B B Cream for darker skintones?

lojical1

I just looked up the ingredients in it and it does sound incredible. I may just have to check it out once my LM runs out.

sss215

I also tried the bb cream from Smashbox in dark and I like the results. Tinted moisturizer is not the same as bb cream: bb creams are supposed to have a ton of skin care benefits whereas a tinted moisturizer typically does not. I'm sure depending on the brand the benefits in the cream vary, but at basic it's supposed to moisturize, treat and protect from the sun. With the Smashbox bb I wear alone or under a foundation. I think a lot of people are bringing up the NARS because it hit around the time of this bb craze, if I'm not mistaken. I still haven't checked out the NARS tm, but I'm happy with my Laura Mercier at the moment (in walnut). And I wholeheartedly agree about spending money with companies that acknowledge my end nof the color spectrum.
I tried smashbox's too and it works great under foundation. The sunscreen in it makes it too light to wear on its own and it's too yellow toned. It does prime well and provides the sun coverage I need. I don't think I'm ever going to find BB creams dark enough because the sunscreen added to them will only keep them on the light side. I don't mind using them as a primer/moisturizer/sunscreen. NARS tm is great, but it doesn't prime, and it's so oily.

presstoblend

Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream comes in 5 shades ranging from light to Deep in their Dream Fresh line. I used the Medium/Deep over the summer and liked that it actually blended with my complexion as my skin tanned. The only thing I didn't like about it was I sweat it off and had to use powder to reblend so I wouldn't look splotchy. I did get a sample of Smashbox's yesterday after seeing everyone's reviews so I'm gonna give that a try!

pinkcrush

I bought the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in Deep n after one day of wear I'm really liking it... Deep is more suited 4 a NW45 complexion but since its sheer its nearly traceless on my NC50 skin plus I dont mind a subtle bronzing... Anyone else try it????

auriannjag42

I've tried the maybelline one as well and i absolutely love it. I'm nc50 as well and its covers my minor imperfections and feels super lightweight too...i also order the sleek bb cream...Im so excited for it to come in the mail and shipping from the uk was less than 3 bucks :)

MzBrownBeauty

I bought the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in Deep n after one day of wear I'm really liking it... Deep is more suited 4 a NW45 complexion but since its sheer its nearly traceless on my NC50 skin plus I dont mind a subtle bronzing... Anyone else try it????
Yes and I really like it
cheerleader.gif
I'm an NW45 and it blends perfectly; I also have oily skin and when I wear this shine doesn't break out as fast as other products. I've also notice that it doesn't transfer like Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer (at least for me).

MzBrownBeauty

Not sure if anyone knew this but Iman will be debuting a BB Cream in December. The line will have six shades and can be found on imancosmetics.com as well as stores. The suggested retail price is $20.00. Just thought I'd pass this along.
a_3x-horizontal.jpg