Bare Escentuals (all)

MAChostage

I just purchased The Star Treatment set on Sephora today for $25+20% off! It's my first BE palette and I've been looking at it for a while. So glad to be able to get it on sale.

Oxana124

That's great!
I got their pressed Luminizer from that sale :) I already had the pink one, but got the gold one, so now I will have both :)

xxluverxx

I like the light coverage BE products provide but my skin breaks out and itches once product touches my skin.

Oxana124

Some people have a reaction to the bismuth oxychloide. I can't wear their foundation, because it makes me itch also. Although, their matte foundation is bismuth free, so good option for those with sensitivities, I just haven't tried it because I like dewy not matte finish. I love their ready blushes and eyeshadows, and have not had any problems with those.

cwillie

Reviving an old thread here, but what would you ladies say the coverage is? I use it during the summer usually since it's so dang got where I live, and would say it's full. But everyone I've talked to has said it's light. I'm trying to convince my mom to try it, but she's not having it if it's light coverage.

missp25

Reviving an old thread here, but what would you ladies say the coverage is? I use it during the summer usually since it's so dang got where I live, and would say it's full. But everyone I've talked to has said it's light. I'm trying to convince my mom to try it, but she's not having it if it's light coverage.
I use the original loose foundation and consider it to be medium coverage. But, depending on how much you use and the brush, you can get whatever coverage you want (light to heavy).

lovea

I sued to love B/E but I've since switched to other brands. The original foundation has medium to heavy coverage but I found the formula too shiny for my oily skin - the matte version made my skin look dull.

I'm interested to try the bare ready line. Temptalia seems to rate their shadows!

Latest posts