Anyone a V.I.B at Sephora Yet?

LatteQueen

I received an email from Sephora notifying me that I am a VERY IMPORTANT BEAUTY INSIDER customer now..V.I.B.

so now I get 10% off all of my purchases and other great savings also..I am so glad..10% isn't alot but hey I'll take it..

I couldn't believe how much I had spent at Sephora when they emailed me to tell me my status was bumped up to this..

mel0622

I got the email too. But I was reading it somewhere on my profile that its effective until you've reached 300 points of that year? And then you the the 10%? I think that's what it said but I'm still kind of confused. I know as a collective from the past that I've spent more than 300 so does that mean the VIB is in affect?

TISH1124

Yeah I got the email to and I really did not even look at it ....I will have to go back and read the fine print I guess

xKiKix

i found out i am a vib today, i wonder what kinds of extra goodies are we gonna get that regular beauty insiders dont...

Cocopuff

i found out when i went to the store 2 days ago and i got alot of samples and the VIB letter.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
i found out i am a vib today, i wonder what kinds of extra goodies are we gonna get that regular beauty insiders dont...

Me too.

And I think you have to reach 350 points annually. Not 300.

Dahlia_Rayn

I'm a VIB...yay...hubby says it means I spend too much on makeup. Hey, I buy other stuff there too...like nail polish!

miss sha

I'm a VIB, but the 10% thing is only for the first purchase you make, and even then I think it's only valid until the end of the August.

Most of the perks are just a second level of the regular BI stuff--more first grabs at certain new products and special samples. There's something about invitations to special events but that's kind of useless if you don't have a Sephora in your state.
lol.gif
There's also something about some kind of holiday gift card? But there's not a lot of info on that.

astronaut

Aww I'm not a VIB. I don't think I spent enough at Sephora this year. Had it been 2008 though, I think I definitely would have got it!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sha
I'm a VIB, but the 10% thing is only for the first purchase you make, and even then I think it's only valid until the end of the August.

Most of the perks are just a second level of the regular BI stuff--more first grabs at certain new products and special samples. There's something about invitations to special events but that's kind of useless if you don't have a Sephora in your state.
lol.gif
There's also something about some kind of holiday gift card? But there's not a lot of info on that.

I can't wait to hear what the holiday gift card is about! I have done so many CPs at Sephora this year which is the main reason that I racked up so many points.

Does anyone know if you have points deducted from your beauty bank for taking a deluxe sample or getting the 500 point beauty insider item are you disqualified from being a VIB if it goes below 350 points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I can't wait to hear what the holiday gift card is about! I have done so many CPs at Sephora this year which is the main reason that I racked up so many points.

Does anyone know if you have points deducted from your beauty bank for taking a deluxe sample or getting the 500 point beauty insider item are you disqualified from being a VIB if it goes below 350 points?

I just used 500 points last week to pick up the palette for my niece and that brought me below 350 points but I still got the email today saying I was now a VIB, so I guess not!!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyinthesky
I just used 500 points last week to pick up the palette for my niece and that brought me below 350 points but I still got the email today saying I was now a VIB, so I guess not!!

Thanks! That is good news then!

bell21

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten

The holiday gift card thing seems like it's like "gift cards" I've gotten from other stores in the past, usually the way it works is if you spend a certain amount, say $100, then the gift card is worth $10 (at the time you spend $100), if you spend $200 then it's worth $20. The more you spend the more its worth.

Having points deducted when you redeem them doesn't change your VIB status. Once you're reached the 350 points you're a VIB for the rest of the year you achieve the VIB status and the next calendar year. So we're all a VIBs till Jan 2011
th_DANCE.gif

LeeleeBell

I just got the same email yesterday
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
I received an email from Sephora notifying me that I am a VERY IMPORTANT BEAUTY INSIDER customer now..V.I.B.

so now I get 10% off all of my purchases and other great savings also..I am so glad..10% isn't alot but hey I'll take it..

I couldn't believe how much I had spent at Sephora when they emailed me to tell me my status was bumped up to this..

NeonKitty

Yeah I've got my VIB too, but for us Canadian's the 10% gift isn't available online, it's instore only. Which sucks since the local sephora is quite small.

Does anyone know if the Sephora inside the Mall of America in Minneapolis is big or carries a lot of stuff? I'm headed down there in a week or so.