Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ Wow that is beautiful! That peachy colour is amazing!!!

I'm lemming Metal Rock MSF but I think it is too dark for me... What do you girls think about it?

^I think I wants it too >_< I wish they would re-release it already. It's meant to be amaaaaaazing on darker complexions. I sense that it will come back this year sometime! Yep, Bibi's prediction for '10 lol.

*please note: I take no responsibility if predictions are not accurate.

sunniechan

I've fallen in love with MSF, maybe I want it as well.
lol.gif
I hope the prediction comes true Bibi!!

Btw Bibi what mac shade are you?

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe

What is your colouring Carina? NW/NC20-25?

I'm NC40 usually but I get wayyy darker in summer and sometimes down to NC35 in winter......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunniechan

aussiemacluvrr isn't Metal Rock MSF like $$$$$?

It is but I have wanted it for ages... :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^I think I wants it too >_< I wish they would re-release it already. It's meant to be amaaaaaazing on darker complexions. I sense that it will come back this year sometime! Yep, Bibi's prediction for '10 lol.

*please note: I take no responsibility if predictions are not accurate.

lol I love your disclaimer! It appeals to my little lawyer heart.. hahahaha

spectrolite

Quote:
I've fallen in love with MSF, maybe I want it as well.
lol.gif
I hope the prediction comes true Bibi!!

Btw Bibi what mac shade are you?

^I'm somewhere between MAC NW43-NC50. Right now I'm resting comfortably at around NW45. It is really hard for me to find a perfect match >_>

sambibabe

Quote:
NC40-42. My face is few shades lighter than my arm, so my face match is NC40 or tad lighter, but if I wear NC40 I look washed out, so I wear NC42, if that makes sense. I don't think it's my colour but the undertones that conflict with the purple, if that makes any sense.

I have NC42 in my kit, not NC40, because it is less yellow. I just find NC range has too much yellow for my liking.

Wow Carina, didn't think you would be that dark
greengrin.gif

Haha Bibi, you are both NC and NW? Lady, you are warm and cool!! Okay, that was lame, but it has been a lame kinda day!
lol.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Haha Bibi, you are both NC and NW? Lady, you are warm and cool!! Okay, that was lame, but it has been a lame kinda day!
lol.gif

^I think the technical term is "bi-polar skinzophrenia" Nat. My undertones don't know if they want to be yellow or orange or red. Lol and there goes my lame joke for the day....... *jazz hands and exit stage left*

sambibabe

Quote:
^I think the technical term is "bi-polar skinzophrenia" Nat. My undertones don't know if they want to be yellow or orange or red. Lol and there goes my lame joke for the day....... *jazz hands and exit stage left*

Buwahahahaha you crack me up Bibi! *high 5*
Do you still get Mondays off? Love when I get this lame-y mode
greengrin.gif

BTW, did you all get Myer Beauty mag? It had '$20 off for the purchase over $150'. OMG peeerrrfect

spectrolite

Quote:
BTW, did you all get Myer Beauty mag? It had '$20 off for the purchase over $150'. OMG peeerrrfect

Oooo yeah I got it today. It's so good that the voucher is good until the 21st of March! Usually it's only for a few days. I might get a new perfume or some new Rouge Volupte shades.. or something from Chanel! Myer sure knows how to press our buttons real good.
greengrin.gif

xLongLashesx

Do they post that mag out? Or do you have to pick it up instore? I'm trying to think of how I got my last copy..

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:

Wow Carina, didn't think you would be that dark
greengrin.gif

I certainly dont feel that dark, but whenever I get colour matched they always pick out NC40 :p I'm a Look 4 in Napoleon Camera Finish too.... :p

I'm a little half Italian/half Argentinian woggle, so yeh I guess I am that dark :p

spectrolite

Quote:
I certainly dont feel that dark, but whenever I get colour matched they always pick out NC40 :p I'm a Look 4 in Napoleon Camera Finish too.... :p

I'm a little half Italian/half Argentinian woggle, so yeh I guess I am that dark :p

^Lol @ woggle! That is too cute
lol.gif

sambibabe

Quote:

Oooo yeah I got it today. It's so good that the voucher is good until the 21st of March! Usually it's only for a few days. I might get a new perfume or some new Rouge Volupte shades.. or something from Chanel! Myer sure knows how to press our buttons real good.
greengrin.gif

I know!! I think they extended the date for my birthday
greengrin.gif
Now it would be wonderful if everyone gives me Myer gift card lol.

Sal, you get the mag in the mail

Carina, you are hot!! Now I know why, because you have the gorgeous Italian and Argentinian genes!

sunniechan

Quote:
It is but I have wanted it for ages... :S

I hope they release it then you won't have to spend so much money. I don't understand why MAC doesn't repromote stuff that was popular.
th_dunno.gif
Especially since they repromote stuff all the time. How much are they going for btw?

Quote:
^I'm somewhere between MAC NW43-NC50. Right now I'm resting comfortably at around NW45. It is really hard for me to find a perfect match >_>

I find it hard to get colour matched as well.
ssad.gif
Especially with MAC, also the store lighting >.>. My arms are around NC44 probably maybe higher.

Quote:
I have NC42 in my kit, not NC40, because it is less yellow. I just find NC range has too much yellow for my liking.

Tbh I don't wear any MAC foundations anymore because I don't find them wear well on me. Maybe NC range being too yellow is the problem? Or maybe I'm not NC but NW :

Quote:

lol.gif
So funny
lol.gif
Love the *jazz hands and exit stage left* bit!

Quote:

Wow! What an exotic mix!

Quote:
I know!! I think they extended the date for my birthday
greengrin.gif
Now it would be wonderful if everyone gives me Myer gift card lol.

I hope everyone gives you the Myer gift card for your birthday!

sambibabe

sunniechan, what kind of foundation coverage do you like?

Thank you
smiles.gif
Yes, I am trying to channel Myer-giftcard-energy to all my family and friends
greengrin.gif

sunniechan

I like medium coverage. I don't see the point in sheer coverage because I feel that it doesn't improve my skin, but makes things stand out more - if that makes any sense. Heavy coverage sits on my newly found wrinkles T.T, even though nobody else but me notices it, I can't stand it.

What foundation shade are you sambibabe?

Sidenote, my boyfriend has given up on giving me gifts and gives me money instead. :\ I give him hints but he's denser than a brick wall. I think one time I even said I would *love* that for my birthday like 5x... nothing...

sambibabe

Have you tried Shu Face Architect foundation? You can build up the coverage, but it is not as heavy as SFF. Very Natural.

I am NC20
smiles.gif

I wouldn't want gifts from hubby! I would rather buy stuff and get him to pay for them
greengrin.gif

sunniechan

^^ I have a sample of that foundation! I totally forgot about it until you just mentioned it! I have to dig it out and try. That is if I didn't misplace it somewhere >.< Thanks for the recommendation
greengrin.gif

Quote:
I wouldn't want gifts from hubby! I would rather buy stuff and get him to pay for them
greengrin.gif

th_LMAO.gif

sambibabe

Which shade do you have? The Melbourne store only have #764 and #564.. They never seem to have really dark or pale shades lol

sunniechan

I just found the sample, it's #564. It's one of those sachet things, so the SA might only have a limited selection of sample colours. If you want I can check what shades they have this weekend
smiles.gif

Latest posts