Armani Discussion

Monsy

any suggestions on eyes to kill shadows? what shades are must haves? especially some lighter softer ones that can be worn all over the lid

Shars

I am waiting for the "friends and family" sale. It should be soon. Around Mother's Day, it is 15 or 20% off. YSL and Armani have this at the same time. Ah duh, they are owned by the same parent company.
Oooh thanks for the heads up!!

ashievic

any suggestions on eyes to kill shadows? what shades are must haves? especially some lighter softer ones that can be worn all over the lid
I own all the singles. Including the ones not sold in the States. Don't use them much, but at least I have all of them.

ashievic

They have muted to super glitz. The most unique color is #17, which matches the Seattle Seahawks green. The tangerine and coral are also unique. There is a nice periwinkle, violet, and magenta. I will take a pic tomorrow of them all open for you to see. The last one which was a LE last fall was Sandstone #25. Super nice neutral. Color me loud has or had great swatches of all the colors. I will also take a pic of the TF cream shadows. I am out there, but in natural light there is no way my Spice is a dupe for the Peach duo. As well as take a pic of the Chanel #50 lip gloss in deep purple. Without question just swatched out, it reminds me of the variation of Vamp that Chanel came out with a thousand years ago. When they did the purple vamp after the release of the original Vamp.

Medgal07

They have muted to super glitz. The most unique color is #17, which matches the Seattle Seahawks green. The tangerine and coral are also unique. There is a nice periwinkle, violet, and magenta. I will take a pic tomorrow of them all open for you to see. The last one which was a LE last fall was Sandstone #25. Super nice neutral. Color me loud has or had great swatches of all the colors. I will also take a pic of the TF cream shadows. I am out there, but in natural light there is no way my Spice is a dupe for the Peach duo. As well as take a pic of the Chanel #50 lip gloss in deep purple. Without question just swatched out, it reminds me of the variation of Vamp that Chanel came out with a thousand years ago. When they did the purple vamp after the release of the original Vamp.
That's good to hear Ash---I have Spice but I still purchased the Golden Peach Duo-------although I thought Spice was an alleged dupe for Naked Bronze---is that right?
Whatever the E/S for which the Golden Peach duo was a dupe, I do not have.

mkoparanova

I would love to see a picture too! I have only one of them and I think I haven't used it.
Spice is supposed to be a dupe for Naked bronze and Pink haze for the peach one.

Monsy

I am sorry I was talking about the ones in the glass jar. I apologize. I probably said the wrong name.

But holy cow you have all the other powder singles!
eyelove.gif

Icecaramellatte

Speaking of which. I finally wore my Tom Ford summer palette and my eye look reminded me a lot of one of the Eyes to Kill shadows I have. The only soft light shades I have are colorful. I love all from ones of the summer collections maybe 3 years ago? The pink, green purple colors come to mind first. #30 especially - I think that one is called Rose Poplilia. I have to look up the names of the rest and I can't right now. Actually I would not call any from this line of shadow soft as all of them are super sparkly. Oh and I think #28 is the one that gave me a little of the Tom Ford vibe yesterday.

Anneri

Speaking of which. I finally wore my Tom Ford summer palette and my eye look reminded me a lot of one of the Eyes to Kill shadows I have. The only soft light shades I have are colorful. I love all from ones of the summer collections maybe 3 years ago? The pink, green purple colors come to mind first. #30 especially - I think that one is called Rose Poplilia. I have to look up the names of the rest and I can't right now. Actually I would not call any from this line of shadow soft as all of them are super sparkly. Oh and I think #28 is the one that gave me a little of the Tom Ford vibe yesterday.
Oh yes, those from the summer collection were great! Rose Popillia especially, and I got a mauve one too that I love.

From the perm line I love No. 6 - the black and gold one. That one makes a stunning smokey eye!

kath00

I got a coupon for the Armani website today. Are there any must-have's? I love their lasting silk foundation. But I don't own much in the way of their make up.

DLuxJessica

I got a coupon for the Armani website today. Are there any must-have's? I love their lasting silk foundation. But I don't own much in the way of their make up.
I'm all about Fluid Sheer #6 right now. I use it as a fluid blush and lipstain and can't get enough!
heart.gif

Monsy

Wow----are we going from Eye Tints to potted cream shadows now? This is very pretty---different even.
pots have been around for a while. this is how i found about armani makeup. i think they became popular because of their pot eyeshadows