Bare Escentuals (all)

lovemichelle

Bare Escentuals

I was wondering if anyone uses Bare Escentuals make-up? I see the kit on TV a lot and it's only 60 dollars at sephora and I wanna try it. I would feel weird without using a liquid foundation, but I heard good things about this line.

Sushi_Flower

How to look at Bare escentuals shades?

On thier website they just seem to tell you about them and then show you the kits you can order. How are you supposed to look at the different shades of the foundation and can't you order just the foundation?

Also i'm really confused what their foundation is called. There seems to be all sorts of names flying about, I.D, Bare Minerals, Mineral Veil..Why can't i see all their different products?!

Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
On thier website they just seem to tell you about them and then show you the kits you can order. How are you supposed to look at the different shades of the foundation and can't you order just the foundation?

Also i'm really confused what their foundation is called. There seems to be all sorts of names flying about, I.D, Bare Minerals, Mineral Veil..Why can't i see all their different products?!

Try Sephora.com
http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_...nID=&x=27&y=12

Hope this helps.

Grace

The Bare Minerals is what they call the foundation and Mineral Veil is a finishing product. They do have then on Sephora like Virgo said, otherwise if you live near a botique you can go there and get lots of samples

Christi239

Ulta also carries BE. I.D Bare Minerals is the name you'll find on all the packaging.

For everything you want to know about BE and more visit www.beaddicts.com. You'll find tons of information there.

Pink_minx

I bought 2 different shades of the BE powder foundation light and medium beige. I wasnt sure what color is best for me so I pick the light color for winter and warm color for summer when I get dark
smiles.gif
. Can I also mix the powder foundations together or will that leave parts of my face light and dark? Well I cant wait to get my BE!

Jaim

I got my boyfriend to order some for me off the net, I'm so excited to get it now, after reading this thread!

Dia

I LOVE this stuff. I have psoriasis on my face in a few places (eww) and this is the only face product I've found that doesn't irritate it and covers it pretty well. I've also had a lot less breakouts.

Plus it feels better on than any liquid foundation IMO.

so_siqqq

I really want to try this out and plan on buying the individual foundation. I'm a NC 20-25 in select spf 15. What shade should I get? Light? Medium Beige?

user4

I Wanted To Try This Too, But I Dont Know Exactly What I Need To Buy... Is That Link That She Gave Up There A Good Deal? Is That All That You Need? And How Do You Used All That???

Jaim

Ahh, my package finally got here, I haven't used it yet. I was surprised that the container is so teeny! I hope it lasts a fairly long time!

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
Ahh, my package finally got here, I haven't used it yet. I was surprised that the container is so teeny! I hope it lasts a fairly long time!

I think if you buy the kit the foundation container is smaller than the ones you buy individually.

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
Really? Crap!

I'm not totaly sure. But when I went to Sephora the individual ones seemed bigger than the ones in the kit. But in the kit you get two shades so it's worth it in my opinion.

lovemichelle

I ordered my kit on QVC and they are 0.06oz. The summer bisque was .08oz, but the one kit I almost got they were only 0.02oz. I been waiting almost a month for this to be delivered too
ssad.gif

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
I'm not totaly sure. But when I went to Sephora the individual ones seemed bigger than the ones in the kit. But in the kit you get two shades so it's worth it in my opinion.

Yep. I got the set from Sephora online months ago, and the foundations were smaller. It was okay though since I just ended up mxing the two together, and found that I can use both as I get lighter and darker througout the year
smiles.gif

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
sassy*girl what shade in BE do you use since you're kind of close to my skin tone?

i use Light right now, but have used Fairly Light previously during the winter months, sometimes mixed in with Light. after i bought the kit (sometime in february) i got Fairly Light at first in the regular size, then as summer came along i went one shade darker to Light. hope that helps you
smiles.gif

Latest posts