Anyone a V.I.B at Sephora Yet?

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
I'm a V.I.B. too!!!!!!!!!!
smiles.gif

I can't wait for the gift card, but How do you know how many points you've racked up for the year??? Is there any easier way than having to look up your purchase history and adding them? That would take me forever

what gift card???
th_dunno.gif

SmokeSignal16

When you become a VIB in the email it says something about getting a 'holiday gift card' and I think the amount they give you might depend on how much you spend during the year.

CaveB

Any VIBs made any good purchases with the initial 10% off? It's about to expire and I still haven't used it yet!

Shypo

I'm a VIB as well (I'm not gonna say how many points as it's very embarrassing!!!
tong.gif
)....

You might want to check out the offers - for you MUFE fans they're offering a free pallet (holds 10) when you buy a combination of 3 eyeshadows, diamond eye shadows or blushes.....of course most of the blushes are sold out again, but the e/s selection isn't bad yet......

Sometimes they have some good offers - I got a couple of UD's face primer potion with the promo codes they give you......
yes.gif

Miss Mimi

I think it's kind a of joke. First their beauty insider thing were you collect point to earn samples/gifts- which is OK. but kinda lame. Now one time only you get 10% off. I guess I will see what happens around the holidays when you are suppose to get a gift card- maybe it will be acutally good.
I mean, I just placed two orders from illamasqua.com and they are giving me 10% loyalty discount for a full year! Not a huge discount but it's something.

elektra513

I'm a VIB, too. Hadn't really "reaped the benefits" of it yet. Not interested in any of the products redeeming the 500 pts will get me (and I could get more than one at the moment, lol), so I just hoard points till they come out with more Nars freebies (they did it once, so I'm hopeful).

I buy way too much from there. I need to get more of a discount than that one-time 10% (which I didn't even use b/c it just about cover's sales tax and I don't need more stuff right now).

Sometimes I wish MAC had something like this. I have purchased a ton of MAC stuff lately, and don't really feel like a very important customer...
ssad.gif
B2M doesn't really compare.

macgirl3121

I'm a bit annoyed with Sephora right now. My online purchases ALONE total $350. I have not yet gotten anything about this. I was on the phone with them for 30 min. Turns out that my wallet card was not linked to my online acct cause someone jacked up my email address when they typed it in at the store. So we get that rectified. Rep is STILL telling me that I don't have enough points. So I read the rep the info directly from the website that the requirement is $350 in purchases in store or online in a calander year and I have met that requirement. So gimmie my VIB bennies dammit!
angry.gif

She was still telling me that I didn't have enough. Finally she said that she would send my info to the VIB department and I should hear something in a week. This is ridiculous. All one has to do is look at my acct and add up my 2009 online orders. Geez.

mae13

I think the points only count from a certain date, like maybe when they announced it?

I had the same issue, where I had 400 points in the calender year, but I was still shy because one purchase was made before the cut-off date or something.

dreamsicle23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
How do you find out how far away you are from VIB?? There are at least two purchases that were made in the store that I can account for, but Sephora only posts online purchases.

If you log in and look @ your purchase history, you can see you in-store purchases too. HTH!

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by mae13
I think the points only count from a certain date, like maybe when they announced it?

I had the same issue, where I had 400 points in the calender year, but I was still shy because one purchase was made before the cut-off date or something.

I can certainly accept that explanation. The problem is that the rep didn't tell me that my purchases only counted from the announcement date. I still think my in-store and online are @ $350 cause I buy something almost every month. Also, the information on their website certainly does not clarify this either. It only says calander year (January-December). I'll let ya'll know what they tell me.

Now suddenly I can't get into my account. Maybe they put me on time out.