Armani Discussion

Icecaramellatte

Ooh 10 looks pretty. Now I want one.
girlhaha.gif

User38

I've heard a lot about this shade. Along with #2, it seems to have a nice little cult following. Should I track it down before it's gone? Any dupes you can recommend?
I have had it for years in my stash -- there is still product left, but if I were to lose it or misplace it, I would feel insecure. Yes, it's very very good. It's not bronze, it's not pink or peach.. but a delightful mix of all and light enough for my skin to use as a bronzer or as a very neutral blush. It's not muddy or orange.. I don't know of any dupes for it since most bronzers are darker, more grey, more orange.. and I have quite a few to compare it.

that's why I ordered a new one because it will be gone, and I don't know if the new blushes will be this neutral beigey perfection.

Haven

Are all of the old Armani blushes being dc'd? If so there are a couple that I should order.

User38

Are all of the old Armani blushes being dc'd? If so there are a couple that I should order.

I was told that all the blushes are being dc'd.. new ones are already being shipped. That's why I bu the no. 10 -- should last me a few years.. lol

Haven

I was told that all the blushes are being dc'd.. new ones are already being shipped. That's why I bu the no. 10 -- should last me a few years.. lol
Thanks for the info! I need to bu 10 and possibly order one more shade before they disappear.

jebogewf

Anyone got any of the new blushes?
I do. I reviewed 502 Skin. It is unbelievable. Really. The texture is the best I have ever felt. Almost magical. And it wears for about 81/2 to 9 hours on me before it starts fading.

Monsy

I do. I reviewed 502 Skin. It is unbelievable. Really. The texture is the best I have ever felt. Almost magical. And it wears for about 81/2 to 9 hours on me before it starts fading.
I saw it on your blog and really liked it. How does texture compare to tom ford?

Icecaramellatte

I stopped at the Armani counter at Nordies to see the new blushes and blush #10. Well, I swatched a few on my hand and they didn't wow me but I know a lot of really nice blushes look so much better on the face. I didn't want to try any and I'm holding out for the triple points event. They did have the bronzer (didn't try it) and the CC cream. I may get the CC cream at some point. But the big disappointment is that they did not have #10 for me to try. In fact, they only had 4 of the old blushes. I may have to order this one sight unseen. It just looks so pretty in pics.

jebogewf

I saw it on your blog and really liked it. How does texture compare to tom ford?
TF Frantic Pink feels maybe a little bit softer I want to say. The Armani feels smoother. Like because the TF is softer, the surface is more uneven/worn down than the Armani. The TF kicks up more powder than the Armani--even when I swatch it with my fingers. When I use my TF brush on each of them, the Armani kicks up like no powder, and the TF kicks up very, very, very little--basically none. When I use a different brush, like my LMdB brush, they both kick up some powder, but the TF kicks up far more than the Armani. The are both amazing blushes. Like you couldn't get me to choose. I was just really blown away by how smooth and silky the Armani feels. I got another one, which I'm debating reviewing. But, I would probably just be repeating myself, so I probably wasn't going to. On a side note, I did see the new Maestro blushes at Bloomingdales last night. I really want to order one, but I don't know what the colors are. Does anyone know?

Latest posts