Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

rockin26

I have Grand Entrance and I barely touch it, I don't think it's anything remarkable and if you were only going to use it as an inner eye highlight you could easily sub it with something else like Shroom or even Naked Lunch. It's too frosty as a brow highlight IMO.

I'd say pass and go for something that is toataly different to what you already have, I have so many dupes in my collection it feels like a waste of money sometimes.

Sorry to hear about your blush Carina, I think I'd start to cry
ssad.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Hey Eliza... I cant remember where you posted it, but I remember you saying you didnt get Blue India nail polish from mac and you were disappointed... Well dont despair! Order Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in "Grey by Grey" from maiandjays on ebay... its a dead on dupe.... well I think it is, and I have both colours....

spectrolite

I'm lemming something hard...

Tom Ford Private Blend Lipsticks in "Brusied Plum" and "Warm Sable".

The bad/good news is that they are being released at select David Jones stores this Sunday and are strictly limited edition. I might have to get them..
yes.gif

Redaddict

I am lemming just about everything from the In The Groove collection. I already have 3 lipsticks (Jazzed, All Styled Up and I Like It Like That) and one cremesheen glass, Right Image... but I want moooooooore! It's a problem. Must. Stop. Stalking. The. Mac. Counter!

Lyssah

^^ Idk, I went there the other day and thought I had accidently clicked on the US one.

I really want to try some of the new Burberry cosmetics line!! I'm such a sucker for Burberry!

redambition

I am currently lemming several of the LE shadows in Dare to Wear, and it's not up on the web yet! I'm stuck at home waiting for a courier delivery so I can't get to a counter...

dopista

current lemmings include.. UD Naked palette, MACs Bite of an apple blush and Marine Life (a girl can dream!)

spectrolite

I'm lemming the China Glaze Halloween colours sooooooo badly. I want to order them immediately but the order I placed last week with Transdesign isn't even here yet. I promised myself I wouldn't order more until the other order arrived.
shockt.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Argh! Here I was all excited that Transdesign is shipping again and I go on to their site to order backups of Orly Space Cadet and the china glaze awakening polishes and there is a note saying "Orly not available to international customers". That makes me so angry. We are constantly being screwed over by these companies!

I will still refuse to buy Orly here because I'll just get it from EBay again but it's so frustrating! Maybe I should boycott the company??
ssad.gif

spectrolite

^Not happy. They better send the Orly polishes I ordered last week
angry.gif
And the Cosmic FX ones are $10 bucks a pop now! They were $5 when I ordered.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Same! Seems they have put the prices up on all Orly. The regular colours were $3.75 each before and now they are $6.00 each. I think its because the brand has suddenly become really popular due to the Cosmic FX collection
tong.gif

I was only going to place one order but I decided to do a second and now I'm very glad I did because I managed to get Space Cadet and some other orly polishes I have been lemming for ages...

Its almost funny really
tong.gif
Their policies are so arbitrary!

sambibabe

Grrr.. I read all these nail polish talk and look at my dirty, messy cuticles
cry.gif
I need to do my nails one day!!! Now I just can't be bothered
ssad.gif

simplyenchantin

^^ Me too! I do one hand and then get bored hahahah. I so want to do nail polish orders but I feel like I have too many already given I'm so lazy
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
^^ Me too! I do one hand and then get bored hahahah.

Oh my gosh, ME TOO!! I do one hand and I am over it already!

I am lemming for a lot of money at the moment.
graucho.gif
There are so many things I want to get
smiles.gif