Anyone a V.I.B at Sephora Yet?

bell21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Yeah I've got my VIB too, but for us Canadian's the 10% gift isn't available online, it's instore only. Which sucks since the local sephora is quite small.

Does anyone know if the Sephora inside the Mall of America in Minneapolis is big or carries a lot of stuff? I'm headed down there in a week or so.

I'm at the MOA Sephora about once a month or so (helps that MAC is basically right across from it lol) Its a decent size and carries most of the brands that are on the website.

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell21
I'm at the MOA Sephora about once a month or so (helps that MAC is basically right across from it lol) Its a decent size and carries most of the brands that are on the website.

Thanks! The one in Winnipeg has a small NARS selection and no Laura Geller, bah.

gabi03

sigh....i just checked my email and i'm one too. 10% would be great everytime i use it but its only once?! what gives? now i definitely need to curtail my spending thats alot of money on makeup
ssad.gif

LatteQueen

I thought it was all of your purchases you get the 10% off . But it's a one time deal..that ain't fair.lol...I'm saving it for my 'I REALLY DO NEED THIS PURCHASE or ITEMS'.

Plus to get to that status it shocked me to know how much I actually spent in that store in that amount of time..I'm like WHAT WAS I THINKING..????

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
I thought it was all of your purchases you get the 10% off . But it's a one time deal..that ain't fair.lol...I'm saving it for my 'I REALLY DO NEED THIS PURCHASE or ITEMS'.

Plus to get to that status it shocked me to know how much I actually spent in that store in that amount of time..I'm like WHAT WAS I THINKING..????

It doesn't shock me too much. Every time I'm instore I end up dropping like $150 and walk out with 3 or 4 items max! I wish I would develop a better sense of sticker shock and bang for the buck, because it seems I walk in, see purdy shiny things and buy, not very cost effective.

hawaii02

How do you find out how far away you are from VIB?? There are at least two purchases that were made in the store that I can account for, but Sephora only posts online purchases.

ShesNoGhost

I got the email the other day.

I definately not surprised. I spend too much money there. I'll drive the 45 minutes to get there for dry shampoo, but then end up buying a shit ton of other stuff because I figure I drove all that way out, I might as well make it worth it.

kyoto

I got notification that I am the other day, but was so busy at work I didn't bother reading what it meant.

mizcandula

I am
smiles.gif
Last time I was at Sephora the lady ringing up my items said "Oh, you have over 600 points! You know what that means?" I said "Yea, I spend a lot of money on makeup" lol.
lol.gif

gigglegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
How do you find out how far away you are from VIB?? There are at least two purchases that were made in the store that I can account for, but Sephora only posts online purchases.

when I log in and look @ "Purchase History" it shows both in store and online. Instore is linked up b/c though I don't have a physical card, I gave them my e-mail address I use to log in, so its all linked! Its so handy! (esp b/c I can never remember all the #s of mufe shadows I have bought, I wish they used names vs #s!)

sierrao

i got v.i.b status like 2 weeks ago, im super excited for the christmas party!
yahoo.gif
i got to save up money for it lol

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02

No, my in-store purchases have been credited to my account. Are you sure that your client number is being entered? check your receipts.

shadowaddict

Yeah, I got my email a few weeks ago. I used my 10% and ordered the Urban Decay shadows and some MUFE items. I ahve fallen in love with the MUFE aqua liners especially the really dark black and the purple ones. My order was over $150 so that was a pretty good savings.

michelle79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I got mine last week! Felt great until I realized just how much I spend there.

I had the same thought. I was like "YAY!" then I was like, damn I spent over $350 at Sephora this year alone??
shockt.gif
I definitely need to do something about my makeup addiction.
nonono.gif

shontay07108

I became a VIB weeks ago. I got the little sticker on my card and I flaunt it. My friend is totally jealous. I live in sephora. A week without me in sephora is like a week without underwear. I have almost 2000 points. I'm waiting for something worthy to use it on.

only1angel

I'm a V.I.B. too!!!!!!!!!!
smiles.gif

I can't wait for the gift card, but How do you know how many points you've racked up for the year??? Is there any easier way than having to look up your purchase history and adding them? That would take me forever