All Things Sephora

awickedshape

So, you all know how long we look forward to this sale.
I just ordered my usual staples so I can secure my VIB renewal for 2017 (balm, mascara, cotton) but what I really was excited for was a blind buy cologne for Hubby.
Aannnnd this morning I checked my online orders only to realize that the order was cancelled.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

revoltofagirl

seph3.jpg
made another order... I love the oil infusion lip in iced coffee so I got a backup and sin ce they're on sale decided to try out the warm colors too.
I decided to finally get the cheekathon palette because it's such a good deal!

boschicka

So, you all know how long we look forward to this sale.
I just ordered my usual staples so I can secure my VIB renewal for 2017 (balm, mascara, cotton) but what I really was excited for was a blind buy cologne for Hubby.
Aannnnd this morning I checked my online orders only to realize that the order was cancelled.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nooooooo!!!!! Unacceptable!!!

kaira

I noticed all the ebates cash back from my Sephora orders disappeared!! I received confirmation of the cash backs from ebates prior. Is this happening with anyone else??

MaryJane

How does Stripped look on? I thought it might make me look like the living dead lol

I haven't tried it on my lips yet but when I swatched it, it seemed like it would work for me. If not, I'll wear it over liner. Ther next lightest nude color (don't recall the name) had more pink in it and looked like it could be chalky.

elegant-one

I haven't tried it on my lips yet but when I swatched it, it seemed like it would work for me. If not, I'll wear it over liner. Ther next lightest nude color (don't recall the name) had more pink in it and looked like it could be chalky.

Thanks for the info!!!

lipstickaddict

Ok, I will get that one too :) :flowers: Did you not like stripped?
Stripped is nice, it just washed me out - not enough color on it's own. Unlaced has a lovely pink/peach hue and is a lot more flattering on my skin tone. I would have grabbed it during VIBR but it sold out right away. My other favorite Nars Glide besides Bound is Danceteria- I picked that one up when it first launched. Given my love of Fuchsia it was a no brainier. And it's GORGEOUS! :icon_cheers::eek::kisskiss::five::heart:

elegant-one

Stripped is nice, it just washed me out - not enough color on it's own. Unlaced has a lovely pink/peach hue and is a lot more flattering on my skin tone. I would have grabbed it during VIBR but it sold out right away. My other favorite Nars Glide besides Bound is Danceteria- I picked that one up when it first launched. Given my love of Fuchsia it was a no brainier. And it's GORGEOUS! :icon_cheers::eek::kisskiss::five::heart:

That's what I was afraid...looking like the walking dead :zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::roflmao: YES!!! Danceteria was my other pick too! LOL It looks really pretty on T. :thankyou::kisskiss::five::heart:

kaira

Thank you for the response back! This is the first time happening to me. Literally all my Sephora cash backs since October to November have disappeared. Are you going to contact ebates? I hope this isn't because we used the code.

Jayjayy

Ladies and gents I would like some suggestions for a hydrating serum. My skin needs some loving this winter.

The Belif Hungarian Water Essence is nice. Like a drink of water for your face. It's very light. I use it before my moisturizer.

elegant-one

Thank you for the response back! This is the first time happening to me. Literally all my Sephora cash backs since October to November have disappeared. Are you going to contact ebates? I hope this isn't because we used the code.

You're welcome! Yes, I probably will. I contacted them one other time about not getting the cash back, & they never responded back. Then, I forgot about it. geesh