Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

sambibabe

Hahaha I love you Carina!
greengrin.gif
What's on your lemmings list?

Do you have an Orgasm blush?

Eek! $2 extra? I got 5 things from them and two of them were swatched. I am about to send them an email about it.

Look at this way though.. At least the Paypal rate today is fantastic and probably even out that $2 shipping increase
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Nat and Bibi, you are both in big trouble! All this NARS talk got me looking at the swatch thread and of course I started lemming EVERYTHING so I just had to place another order with KissandMakeupNY! :p I'm now officially broke!

But I still have about 200 things on my lemmings list! :p

Including Deep Throat blush, which I just realised I forgot to order
cry.gif

Oh and KissandMakeupNY just put their shipping fee up by 2USD! Damn!

^Well that sucks about the increase but I still love them to bits >_< What did you order from Nars??

^I'm lemming more Hakuhodo brushes!! I want to get some of their eye shadow blending brushes.

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Hahaha I love you Carina!
greengrin.gif
What's on your lemmings list?

Do you have an Orgasm blush?

Eek! $2 extra? I got 5 things from them and two of them were swatched. I am about to send them an email about it.

Look at this way though.. At least the Paypal rate today is fantastic and probably even out that $2 shipping increase
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

At the moment I'm lemming this stuff:

Deep Throat Blush
Amour Blush
Lola Lola Single Eyeshadow
Galapagos Single Eyeshadow
Strada Single Eyeshadow
Cordura e/s Duo
Surabaya e/s Duo
Eurydice e/s Duo

Yep I have Orgasm, in a duo with Laguna bronzer, but its not my fave NARS blush to be honest. I looooove Madly blush.

That sucks that they were swatched! Make sure you at least get a partial refund but I would push for replacements!

Yeh the way the dollar is atm, $2USD isnt that bad :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite

^Well that sucks about the increase but I still love them to bits >_< What did you order from Nars??

^I'm lemming more Hakuhodo brushes!! I want to get some of their eye shadow blending brushes.

I only got a couple of things with this order..

Brumes e/s duo
Mekong single e/s

And some Deborah Lippmann nail polishes including Bad Romance and Across the Universe!
love.gif

KissandMakeupNY might be cheaper than here but Nars is still an expensive brand
tong.gif

Bibi, I can get you some brushes at IMATS if you want?
smiles.gif

COMMENT RETRACTED!
tong.gif
See next page!

Oh and my ModelsOwn order has supposedly gone missing as well
ssad.gif
I get the feeling someone at my post office has decided they like the things I order
cry.gif

sambibabe

^^ Vivid Nails just annoying. Carina, get the money back and ask my friend to order them from US (Fabulous street or something). Way cheaper and you get more choices too. I have $18 store credit with Vivid Nails, but they have nothing in stock. Even on the phone they said they had a few of Aqua base for holo, and 10 minutes later, they rang and said, sorry, someone grabbed the last bottle 30 minutes before your phone call! :$

Have you read the Ghost's review about Orgasm and Deep Throat blush? Beau Nelson, who worked for NARS for many years. He said Deep Throat and Orgasm are very similar, but Deep Throat looks better on pale girls.

Also with Lola Lola shadow.. Kiss and Makeup has Mogambo Duo (only a few left) and the left side is Lola Lola and the right side is Bengali single, so it works cheaper that way.

I sent them an email about the swatched products. Oh well.. Hope at least they know about it now and won't do it again
ssad.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Holy cow Nat! You are like a NARS guru now
tong.gif

I will check out the duo tomorrow
smiles.gif
Hopefully they don't sell out before Friday when I get paid
tong.gif

I will also call Vivid Nails and try and get that refund. If they do agree to it, then I would be so grateful if your friend could hook me up with some from Fabulous Street!
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

^
graucho.gif
Don't know about guru Carina!! I just have been reading up on everything, because I felt like buying them all, but no funds for it
greengrin.gif

I watched Mogambo for a few weeks before buying it last week and it is still 'A few left', rather than 'a couple left', so I am sure it will be still there!

No problem. My friend is obsessed with getting packages. LOL.. I think I have the same problem now
ssad.gif

roLLerGrrL

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
The model is so gorgeous. She looks like a doll!

I find it a bit creepy, she's probably 11yo or something like that!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by roLLerGrrL

Heather marks is definitely not 11

aussiemacluvrrr

Haha no she definitely isnt 11.. I think she is in her mid twenties??.... She most certainly has unusual doll like features :p I do agree that when the images for collection promos are airbrushed to the same degree as the NARS one has been, they appear a little creepy.

I think it sets ridiculous standards for young women on what their faces should look like. But as a piece of art, I think the photo is beautiful
smiles.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by roLLerGrrL

Well I kinda I like creepy >_< That's probably what drew me to the picture. I wonder if she would agree to pose as a living sculpture in my imaginary mansion...

roLLerGrrL

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Haha no she definitely isnt 11.. I think she is in her mid twenties??....

Ahh.. phew! She looks very young then.... It just reminds me of the really young girls made up to look like sexy women.... yuk.

sambibabe

LOL
This is Heather Marks when she is not being a NARS girl.
heather-marks.jpg

I think it is amazing what makeup and photography can do!

panda0410

Hello ladies! Been a while since I was on last... no new lemmings unless we are talking fragrance, but old lemming - Way To Love, how I miss you ;(

sambibabe

Whoa Panda, is that you in the avatar? I am glad I came in here - now I know how you look like!
thmbup.gif

My lemmings are more high-end stuff.. I craved for Le Metier de Beaute stuff and finally caved in and they are on the way!
Now I am lemming for Guerlain spring! Grr

panda0410

LOL, yeah Nat it sure is ;) Im a little rounder than I should be, I dont mind having the big boobs that go with it, just wish I could palm the rest...LOL!!

New lemming... Tom Ford PB Tuscan Leather.... my wantssss it :(