Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

sambibabe

I think #764 and #564 are the only samples they have.. BTW #564 is too light for you
greengrin.gif

sunniechan

Awww
ssad.gif
I guess I'll have to go harass them for a foundation match next time I'm there and buy it from the US
lol.gif

I'm lemming Stereo Rose MSF so bad atm... I must not pay that much money for makeup >.<. Let's see how long this resistances lasts.
lol.gif

simplyenchantin

I caved and checked out Temptalia's LoL swatches and none of the colours grab me! I don't mind the two lipglasses but they are dupeable I reckon.. if only the packaging wasn't so gorgeous! Maybe I will cave and get a beauty powder.. I'm such a sucker.

sambibabe

^^ Did you see Erin's swatches here? I have all the dupes, so only two things for me.. The packaging is pretty, but I don't collect stuff for pretty packaging anymore. Yay

simplyenchantin

Nah I haven't seen her swatches yet. Good on you for restraining yourself!!! I want a lipstick coz of the packaging but they remind me of DE lippie colours and I wouldn't wear them
ssad.gif

sambibabe

^^ Yeah, all my HK, Fafi, Heatherette and SW stuff are just sitting there! And I wouldn't want to put them in my kit lol. Which lippy? The bright pink one that looks like Gladiola?

sambibabe

I am just getting the grey eyeshadow and light pink lipgloss.. No bright pink lippy for me either.. That is just so Bibi
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

^ Yeah I collect any greys.. Did you see what Temptalia say about it though? It is an easy grey that doesn't go overboard.. Totally my kinda grey. It looks surprisingly great with Birds and Berries e/s

aussiemacluvrrr

Ok apart from the LoL stuff I am DYING to get.. I am lemming this blush sooooooo bad....... Its so freakin pretty....

Lancome Pop n Cheeks Blush
25f7qcn.jpg

sambibabe

^^ Haha Carina, I saw that too.. I even like the new quad shades, but apparently it is crappy, so PAAASS!!

aussiemacluvrrr

Holy crap! Ok I'm no longer lemming it :p

Maybe I'll ask my CP girl to try and get it for me... hahahahahaha.. Not that I need another blush!!!

sambibabe

^^ It is fun to plan out what you want to buy though..

Carina, I think US$35 for a blush is quite reasonable lol..

Latest posts