Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

spectrolite

Lemming some things from The Makeup Store. I was in Myer yesterday and noticed that a new counter had appeared. The pigments, glitters and polishes are so pretty! It's kind of expensive though which is a shame. Anyone tried out their products before??

Also lemming:

Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque "Imperial"
Chanel Inimitable Mascara. It is probably the best mascara I have ever tried.
Nars Galapagos and Coconut Grove e/s's

sambibabe

^ I heard about it on MUA. It is another pro makeup brand?

I am lemming for 10 NARS duos, 1 palette, 4 singles, 1 multiple bronzer and a few lippy stuff. Also lemming for the new D&G purple lippies. I saw them and thought of Bibi, but I am hoping I could rock them
greengrin.gif

Dolce & Gabbana Evocative Beauty for Fall 2010

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^ I heard about it on MUA. It is another pro makeup brand?

I am lemming for 10 NARS duos, 1 palette, 4 singles, 1 multiple bronzer and a few lippy stuff. Also lemming for the new D&G purple lippies. I saw them and thought of Bibi, but I am hoping I could rock them
greengrin.gif

Dolce & Gabbana Evocative Beauty for Fall 2010

^Makeup Store is like a Swedish brand. Reminds me a lot of Inglot actually.

I saw the D+G collection a few weeks back and I wanted everything instantly hehehe. If you end up ordering some let me know Nat pleeease?
greengrin.gif
I want to get on that train too.

sambibabe

Oh. I have a whole heap of Inglot stuff that I never touch!

Sure Bibi! I have been hassling my friend to visit Saks to pick up a NARS palette, so I will know when she is about to go
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

The Makeup Store has been in Sydney for a really long time. I have only used their lashes and two eyeshadows and found them to be of really good quality. But yes they are a little expensive
ssad.gif
And thats what has stopped me from buying more...

I am lemming that mascara as well bibi! I'm probably going to buy a tube when I pick up the Les Khaki de Chanel nail polishes
greengrin.gif
hehehe

redambition

I really like Make Up Store stuff, I have a couple of eyeshadows (cybershadows) and an eyeliner. The shadows are almost creamy and they are really, really pigmented.

My current lemming is Shu Uemera cleansing oil, I got a sample of it over the weekend and I was amazed at how well it melted off my makeup! I dread to think how pricey it is over here though..

sambibabe

Shu oil is the best! I bought mine last year and I only used 30%! It is way better than the MAC version. I think I paid $118 for the big bottle? And $10 more for the special graphic ones
greengrin.gif

redambition

$118? *falls over*

That is a little more than what I was expecting, I might sample the MAC and Dermalogica ones as well to see how they measure up. I have heard that Shu is the best though!
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

^^
winks.gif
Yes, but I have been using it everyday for a year, and still way more than 1/2 bottle left though! You can also choose from a few different formula too. I felt MAC one was a bit drying on my face. It also doesn't feel as 'thick'? Great for washing my brushes though
greengrin.gif
Shiseido also has it (under different name) and I heard it is good too.

redambition

Ahhh ok - 1/2 a bottle over 6 months makes it far more reasonable! I have quite sensitive skin, so the Shu a/i may end up being the best.

sambibabe

^
smiles.gif
Also you don't need a separate eye/lip remover either.. I wish someone recommended this when I was younger and my skin would have been much better.

Aurora~*

cleansing oil is absolutely, positively unbeatable!!

if you don't want to splash out on the shu uemura, his son has his own brand, utowa which you can get from mecca cosmetica, it is slightly cheaper and also effective. (but still kind of exy at $80
winks.gif
) they last soooo long though!

spectrolite

^I dreamed about the collection last night Carina >_< In my dream there were more nail colours available including Jade Rose ahhh! The face powder looks interesting, and of course I'll be needing those nail colours.

^I'm lemming Hi-def cyan pigment. I had a generous sample of it that I wore on Saturday. The annoying thing is - I friggin spilled it! I was doing my makeup, sans glasses of course and when I finished up and put my glasses back on the pigment container was somehow upside down without the cap on it
shockt.gif
. WTH! Now I needs a full sized one so I will never be without it.

sambibabe

^^ Wow, you guys are 3rd group of people I spoke to lemming Chanel Soho. I really don't want to go with Chanel, but you guys are enabling me!!
greengrin.gif

I am lemming NARS artisan brushes! They look so cool and very Japanese Zen like!
greengrin.gif