Armani Discussion

Monsy

I only have one, number 2
you can also look at nars liquid illuminators because they are almost half the price of armani. I suggest BLKR or Hot sand they are beautiful on lighter skin. Copacabana also

NYCBeautyJunkie

Has anyone seen/tested/have more info on the new Crema Nuda Tinted Cream? I believe it comes in 6 shades... and is $200
icon_eek.gif
Just wondering what is in that cream to create that price point.

newface

Has anyone seen/tested/have more info on the new Crema Nuda Tinted Cream? I believe it comes in 6 shades... and is $200
icon_eek.gif
Just wondering what is in that cream to create that price point.
I found this review from the Beauty Professor. http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2015/04/giorgio-armani-beauty-spotlight-tim.html

NYCBeautyJunkie

Ugh. Tested the Crema Nuda in store (on my hand) and it was really beautiful. $200 beautiful? I still need to know what's inside to determine that.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's Beauty Professor's post on the Crema Nuda: http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2015/04/giorgio-armani-beauty-spotlight-tim.html For $200 (and I don't even want to think what it'll be in Canada), it's not something I want to consider...

Haviggi

Liquid summer in darker and lighter color is up online. I would love to order 90 but can't find any comparison swatches to 100
Some swatches from today between 90 and 100 top 90 bottom 100
7b922631_image.jpeg
13cbac13_image.jpeg
90 is definitely lighter than 100 ! And it has a beautiful shimmer :) hope they were helpful

Haviggi

I tried Crema Nuda today. It was so moisturizing on my skin with a descent coverage.both nude glow and light glow had the same impact in color on my face.i wear maestro and luminous silk foundation in number 3 and I have fluid sheer illuminator in number 2 so these were perfect matches for me! It wasn't so about the coverage as I immediately had a glow but it was more about the feeling of wearing it if that makes sense.fir me it's a very comfortable moisturizer and leaves a very soft and well hydrated skin after use.even after I took off my make up.for me it would be next on my base wish list

Icecaramellatte

I tried Crema Nuda today. It was so moisturizing on my skin with a descent coverage.both nude glow and light glow had the same impact in color on my face.i wear maestro and luminous silk foundation in number 3 and I have fluid sheer illuminator in number 2 so these were perfect matches for me! It wasn't so about the coverage as I immediately had a glow but it was more about the feeling of wearing it if that makes sense.fir me it's a very comfortable moisturizer and leaves a very soft and well hydrated skin after use.even after I took off my make up.for me it would be next on my base wish list
Thanks for the pics and reviews.

NYCBeautyJunkie

At what point during your makeup routine do y'all apply the Fluid Sheer? I never use liquid highlighters, and I assume I should apply it on my cheekbones before applying any setting powder for my concealer, etc. in fear of it moving it around...

Latest posts