ballet flats.. in or out??

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
The plaid ones are sooooo cute! I want them....

ETA:

I just checked and the site still has 'em....I'm cringing a little because of the price but it's too late. I've fallen in love.

Yes the price is high, but there is always Ebay!!!!!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
Flats killllllllllllllllllllllllll my feet.

There's no suppport for my ridiculousy high arch

I'm damn near flat footed and they kill my feet. AND as ridiculous as it sounds, I can't walk in the things. Like at all. I just...trip. Constantly. It's ridiculous.

yumin1988

I have tons of ballet flats...
In fact... i think it is a staple wear among many in my country ~~ *cheers*

sandyyyy <3

I luurrve ballet flats lol i have so many pairs of them and don't think that they're gonna go out of style :]

EmbalmerBabe

Well I think they are out. In my opinion.I never got into that style of shoe, just don't like it don't. They are so played out.

laurenmo88

so in! i was at steve madden the other day & they are having a huge sale and i got some flats for 19.99!
CEES%20BLU%20FAB.jpg

MisaMayah

They will always be in for me =)
I have about 15 pairs now, I even wear actual ballet shoes! I have satin and soft leather ones in lots of colours. My fave at the moment is my bronze pair, it seems to compliment any colour clothes I wear.

MsCocoa

I think they'll always be in...like skinny jeans they've gone from a trend to just another style of clothing. I'm less of the ballet flats queen I used to be I'm now madly in love with heels.

Ms.Amaranthine

In or out, I don't care.. I think they're ugly as sin. I've never worn them and never will. Of course, I may be biased.. I hate shoes, period. I guess they're cute sometimes, but I'm pretty sick of seeing them all the time now. A lot of my old, reliable shoe stores now carry tons of them and have fazed out the kind of shoes I like for the sake of the trend.
ssad.gif

They are cute on my toddler. Then again, everything's cute on a baby.