Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Jayjayy

That Master palette is a beauty...I have so many palettes though. So many that using them all is a challenge. I have some other ABH shadows, so if the hype doesn't do me in, I'll be skipping. I wish they would've released this next year. It's too much too soon lol.

DILLIGAF

I'm torn...I returned my MR palette because I never opened it and just knew it was going to sit...I love my highlight palette, so was thinking I really should give ABH shadows a try. This palette I know I will use...but it is so duped elsewhere in my stash. So...its on my maybe list.
Why not make a try a custom palette. The Titanium shadows are beautiful. I for one will like to get my hands on this palette but if it involves going through the Makeup Hunger Games to do so, I'll skip.

fur4elise

Why not make a try a custom palette. The Titanium shadows are beautiful. I for one will like to get my hands on this palette but if it involves going through the Makeup Hunger Games to do so, I'll skip.
That is a great idea! In fact I could just add a few pans to the XL MUFE palettes I have...I need to swatch some of the Titanium e/s. The colors online look nice...

NaomiH

Does anyone know of a place that might still have the Gleam glow kit? It's the only one I need to complete my glow kit collection. Lol

BrittLuvsMakeup

New glow kit alert! Here are photos of the Ultimate Glow Kit on different skin tones courtesy of Anastasia Beverly Hills instagram page. Release information is below the pictures:

14369099_1187452724649151_1441345052_n.jpg

14262885_341956779470506_804164916_n.jpg

14272115_658995744267625_1005543207_n.jpg

[h=1]✨ $45
✨ Limited edition - Holiday 2016
✨Launches in October in the US both online & in stores
✨US stores - Sephora, ULTA, Macy's Impulse, SiJCP, Dillard's
✨International ABH distribution will launch
[/h]

BrittLuvsMakeup

According to Norvina's twitter, the Sun Dipped and Moonchild Glow Kits will be permanent. All of the other glow kits are limited edition (which we already knew of course). I apologize for the tweet coming out like this, I don't know how to properly copy and paste it here.

I have amazing news Sun Dipped #glowkit will be permanent! Moonchild & Sun Dipped are the only permanent @ABHcosmetics glow kits
1f42c.png

Last edited:

MaryJane

So.....I purchased all of the new items that ABH came out with today. The Master Palette by Mario (I love ABH shadows and these colors look very wearable), Ultimate Glow Kit (I don't think I can use them all as highlighters but they make great eyeshadows) and the new lipstick color, Allison. I've recently discovered ABH and couldn't be happier with their products. Excellent quality at reasonable prices.

stormborn

So.....I purchased all of the new items that ABH came out with today. The Master Palette by Mario (I love ABH shadows and these colors look very wearable), Ultimate Glow Kit (I don't think I can use them all as highlighters but they make great eyeshadows) and the new lipstick color, Allison. I've recently discovered ABH and couldn't be happier with their products. Excellent quality at reasonable prices.

Exciting!! I jumped the gun on the Mario palette and checked out immediately before I could look at the glow kits and Allison. I should have taken my time since I'm shipping internationally but gambling with the Sephora Points Bazaar lately has me scared things will sell out instantly lol. Hope you enjoy your new goodies!! Allison looks gorgeous!

MaryJane

Did anyone who ordered the Mario palette get a shipping confirmation yet? I ordered first thing Thursday morning and the status is still processing. Really annoyed since I paid for 2 day shipping.

mollyv6

Did anyone who ordered the Mario palette get a shipping confirmation yet? I ordered first thing Thursday morning and the status is still processing. Really annoyed since I paid for 2 day shipping.

I got confirmation from FedEx but not from ABH.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The Master Palette by Mario is up on Ulta's website! It will be available in stores on the 20th. The Ultimate Glow Kit is up too but it currently isn't available for purchase as it just says coming soon. It will be available online on the 11th and in stores on the 20th.