ballet flats.. in or out??

janelle811

Oh I would say they are definitely in still.... I think they're kinda big for this spring. Even if they don't have as many styles out later on, I don't think ballet flats ever really go out.

medusalox

IN!

I just got the cutest leopard print pair from Target for $14. So comfy!
smiles.gif
I want more!
graucho.gif

Krasevayadancer

I am seeing these everywhere in a variety of styles. Personally, I have a high arch and I used to dance so i don't find flat shoes comfortable, I need at least an inch of heel or wedge or else my feet hurt. Wish i could get into some of these cute styles though!

pearl

I didn't know these were a trend! I think they'll be around forever, they look soooo comfy. (I have yet to buy a pair..!)

def in, you can buy so many diff styles now from glitter, satin, leather etc and they are so comfortable. i have at least gone through 4!!!

Sikfrmthemirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopgood
hahaha i do the same thing. i STILL don't own a pair of ballet flats, or any other kind of flats for that matter. the closest thing i have are vans slip-ons? lol but i've been seeing a lot of cute ones lately and i'm dying to get at least one pair before the trend fades (if it happens. bernadette makes a good point). i say get them!

i want these!!
1_52418_FS.jpg

I have those. and they fell apart after like a month. haha. and see how they kinda dont lay flat on the ground yeah. that gets alittle weird.

*Dani*

Ballet flats are classic. I don't think they'll ever really go "out" even if they aren't a big trend anymore.

effloresce_

I love them, and always will because i have knee injuries that limit my heel-wearing days severely. Besides, they're dead comfy, and i seriously think they're not a trend.

janelovesyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dani*
Ballet flats are classic. I don't think they'll ever really go "out" even if they aren't a big trend anymore.

Totally agree with this. I love ballet flats so much

Rushch6

I have 4 pair of ballet flats from J.Crew. I know they were on the pricey side, but they are so cute, functional, and comfortable. Here are the most recent ones I bought. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!

81605_WC8634.jpg

CEC54EC8-625E-4E91-9860-488435D3079.jpg

Katura

Flats killllllllllllllllllllllllll my feet.

There's no suppport for my ridiculousy high arch

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushch6
I have 4 pair of ballet flats from J.Crew. I know they were on the pricey side, but they are so cute, functional, and comfortable. Here are the most recent ones I bought. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!

81605_WC8634.jpg

CEC54EC8-625E-4E91-9860-488435D3079.jpg

The plaid ones are sooooo cute! I want them....

ETA:

I just checked and the site still has 'em....I'm cringing a little because of the price but it's too late. I've fallen in love.