Armani Discussion

Knope2012

I picked up Belladonna, which is a wonderful, unique shade. As it turns out, the highlighter is $70 here, also known as $18 less than the US. I have no idea how that happened, but now I'm thinking it might actually be worth the money. I just wonder how different it will really look than my Chanel Poudre Signe. Swatch, they're clearly different, but worn... I don't know if the differences will show as much.
Belladonna is so tempting to me. I've been really enjoying plums lately

sarabeautime

I picked up Belladonna, which is a wonderful, unique shade. As it turns out, the highlighter is $70 here, also known as $18 less than the US. I have no idea how that happened, but now I'm thinking it might actually be worth the money. I just wonder how different it will really look than my Chanel Poudre Signe. Swatch, they're clearly different, but worn... I don't know if the differences will show as much. 
Maybe it won't show that much because even swatched there is a small difference (I would say Belladonna is more frosty) but it is beautiful and texture is also superb, so if it is "just" $70, you may want to consider it...

powderprincess

I vaguely remember Armani doing a 20% off sale last Feb. I was hoping they would have a discount for Presidents' Day. I want that damn highlighter, but it's way overpriced. It should come with 3 eyeshadows underneath like some face palettes in the past. Armani please have a sale!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to Armani, so not sure if these are really new. Saw these pics of a Meastro Blush and Maestro ,,Liquid Summer''.

giorgioarrmani2def.jpg
Liquid_summerdef.jpg

clavesdemujer, salud, belleza, bienestar: Efecto bronceado Giorgio Armani

There are some new powder blushes and bronzing powders as well, the magenta blush looks droolworthy:

MonsiieurAlex: Giorgio Armani Spring 2014 Collection With Rhona Samuels @ Saks Beverly Hills

I wonder if we get those in Germany as well. I'm liking both peachy shades too. I always wanted to try an Armani blush, but the shades always seemed boring to me, so seeing these has me interested again.

MACina

I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to Armani, so not sure if these are really new. Saw these pics of a Meastro Blush and Maestro ,,Liquid Summer''.

giorgioarrmani2def.jpg
Liquid_summerdef.jpg

There are some new powder blushes and bronzing powders as well, the magenta blush looks droolworthy:

MonsiieurAlex: Giorgio Armani Spring 2014 Collection With Rhona Samuels @ Saks Beverly Hills

I wonder if we get those in Germany as well. I'm liking both peachy shades too. I always wanted to try an Armani blush, but the shades always seemed boring to me, so seeing these has me interested again.

Wow....it really does
th_drool.gif

jebogewf

Has anyone tried the no. 13 highlighter?
I did. I got it. It is quite possibly the most beautiful liquid highlighter I have ever seen. It is kinda close to #2, but then it has this pink duochrome-y shift to it. But when I wore it--nothing. I couldn't see anything. I could see it when I swatched it on my hand, but on my face, I saw nothing. Even when I caked it on. In natural light or artificial. It's so subtle. Maybe it just blended into my skin too much. I don't know.

SloanePeterson

Sara's swatches and review of the lippies!

http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/01/giorgio-armani-rouge-darmani-sheers-314.html
I checked these out at Sara's blog. Thank you, Color Me Loud for the beautiful photographs and swatches. The packaging of those lipsticks in incredibly luxurious.

The only color that slightly appealed to me was Delirium but from the swatches I can tell that it's far too sheer for my liking. The color is a love mauve/nude/peach but it would be barely-there and I'm never willing to pay the big bucks for sheer lipsticks.

sarabeautime

I checked these out at Sara's blog. Thank you, Color Me Loud for the beautiful photographs and swatches. The packaging of those lipsticks in incredibly luxurious. The  only color that slightly appealed to me was Delirium but from the swatches I can tell that it's far too sheer for my liking. The color is a love mauve/nude/peach but it would be barely-there and I'm never willing to pay the big bucks for sheer lipsticks.
Glad that it was helpful. I later on posted a few looks with those, I am also enjoying the plummy gloss but I understand that not everyone would like it lol.

User38

I did. I got it. It is quite possibly the most beautiful liquid highlighter I have ever seen. It is kinda close to #2, but then it has this pink duochrome-y shift to it. But when I wore it--nothing. I couldn't see anything. I could see it when I swatched it on my hand, but on my face, I saw nothing. Even when I caked it on. In natural light or artificial. It's so subtle. Maybe it just blended into my skin too much. I don't know.
thanks jebogewf! I liked it but did not love it and I had a sneaky suspicion it would do a vanishing act on my face too. I don't put any tester on my face unless I know for certain it's virgin. LOL.

I think they overdid the "sheer" aspect of this product.

sarabeautime

thanks jebogewf!  I liked it but did not love it and I had a sneaky suspicion it would do a vanishing act on my face too.  I don't put any tester on my face unless I know for certain it's virgin. LOL. I think they overdid the "sheer" aspect of this product. 
Have you tried Dior Backstage brightening base (glow maximizer)? This one is actually very close to Armani #13 has the same pearly effect but not that subtle. I compared them side by side at the counter and after I decided not to get #13 because I already have Dior one.

katred

Specktra Bestie

giorgioarrmani2def.jpg
Liquid_summerdef.jpg

I knew that they were going to refresh their blushes!! Or at least, I guessed. It was one of the only things they hadn't worked on. Those shades look gorgeous and I can't wait to see them in person.

Latest posts