love to hear what you think of the LM powder! And there's no FOMO if you aren't impressed after swatching the Mario palette. It's just not for you. :)

shontay07108

I got my order today! I want to bathe in that Clean fragrance. The Koh Gen Do wipes made my face feel super clean, but tight. IDK if that's supposed to happen, but yeah. I'll use them up and see how I feel about them in the end. The Bite gold gloss is gorgeous! I have to learn how to use it though and it seems a bit hard to spread evenly? I tried with my fingers instead of the applicator, but maybe the problem is I tried it over a matte liquid lipstick. Perhaps it's better with traditional lipsticks. It's definitely not going back, though. I haven't tried the Skin Inc mist yet. So, overall I'm really happy with what I got and nothing is going back.

I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but that KVD loose setting powder is the business. It's the only loose powder I've ever tried where I can actually bake and not look like the crypt keeper. It actually helps my undereye situation. It's amazing that the powder can be so great while her foundation is such a mess.

Last edited: