sambibabe

^^ Yeah, but who wants to use just MAC?
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Carina
greengrin.gif
Stop buying stuff til you actually get paid lol!

Hahahaha dont worry about me Mich.. I have secret financial sources.... :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^^ It is fun to plan out what you want to buy though..

Carina, I think US$35 for a blush is quite reasonable lol..

I agree Nat!!!! hahahahahaha

Quote:
Lol Nat!
greengrin.gif
But you can get a MAC blush for $40AUD!!!
tong.gif

I actually get them with a discount too
tong.gif

But I have to be honest I really like Chanel, Lancome and NARS Blushes better for some reason... My face seems to eat up MAC blushes!
Quote:
^^ Yeah, but who wants to use just MAC?
greengrin.gif

Exactly!!! The other companies need love too!!!

sambibabe

By the way, I am lemming Giorgio Armani, Giorgio Armani and Giorgio Armani. GA and D&G promo images are so beautiful!!

simplyenchantin

Quote:
^^ Haha, that's what you said about eyeshadows, then you ventured out to MUFE and loved them
tong.gif

That's coz I am e/s queen
ssad.gif
Just can't pass up the pretty colours LOL

spectrolite

Quote:
That's coz I am e/s queen
ssad.gif
Just can't pass up the pretty colours LOL

^I feel the same way!
yes.gif
I am especially in love with my loose pigments from Detrivore cosmetics. I like using them because doing so gives me an opportunity to use my Mehron palettes which would otherwise just mostly go to waste. And they are so cheap! You get so much product for so little money.

sunniechan

I'm lemming stereo rose so bad, some please stop me. :| Otherwise I'll go spend over $100 usd to get it. :|

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunniechan
I'm lemming stereo rose so bad, some please stop me. :| Otherwise I'll go spend over $100 usd to get it. :|

greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
A line crossed my mind, but I better behave.

sunniechan

lol.gif
Don't encourage me! Well... I did ask for it.

No must not get, must not get.... you can get lots of stuff with that money... must not get!!

sambibabe

Hahaha.. If I really want something, I can't rest, until I get it. sunniechan, you sound like my kinda girl
greengrin.gif
Did you try Makeupalley?

sunniechan

Yeah, just one person though. They didn't reply back.
crybaby.gif

I still haven't got all the stuff I want yet, so I dunno. >.< I mean there's bunch of brushes I need like a good blush brush, and I want 109. Some skincare stuff I need, I've been putting it off cos I spent so much in SCF, you know they are calling it "colour ways" here in australia? Though it makes sense, people would be like, we are coming into autumn.

I've been lemming it for a while now.
ssad.gif
I can't stop the lemming. It's all petticoat's fault! Why do I have to love it so much. I now have perfect topping, so ceylon, porcelain pink and glissades coming to me. I'm getting soft and gentle tomorrow too. :|

sambibabe

Oh okay, now I heard the whole story, stop sunniechan
greengrin.gif
tong.gif

The only MSF I like is Soft and Gentle and the rest can just sit in my stash. They magnify my pores like 100x!!

Colour Ways? lol.. It is cool though that we get a different collection name.

I have 109 and rarely use it..

sunniechan

lol.gif
Yeah, I seriously need help. When I like something... I buy, buy, buy. I have no self control when I'm like that. Though I'm quite good at saving my money most of the time. I never allow myself to spend all my savings or go into debt for something just because I like it.

Really? Even with MSFN? or just the MSFs? I want the 109 for the MSFN, the mua used it when she applied it, I like the application better than the mac kabuki that I have.

I think it's Colour Ways, because when I asked for SCF, they were like what's that?

sambibabe

Haha me too.. If I am broke, but still want something, I go and whine at hubby
greengrin.gif

I use #129 for MSFN. #109 is really dense brush.. I use it to sheer out foundation.

Hmm.. I asked for SCF and the girls here knew what I was talking about.. Maybe because it was 3 weeks ago and it was before the name change?