Any WOC fans of the Illamasqua brand?

EngineerBarbie

Quote: Originally Posted by sss215

I finally have been able to try the line, which is sold at only one Sephora in my area. The colors instantly reeled me in and quickly I became hooked!

As for the blushes... they are HOT! They are very pigmented and long wearing as well. Grab Excite if you like apricot/coral, Panic if you like Exhibit A, but want something more red and Thrust if you love magenta pink.

Was this the Sephora in King of Prussia? I was drooling over the nail polishes and the Excite blush last week! I may get it next month.

I've stepped away from Illamasqua for awhile after I bought the liquid metal shadow quad and it was an epic fail on my oily lids. The product kept creasing no matter what I did. So now it sits in my purse as an emergency color base. The blushes and nail polishes have me ready to come back though.

sss215

^sure was. i hardly go to that one, so when i saw everything for the 1st time i was excited. I wasn't too impressed with the cream shadows... most of the items were good. the lip products are wonderful!

macgirl006

I don't have too many products of their's asI just started purchasing. I love their lipsticks as they are not afraid to go out of the box with intense colors.
I think it's a great quality brand but that's me.

meka72

I have the Excite blush and believe that it is excellent quality on par with Nars blushes. I'm thinking about getting the gleam cream in supernatural but it might be too similar to the Nars multiple in south beach that I already own. I've noticed that the illamasqua website has pretty good sales. I haven't pulled the trigger bc shipping to the US was a little more than I wanted to pay.

lexielex

I use their Skin Base foundation and I like it and I have the blusher in Hussy and I absolutely love it!

Debbs

The pressed powder IMO is the best thing since sliced bread. I use it as a all over finisher with a large fluffy brush and it really gives a flawless look while keeping oil/shine under control. You just need a small amount but I see myself replacing when its all done.

meka72

Which shade do you use for the powder?
The pressed powder IMO is the best thing since sliced bread. I use it as a all over finisher with a large fluffy brush and it really gives a flawless look while keeping oil/shine under control. You just need a small amount but I see myself replacing when its all done.

Debbs

It is a powder compact with lightly milled white powder that you buff in . It's universal IMO

Beryl

I have been looking at their shop online but so far undecided as to what to buy from the Illamasqua brand.