Bad experience with Cherry Culture

user79

If you want to order NYX, there's a few Specktra ladies selling it, some of them have their NYX seller status in their signatures. It might be less hassle than ordering it from cherryculture.com

I think a few of them have posted in the NYX swatch thread and the NYX discussion thread on Specktra
smiles.gif

star25

Reading all these posts makes me feel a little bit better that I'm not the only one...

I'm in Toronto, Canada, and this is m 3rd time ordering from Cherry Culture. The first two times my orders came within a week from the day I placed them. So I was pretty pleased with that. Processing never took longer than 24hrs.

So now on my third order, there's a major delay.. it's been almost 3 weeks. I know that's not as long as some of you guys have waited, but based on my past experiences with them, this is actually long for me.

I e-mailed them the other day, and they got back to me within a few hrs (I find that aspect of their service very good, they always respond quickly), and they're basically telling me my order has been shipped, they can't track int'l orders (I knew that, but I still asked them to) and I should contact my local customs office b/c they're probably holding it. They sent a form for a "lost package" for me to fill out but NOT to send until I've contacted customs. I'm like wtf? I have no idea how to do that. I googled it, and haven't been able to find actual phone numbers for Canada customs.

So I'm thinking my package is lost... Cherry Culture won't do anything about it b/c of it's an int'l order and they say all responsibility is on the customer once it reaches Canada blah blah blah. But I'm still gonna fight it if it never gets here. I don't intend on throwing away $80.

So here's hoping that it's en route, seeing as some of you guys have waited close to a month to get it. But as far as shopping with them again.. I'm done. A friend of mine told me that she found some NYX at a Rexall nearby, so I'll just gonna satisfy my need that way. I don't need the aggravation.
nope.gif

star25

So I received my order today - 3 weeks after I placed it, but better late than never.

From what I can see the delay wasn't so much CC's fault, since it shows that it was shipped the day after I placed the order.

My package was obviously held at the Canadian border, and it was even opened, and then re-sealed again with yellow tape that says "Opened by Canada Border Services Agency".
Inside everything was intact, the little bubble wrap packaging was left untouched, but they just felt the need to open it for whatever reason. Random search I guess... I know a small little box with red CHERRY CULTURE lettering is SO suspicious.

But whatever, it's here and although I don't blame CC for the super annoying delay, I doubt I'll be ordering again.

Blushbaby

I ordered from them in July, took about a week to show up. Luckily I'd seen swatches of what I ordered on here so knew they'd suit my skintone.

After reading your stories though I think I'll leave CC alone ..

My friend uses this site for NYX orders and hasn't had any probs, bearing in mind that she's here in London and gets stuff shpped internationally.

NYX cosmetics - red cherry - la colors, jewelry, clothing - Nonpareil Boutique

I'm in the process of filling up my basket now, but I'm gna get my stuff sent to my boyf's in NY.

urbanD0LL

aah man , i'm in Montreal (Quebec , Canada) hopefully i'll be getting my stuff this week , i ordered on feb 17th , i got an email with a tracking number that doesn't even seem legit on the 25th , doesn't track anything when i use the track & confirm on usps.com

cupcake_x

I've heard others complain about cherry culture quite a few times. I'm definitely gonna stay away.

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
aah man , i'm in Montreal (Quebec , Canada) hopefully i'll be getting my stuff this week , i ordered on feb 17th , i got an email with a tracking number that doesn't even seem legit on the 25th , doesn't track anything when i use the track & confirm on usps.com

Umm, I'm not sure about how it is for Canada but, I too was given a tracking number that seemed not to be working. When I mailed them, I received a very polite reply :-

We apologize for the delay. Your order was completed and shipped on January 16th via USPS international mail. You did not select shipping with tracking for your order. Therefore tracking is unavailable.

Your package is currently in transit. Please allow 7 - 14 business days for delivery time. (excluding Sat. and Sun.)

Please note that we do offer shipping with tracking for international order.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you

Customer Service
CherryCulture.com
Color your life !

HTH! Well, despite being half a world away
cutey.gif
I got my order on the 12th day. Hope you get yours quickly too
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif

kittykit

I've ordered from them once and it took around 2 weeks to arrive. I'm in Europe, by the way. I don't think I'll be ordering anymore NYX because I'm allergic to their e/s!
ssad.gif

urbanD0LL

kittykit , aaww thats not cool , i have allergies too but i only find out when i try stuff , hopefully it wont be the case .

i'm getting upset because there are so many looks i want to try that include the eyeshadows i ordered , like c'mon its make up not a theater sized tv screen !

MissResha

cherryculture

sigh

i have a love/hate relationship with that site.

i love the deals. hate the shipping.

they sell NYX stuff at the Ulta near my house, but its like 2-3 bucks more expensive!! so, i just order stuff from cherry culture and already know i'm gonna have to wait like 3 years lol. if i ever order from them, i make HUGE orders so that i dont have a reason to frequent.

i'm pretty impatient when it comes to shipping....buuut im too cheap to stop shopping at CC. i dunno, its definitely not for everyone. out of the 3 orders i've made, only ONE got to me within 4 days. the rest took like 2 weeks.

carandru

Dangit. I just placed a large order w/ them on the 1st! It shows that it shipped yesterday so hopefully, I'll get it soon. But, the mail is super slow coming to Omaha, so yea, I'm guessing I'll get it next friday or later.

babyykisses

Hi, i have one question..

how long was the longest time that you had to wait for shipping?

I ordered on Mar. 28 and i still havent gotten anything yet.
I live in Surrey, British Columbia.. i dont think Surrey counts as a rural area.. so i dont know why it takes this long..

=(

L1LMAMAJ

That is ridiculously long. Did you try contacting them? I usually get mine within a week tops. Do they ship from LA, CA? I live near there so maybe that's why I get mine so quickly.

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyykisses
Hi, i have one question..

how long was the longest time that you had to wait for shipping?

I ordered on Mar. 28 and i still havent gotten anything yet.
I live in Surrey, British Columbia.. i dont think Surrey counts as a rural area.. so i dont know why it takes this long..

=(

You should totally get in touch with them and get an answer. They've always been polite whenever I mailed them .... There could be some problem with your order maybe
th_dunno.gif
Cause even my order took only 12 days! Considering I live on the other side of the planet, that's pretty cool.

user79

I ordered from them once and will never order again. Order took 2 MONTHS to arrive and then they missed one item! Shitty service.

I get NYX from shopcraze.com and mscuppycakes.com now