Any Washington St. Residents?

annadaisy5

I hate that there isn't a counter in Puyallup...

I go to the Southcenter one too....
smiles.gif

Cyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by .nicole.
So you think it's going to be a counter? the only reason why i don't is because its basically its own little store just has an opening into Macy's and to the mall. Like how bath and body works in the Tacoma mall has an opening near the back of it to the store next to it (forget the name of it).

I e-mailed MAC 2 days ago asking which it'd be, hopefully I get a response. If not i'll let you guys know when i go to once it opens
smiles.gif

Yeah, that's how the TC one is as well.

coachkitten

I went last Sunday and they just got a bunch of stuff in! They had blue, violet, goldenaire, pink opal, and provence pigments. Fineshine, wishful, lustreleaf, little minx, ocanique, and other shadows. They also had some pearlizers, a lot of foundations, a really good selection of glitter liners, shadesticks, liners, and a ton of lipsticks/glosses.

I don't know how much is left but they will hold things for you if you give them a call. I would take a trip up there! It is pretty fun!

.nicole.

Naw i haven't gone to that CCO or any in WA for that matter... they are just so far away from Olympia
ssad.gif

maybe i'll go to portland in a month or so and go to the CCO down there...

i'll be in vegas next month though so i'm saving up for the pro store, so far i have 300 bucks... but its also gotta go to gambling and drinking
ssad.gif

.nicole.

Quick Question... i was looking at the Bellevue Square Mall website and it seems to be an awesome place to shop... is it worth driving from Olympia to go there? Considering the best mall around me is Tacoma lol

coachkitten

Quote:
Quick Question... i was looking at the Bellevue Square Mall website and it seems to be an awesome place to shop... is it worth driving from Olympia to go there? Considering the best mall around me is Tacoma lol

If there is a particular shop that you are dying to go to (Like LUSH) then I think that it is worth it but othewise it is pretty similar to any other mall.

That is just my opinion and others might feel differently! Either way going to any new mall is fun!
smiles.gif

.nicole.

ya i'm thinking of going just for lush actually lol considering i've never used or seen any of their products other than from peoples hauls...

coachkitten

You should head up there to go to LUSH! It is pretty small and watch out for the LUSH high once you are in there because there are so many smells it can get overwhelming! It is a lot of fun and I because hooked from the very first time I was in there!
smiles.gif

.nicole.

if anyone is curious, i stopped by the MAC yesterday in the olympia mall to see how "construction" was going, the the people there seem extra nice!!! like i normally go to tacoma theres like 2 or 3 of them there that i really like to work with, but in olympia i dunno just got a different vibe from them..

but its opening on tuesday (tomorrow)
smiles.gif

its setup like a store is, where you have the products set up on the wall rather then just everything behind a little counter..

Spam.n.Rice

Quote:

I personally think that it's worth the drive...just because it has a bunch of stores I love to shop at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahdeedah
Does anyone know if the new store in Olympia will sell Pro products?

Thanks!

If it's just a counter, I don't think they would sell pro products. It might be like the one at Northgate though.

Oh and I'm currently residing in Seattle (1st Hill) but I'm originally from Olympia.
smiles.gif

.nicole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahdeedah
Does anyone know if the new store in Olympia will sell Pro products?

Thanks!

Well I called just because I was curious, and someone at the Dior stand, told me that MAC is considered a store and not a counter so i'm not sure, i mean when i was looking during construction everything is setup like a normal store, as all the stuff is on walls, counter in the middle, its not just a counter with glass cases so i'm notsure.... i've yet to go

Cyn

I posted this on lj, but there is a class on using brushes at the Kennewick (Columbia Center Mall) MAC in Eastern Washington on July 16th at 12 & 3 p.m. This is the first time the counter has gotten someone to come and do a class, so they want to get a good turnout.

I'm not affiliated in any way, but I wasn't sure they were advertising it enough, I only found out through my friend who does Freelance.

.nicole.

ugh kennewick is so freakin far!!! they would get a much stronger turn out in say tacoma or seattle...

Cyn

Quote:
ugh kennewick is so freakin far!!! they would get a much stronger turn out in say tacoma or seattle...

I'm sure they would, but I always thought the west side got more classes and probably more counters than the east side. So I'm happy I don't have to drive a long way for once.
smiles.gif

.nicole.

just to let you guys/girls know!! Olympia mall has ALL she shine pigments in stock they just got them like 2 days ago!!!!

Edit 7/6: BTW the girls there were sooo nice too, they weren't stuck up like i've seen at many locations such as the ones in nordstroms.

Eoraptor

Just noticed this board existed. I live in Seattle, if you girls don't mind a girly guy shopping buddy.
smiles.gif
I love to shop!