Bare Escentuals (all)

SUMM3RxBABii

BE was a great foundation. The closest match for me was too light for me, my friends thought I was allergic to something, so I stopped using it. I'm a NC42 btw.

thebeautybible

nudebeech001.jpg
queentif001.jpg
moss001.jpg
twig001.jpg
queenphi001.jpg
whis001.jpg
patiopartyliner001.jpg
sugarplumliner001.jpg
tigerseyeliner001.jpg
compare002.jpg

Busttamuv3

I used to use Bare Minerals all the time back when my skin was nice. But now, I am having issues with adult acne all of a sudden and its hard to get enough coverage using this line. Any tips and tricks on how to get flawless coverage? Any information would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

thebeautybible

I used to use Bare Minerals all the time back when my skin was nice. But now, I am having issues with adult acne all of a sudden and its hard to get enough coverage using this line. Any tips and tricks on how to get flawless coverage? Any information would be very much appreciated! Thanks!
I would recommend the matte if you want more coverage and it also has added skin care benefits from the Active Soil complex that is in their skin care line. Using the handi buki also gives more coverage and then use a good concealer.

hope that helps a little.

x

Duvessa

I have BE matte foundation and I just can't get enough coverage with it. I love how it feels on my skin and how it makes the parts of my skin look great that don't need concealing or anything but overall it is a bit too light for me. I'm waiting for my skin to get to better state so I can try it again then :)

RaizinnthaSun

I just got the BM matte foundation about 2 weeks ago. And, I'm really liking it. I was using MAC Matchmaster (which I still use), but for everyday use the Matchmaster was just too much. The BM matte is perfect for making my skin look better but not making my face look too made up. I recently wore it to my boyfriend's mother's church, because I didn't want to look "too made up" and it was perfect. Right now, my skin is pretty good. So, I don't know how well the BM will work when I'm broken out/trying to cover dark spots. But, for my "good skin" days, it does a good job.

Thia Winter

I love BE matte, and the new ready. Never tried the original. I wear a 50/50 mix of golden fair and golden med. In matte, which according to the earlier post would actually just be light Lolol....and that makes sense because that's what I was shade matched to in ready. Saves some Monet for next time instead of mixing but I have plenty for now. My Fave is the ready anyway.

BluEyeDoc

I had some trouble with the Matte version oxidizing on me, but I love the original. I have very oily skin, so I like to use a primer with it. I recently tried the Ready version and really wasn't a fan. I found the compact to be really messy when used with a dense brush, and the foundation slid on my skin and settled into the lines even when I wore a primer.

Jacq-i

I recently purchased the 'Get Started' kit from Sephora. I'm NC20/25 and BE Light was a perfect match. I like the original foundation best, its dewy finish is quite nice.

Thia Winter

I've since decided to try the original and I like it a lot! Actually I like it better than the Matte. Go figure. Oddly enough, I'm a Light in both the Original AND the Ready! So I'm sure I'll be Light in Matte when I'm shade matched closer to Summer if I need to go to it instead.

fabulousmoolah

I was hoping for this too (vision in velvet swatches). In some pictures It looks really good and in others it looks like they're pairs that are just slightly different. Like twin colors. Why wouldn't they make them more distinct? Or maybe it's the photography?

Oxana124

I absolutley love their Ready 8.0 palettes! I have the ones from last year, and recently got The Finer Things and The Star Treatment, which I like even better than last year's. The only one I don't have is the September Issue, and I am pretty sure Santa will be bringing me one of those :)
I also really like their READY blushes, I have the Aphrodisiac and the Tease.