Bad experience with Cherry Culture

MissResha

^^yes, mscuppycakes rocks. however, the last order i made with her did take about 2 weeks. strange. not like her..but oh well. she's probably got tons of customers now.

babyykisses

I still havent gotten anything yet. i dont think customs would keep an order like this for this long...

I contacted them and they asked me to fill out this form... and that they'll file a claim... hope that works.

FiestyFemme

I placed an order with them this morning... couldn't beat 50% off NYX and free shipping on all orders. It was only like $5 and change, so if it goes wrong, I'm not out that much. Still crossing my fingers I get my stuff in a decent amount of time and that it's all there.

L1LMAMAJ

I just bought a crapload of stuff from Cherry Culture yesterday...I'll let u guys know about the shipping time when I receive my stuff.
greengrin.gif

Blushbaby

I placed an order last night - the free shipping got me. Fingers crossed. I've ordered before with no probelms so am hopeful.

pink_lily82

I ordered NYX stuff (since it was 1/2 off) on 05/05/09 and just got my order today (05/15/09). Everything was there and all in one piece. This was my first time ordering from cherry culture and was pleasantly surprised. I guess it's just the luck of the draw in terms of shipping?

sofie1507

yea i bought a lot of lippies from the site as im the the uk, i went for nudes and light colours but they all turned out to be like reds and oranges and maroons!the colour charts are WAYYYY off!! pretty much all of the lipsticks are a waste!!

FiestyFemme

Just wanted to report back...

I ordered from Cherry Culture on 5/13, and I recieved my order on 5/20. So it took exactly a week for me to get my order. I used the USPS, and I'm on the East Coast and they're on the West Coast. I didn't feel like that was too bad. My stuff arrived in great condition as well.

cindycs

Well I read this forum a little too late, I was reading it last night after already placing my order with the company. I received my package today, which I was actually surprised with since I live in Canada and I thought it would take much longer but they do get points for that. However, they did not put 2 items in my package and now unfortunately they are out of stock of the 2 items that I wanted, I told them I don't want a store credit because after reading this forum I don't want to take my chances ordering from them again. I called their toll free number as well and it didn't work, I don't understand the point of having that if it won't work. I just hope they let me substitute other eye shadows for it becuase I really don't want a store credit, the shipping is already ridiculous to Canada, and on the box it says shipping was only $4 but I paid $10, I want to know why they feel the need to charge the extra $6. The whole thing seems really sketchy to me.

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindycs
Well I read this forum a little too late, I was reading it last night after already placing my order with the company. I received my package today, which I was actually surprised with since I live in Canada and I thought it would take much longer but they do get points for that. However, they did not put 2 items in my package and now unfortunately they are out of stock of the 2 items that I wanted, I told them I don't want a store credit because after reading this forum I don't want to take my chances ordering from them again. I called their toll free number as well and it didn't work, I don't understand the point of having that if it won't work. I just hope they let me substitute other eye shadows for it becuase I really don't want a store credit, the shipping is already ridiculous to Canada, and on the box it says shipping was only $4 but I paid $10, I want to know why they feel the need to charge the extra $6. The whole thing seems really sketchy to me.

I would contact them about the shipping charges. Some companies/ebay members will say "Oh well the shipping charges includes handling fees as well as getting me to the post office because that costs money too yknow." Which i think is totally ridiculous. if you're selling an item you should be charging honesty for shipping fees.
I was given store credit the last time they screwed up an order with me... a year or so back. It was only for a few dollars so I havent even bothered ordering again.

sass000

Well I ordered from CC for the first time yesterday before I saw this thread. I will report back once I get my order. I also hope they pack everything well as I read that a few people on this thread received some broken items, I am mostly ordering nail polishes so if any broke it would be a mess. Anyway, I'm on the east coast so let's see how they do...
th_dunno.gif