Armani Discussion

Medgal07

Speaking of which. I finally wore my Tom Ford summer palette and my eye look reminded me a lot of one of the Eyes to Kill shadows I have. The only soft light shades I have are colorful. I love all from ones of the summer collections maybe 3 years ago? The pink, green purple colors come to mind first. #30 especially - I think that one is called Rose Poplilia. I have to look up the names of the rest and I can't right now. Actually I would not call any from this line of shadow soft as all of them are super sparkly. Oh and I think #28 is the one that gave me a little of the Tom Ford vibe yesterday.
It sounds like you're enjoying the palette!!!!

Medgal07

The other way round, Med! The ETK shadows in the glass pots have been around for quite some time now. If you don't have one - go and get at least one! They're stunning!!!!! (And L'Oreal has some good dupes for them too - The L'Oreal Infallibles).

Oh yes, those from the summer collection were great! Rose Popillia especially, and I got a mauve one too that I love.

From the perm line I love No. 6 - the black and gold one. That one makes a stunning smokey eye!
Yes---I was referring to post Eye Tint shadows. # 9 Rock Sand was my go to. I love smokey eyes-----was that one Khaki Pulse???
​ I haven't heard to much about the Infallibles lately---could be that my head has been elsewhere.

girlhaha.gif

Anahita Balsara

Just tried out my sample of the Crema Nuda. Its beautiful. Its lightweight and gives a nice glow. Fingers crossed that it doesn't break me out. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Anyone know what kind of SPF it has?

peanut

Just tried out my sample of the Crema Nuda. Its beautiful. Its lightweight and gives a nice glow. Fingers crossed that it doesn't break me out. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Anyone know what kind of SPF it has?
So glad you like it! What shade did you try and was it a good match for you? I've heard it's forgiving if you don't get a perfect match.I don't recall that it had an SPF in it but would be curious to know.

Anahita Balsara

So glad you like it! What shade did you try and was it a good match for you? I've heard it's forgiving if you don't get a perfect match.I don't recall that it had an SPF in it but would be curious to know.
I got a sample of 3 and 4. I tried 3 today and I initially thought it might be too light but it looked like an exact match. I'll try the 4 once I'm done with the 3. Hopefully it won't oxidize. I also tried the La Mer skin tint and the Chanel BB cream in B30. I really liked the way the La Mer looked but with it had the SPF of the Chanel. I think with the Armani, I will have to wear a separate sunscreen underneath as I dont think the SPF will be enough due to my Lupus. Anyone know if Nordstrom has the new Armani summer collection?

peanut

I got a sample of 3 and 4. I tried 3 today and I initially thought it might be too light but it looked like an exact match. I'll try the 4 once I'm done with the 3. Hopefully it won't oxidize. I also tried the La Mer skin tint and the Chanel BB cream in B30. I really liked the way the La Mer looked but with it had the SPF of the Chanel. I think with the Armani, I will have to wear a separate sunscreen underneath as I dont think the SPF will be enough due to my Lupus. Anyone know if Nordstrom has the new Armani summer collection?
Thanks for your thoughts! I'm about NW22 and am leaning toward shade 2. Hope it's not too light though. Shade 3 looks more warm toned. I do hate having to apply a separate sunscreen but I like a high SPF anyway.

bunnypoet

Darn it! I tried the Crema Nuda at Nordies, and I LOVE the texture. I'm a MAC NC15, and I could pull off either shade 1 or 2. 2 was ever so slightly pinky and maybe 1/2 shade too dark on me, but it still blended in well. I am holding off for now as I am supposed to be on a #LowBuy, but I keep obsessing about this new foundation. Eventually, I may cave.

Winthrop44

Is @EllaS still around? We haven't heard her take on the latest collections.

Quote: Originally Posted by laurennnxox

I've been wondering that, too. I hope all is well with her! It's been a while since I've seen her on here.
I was wondering the same about @EllaS. It doesn't look like she's posted anything on Twitter or Instagram for a long time either. I hope she's okay.

ashievic

So that's the $200 foundation?

That's the one! This should have been priced at $150 at the most. I still love the texture but can't plunk down that much cash for foundation.
Is this all that and then some better then the foundation by Cle de Peau or whatever the spelling is??? That goes for like 100.00 at NM? Really for 200.00 I expect to be glowing. I also read at the hospital about how sun screen that contains zinc prevents wrinkles, even if you are not in the sun. It is the latest copy of WebMD magazine. It lists which products truly help your fight against time.