Any Washington St. Residents?

Nikki0211

I'm in Snohomish, up by Everett but go to Seattle and Bellevue often.
smiles.gif

Ali253

Quote:
Originally Posted by caRpediEm17
close, but not quite...tacoma area

Me too, University Place here.

.nicole.

just to let ya'll know, they are opening a MAC in the olympia capitol mall if anyone is around there

.nicole.

You know, i think it's going to be a free standing store. Its connected to Macy's and has a main entrance to the mall and an entrance through macy's and its away from all the other counters so thats what i'm assuming!!!

Cyn

Then it's probably a counter, we have one like that in the Tri-Cities.

Besides, I thought MAC had an agreement with Nordies that they wouldn't open a real store in Washington. Am I the only one who has heard that?

.nicole.

So you think it's going to be a counter? the only reason why i don't is because its basically its own little store just has an opening into Macy's and to the mall. Like how bath and body works in the Tacoma mall has an opening near the back of it to the store next to it (forget the name of it).

I e-mailed MAC 2 days ago asking which it'd be, hopefully I get a response. If not i'll let you guys know when i go to once it opens
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn
Then it's probably a counter, we have one like that in the Tri-Cities.

Besides, I thought MAC had an agreement with Nordies that they wouldn't open a real store in Washington. Am I the only one who has heard that?

I have never heard that but it kind of makes sense. I wish that they would open a freestanding store though. I wonder if that is why there are not a lot of MAC counters at MACY's in WA? It seems that they are only at MACY's in towns where there are no Nordstroms. I think that Nordstroms must do pretty well for MAC if that really is true about the agreement. Very interesting!!
graucho.gif

.nicole.

I'm just excited to not have to go to Tacoma Mall on my lunch break to shop lol... i can now got 5 minutes from my house to the olympia mall, even if its just a counter...

Masucci

I'm in Puyallup!
smiles.gif
Hiya!

Why won't we ever get a free-standing store? That seems unfair.
weeping.gif

FYI, the Macy's here in Puyallup doesn't sell MAC - at least not yet, anyway. I go to Tacoma, Southcenter & Seattle to do my MAC shopping.