Any Washington St. Residents?

lahdeedah

Hey Kitten,

I'm heading over to the UVillage MAC store in just a bit! I've been keeping myself away, cuz I know there are at least a few things I definitely want from this collection!
eyelove.gif

Aileen

lahdeedah

P.S. Fugazi, if you ever do move down here (actually, that would be "up here" wouldn't it!) and get a job at MAC, I would like to be first in line to have you do my makeup!
pretty.gif
Your FOTDs are always inspiring to me. I actually *attempted* to replicate your ruby red/blacktrack one for a gig the other night. It came out OK, but definitely not as good as yours!
weeping.gif

Aileen

coachkitten

I was bummed that they were out of Rocking Chick lipstick. I was there around 11:30am and that was the only thing (besides the doll) that was sold out.
Hope you got some good stuff!
smiles.gif

lahdeedah

I actually hauled less than I anticipated:

Moth Brown e/s
Magic Dust e/s
Smile blush from Icon
Happening Gal l/g

They had apparently had a crazy line early this a.m of people waiting for the doll! They sold out of that quickly of course!

Aileen

Nikki0211

I went to the U-Villiage store yesterday and got ther eat like 9 and there was a line of people! I heard they had 30 dolls and then they started handing out numbered cards and stoped at 18 and I didn't get one so I was bummed and then when they opened the doors at 9:30 they handed out the rest as people came in and I got number 24, it was the last one! I got the last barbie! lol I wish I could have seen some of you girls there. It was crazy lol. Everyone crowded around the collection and I just stood back, waiting. I ended up buying waaaayyy too much. But I walked away feeling happy with all my new stuff hehe.
smiles.gif

JediFarfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Was her name Linda? She is my favorite! Her and Allison are the best MA's there!

I was helped by Linda today! OMG she's sooo awesome! I went there for the first time and it was awesome! Spent over an hour there and dropped $400, thanks to the IRS!
clap.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFarfy
I was helped by Linda today! OMG she's sooo awesome! I went there for the first time and it was awesome! Spent over an hour there and dropped $400, thanks to the IRS!
clap.gif

I just love her! She is always so helpful. Isn't that store gorgeous? You'll have to post pics of your haul!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I know that this is last minuted but Nordstroms who are having their Trend Show today have the balloonacy collection out for today only!!!
Just thought that you'd all wanna know!
smiles.gif

JediFarfy

I had to work and have no way to get to Bellevue, so I hope you had fun! Ah, can't wait for the new collection this week!!!

Cyn

I'm in Kennewick (Tri-Cities) now, and I really would like a MAC/makeup buddy since I don't know very many people in the area.

mrheine

super late to this thread but i'm at student at the uw...live in the u-district and have to keep myself away from the mac store. i feel like how i used to in that fao schuartz (sp) toy store they used to have downtown!

also i'm pretty new to mac but already have an addiction to the cco in marysville. it's a bit of a drive, especially in horrible traffic but SO worth it!

KikiB

Yep I went up to the CCO for the first time today...by bus. Yep, four busses. To get two pigments. Crazy, eh?

I wonder if they are doing an event though for Naughty Nauticals. If they are, I might just sign up for one on the Friday since it is my birthday then!

javachip

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
Yep I went up to the CCO for the first time today...by bus. Yep, four busses. To get two pigments. Crazy, eh?

I wonder if they are doing an event though for Naughty Nauticals. If they are, I might just sign up for one on the Friday since it is my birthday then!

thmbup.gif
oh man you did what ive been wanting to do FOREVER haha but i'm always put off by the fact it would take me 2 hours to go each way - YIKES!!!!!

A question for everyone: have any of you brought back your depotted pots (without the metal pans of course)? did they say anything because they were missing the metal pans? I'm so scared I'll be turned down =[

Thanks
smiles.gif

KikiB

I am anti-depotting, it is better to not depot because then you are playing it safe. Go to a Freestanding and buy pro pans. You get the convenience and you don't have to worry about the depotting.

As for the easiest way to get up there, I take the 373 to get to 145th/5th, then at the freeway stop I catch the 510 and take it to Everett Station. Then I take the 201 or 202 up to the train tracks, and then I catch the 221 or 222 there. Last time I went up it only took me about an hour and a half. You can also catch the 510 downtown.

JediFarfy

O
M
G

Who's been to the new Southcenter? It's MASSIVE! I've been going there forever, and it's incredibly different. It's like two malls now! Also...

THERE'S A MAC STORE!!!
th_DANCE.gif

I had no idea it was going in until my friend sent me a text! It's lovely too! Their music is too loud, but they were nice. They need another MA or two IMO, since lots of people were coming in and out. I had a bunch of B2M (18 total :p) so I only ended up buying my foundation. I'll definitely go back though! YAY!
yahoo.gif

JF

coachkitten

I haven't been to Southcenter yet but I can't wait to go to the MAC store there. My most favorite MA became the manager there. I also can't wait to go to H&M!