Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

aussiemacluvrrr

Bibi, Jade Rose is being re-promoted with another collection in the next few months
greengrin.gif

Aurora~*

I'm waiting for my tax return....then I'm going to buy some bits and pieces I've been wanting for a while - like the illamasqua quad
winks.gif

sambibabe

I am lemming NARS pure matte lipstick in Vesuvio.. The red lippy in the promo image and I don't even wear red lippies!
ssad.gif
I must stay away from Mecca!

From Lipglossiping
nars-pure-matte-lipsticks.jpg

redambition

Still lemming the Shu cleansing oil... Dermalogica Precleanse stings my face (!!!) MAC Cleanse Off leaves it feeling a little dry.

Also lemming Antique Green pigment from Fab Felines. The visit to MAC yesterday made me realise I didn't want most of the things I was lemming from this collection... except this pigment. It's gorgeous!

lara

Kit don't carry it for whatever reason, but Origins Clean Energy cleansing oil is brilliant. It hoovers all the make-up and Sydney crud out of my skin, but I don't feel dry or that I need another cleanser to follow it. I got my bottle off strawberrynet and it's the bees knees!

lara

Yeah, it's a bit weird. They're missing some really basic Origins products out of their range, not to mention my signature ginger perfume :v

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
Dermalogica Precleanse stings my face (!!!) !

I find it stings my face (mostly my eyes) if I don't use the Ultra Calming Cleaners straight after the PreCleanse.

I was lemming some Essie nail polished when I found out that Myer started carrying them..
I fixed that on Saturday, Got the spring collection, and sugar daddy - i normally only use OPI, but I'm enjoying these.
thmbup.gif

Lyssah

I picked up full sized one for $18.95, the Spring Collection 4pk mini's for about $25.00.

Myer have a deal at moment until 26th September, if you spend $35 or more on Essie products you get a free top coat (worth $18.95).
smiles.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Holy cow that's expensive...

If you want more Essie in the future I suggest you get them from here
greengrin.gif
Transdesign

It is good that we are getting a more diverse range of products though here in Aus!
greengrin.gif

HTH

Lyssah

Yeah - I know it so expensive - just like everything here. I figured I'd show my support for it at myer then maybe they'll bring other brands here.

aussiemacluvrrr

Nat and Bibi, you are both in big trouble! All this NARS talk got me looking at the swatch thread and of course I started lemming EVERYTHING so I just had to place another order with KissandMakeupNY! :p I'm now officially broke!

But I still have about 200 things on my lemmings list! :p

Including Deep Throat blush, which I just realised I forgot to order
cry.gif

Oh and KissandMakeupNY just put their shipping fee up by 2USD! Damn!