Any WOC fans of the Illamasqua brand?

Curly1908

Share with me what you love from this line!
cutey.gif

Blushbaby

I love their blushes, both powder & cream. The pigment quality is greatl Here are some swatches:

Because I'm worth it ... |Vex in the City

Illamasqua blushes - Sin & Thrust |Vex in the City

My only complaint is that the powder blushes need to be handled with care. One of them cracked in the pan and then consequently shattered and I'd barely touched it! The same thing happened to a blogger who had one in her make-up bag.

The pigments are gorgeous. I have Excite (I think). I also have the powdered metal in Erzule, which is the most flattering on WOC.

Their Rich Liquid Foundation is on my wishlist. Their new collection Body Electrics is out on Friday.

JustDivine

The nail polish shades and consistency are amazing. I have a neon pink and a gorgeous coral from them.

The blushes are lovely too: really nice, pigmented colours, but mine also broke into pieces and when the colour gets onto other things (in my bag/clothes/makeup drawers)....it takes work to get the pigment out!

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
The nail polish shades and consistency are amazing. I have a neon pink and a gorgeous coral from them.
The blushes are lovely too: really nice, pigmented colours, but mine also broke into pieces and when the colour gets onto other things (in my bag/clothes/makeup drawers)....it takes work to get the pigment out!

Yes!! I tried to press my blush - and failed miserably. It didn't take to the alcohol at all and my hands were stained for about 2 days!!

I'm going to repurchase it though, the colour was gorgeous.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKTrinVincy
intense lipgloss in firece

kiss blush

"Fierce" is definitely on my wish list!

Keep 'em coming, ladies!

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I love their blushes, both powder & cream. The pigment quality is greatl Here are some swatches:

Because I'm worth it ... |Vex in the City

Illamasqua blushes - Sin & Thrust |Vex in the City

My only complaint is that the powder blushes need to be handled with care. One of them cracked in the pan and then consequently shattered and I'd barely touched it! The same thing happened to a blogger who had one in her make-up bag.

The pigments are gorgeous. I have Excite (I think). I also have the powdered metal in Erzule, which is the most flattering on WOC.

Their Rich Liquid Foundation is on my wishlist. Their new collection Body Electrics is out on Friday.

I love their powder blushers and their pigment excite and panic are my favourite blushers. I didn't care for the foundation too much as the coverage was too heavy for me..

DILLIGAF

I love their powder blushes and the Intense Lipglosses. Right now I only have 1 blush and about 3 of the lipglosses. I wouild like more of their blushes.

Ingenue

Illmasaqua Blush fan checking in...

I love Nymph and Exposed. Those are probably hands down my favorites. Favorite Lip Gloss is 'Petulant' -- followed by 'Fierce.'

I like the polishes okay... Phallic is probably the only one I will keep. Many of the others look like something I can get cheaper. But their staying power is awesome. Phallic lasted a full week on me... which is basically unheard of. I keep manicures perfect for 48 hours, tops.

Metal creams are awesome. I love ALL of them... especially Solstice and Surge. They DO crease if you use a lot... but if you spread them sparingly over a base, they last a lot longer.

The only things I really DON'T like by Illamasqua are their eyeshadows (complete garbage), and foundations. The liquids are unimpressive and that powder mess they hock is just... NO.

I want them to do better with the eyeshadows, because if Wet n' Wild can get the pigmentation and blendability down... Illamasqua has no excuse.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue
Illmasaqua Blush fan checking in...

I love Nymph and Exposed. Those are probably hands down my favorites. Favorite Lip Gloss is 'Petulant' -- followed by 'Fierce.'

I like the polishes okay... Phallic is probably the only one I will keep. Many of the others look like something I can get cheaper. But their staying power is awesome. Phallic lasted a full week on me... which is basically unheard of. I keep manicures perfect for 48 hours, tops.

Metal creams are awesome. I love ALL of them... especially Solstice and Surge. They DO crease if you use a lot... but if you spread them sparingly over a base, they last a lot longer.

The only things I really DON'T like by Illamasqua are their eyeshadows (complete garbage), and foundations. The liquids are unimpressive and that powder mess they hock is just... NO.

I want them to do better with the eyeshadows, because if Wet n' Wild can get the pigmentation and blendability down... Illamasqua has no excuse.

I knew I forgot something! The Metal cremes I have 2 of them. The fact that I forgot means I don't put them to use enough. I have Enrapature and Soltice. The blush I own is Tweak and I have Fierce, Petulant,and Frenzy Intense Lipglosses.

Ingenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Redgal
liquid metal in gold... *gasp* has to be the most gorgeous product ive ever seen

Ooooohhhh then you need to check out MUFE's Aqua Cream in the same hue. Difference is... the AC doesn't crease or smudge once it sets. I love them both... but I use the Aqua Cream more for practical purposes.

Illamasqua Soltice is easier to mix with other things though. Once the Aqua Cream sets... it's a wrap!

sss215

I am familiar with it, but haven't branched over to their section at sephora yet. soon, been hearing good things.

angelynv

How do Ilamasqa cream blushes compare to MUFE HD blushes? I ask because I really want the MUFE HD blushes as I have issues with blushes migrating throughout the day and looking blotchy. Problem is I cant get MUFE products in the UK for a decent price, so am looking for a UK available alternative.

Thanks

spectrolite

I have been wanting to try this brand for a LONG time but it has been unavailable in Australia... until now! In a few months we are getting an Illamasqua counter right next door the the MAC counter at one of our big department stores in Melbourne. Can't wait!
choochoo.gif