BeautybyLeLe passed away

KMQE716

This is very very sad news to hear, she was a very sweet lady and always kind to me on here. May she rest in eternal peace

DMcG9

I didn't know Lele at all and I am fairly new to this community within the last year but I always noticed that she had a really nice presence on the boards and I am devastated to hear of her struggle and passing. I think the comfort is in knowing that she has found peace. RIP Lele, your spirit touched so many people. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.

meka72

I was saddened to read this. I wish her family and friends well as they make it through this rough time.

PixieDancer

I f anyone is interested, please join me in A day of PINK in Lele/Alicia's memory, on Friday March 21, 2014. LeLe loved life and she loved makeup.
Let's memorialize our fellow Specktra member in a way we know how...with makeup. You can share the look you create by description or photo or both.
Thank you for joining me in remembering this beautiful young soul.

LeleAlicia.pdf 780k .pdf file
I am most definitely on board with this! Maybe we could all post a pic wearing our makeup look with a little hand held note (ie "We Love LeLe" or anything you want) and put together a group collage to post to her Instagram (or other media). I think it would be a nice consolation for her family to see the lives she's touched. Anyone think that's a good idea?

OR we could print out this picture of her that you posted Medgal... and hold it in our pic?? Any other ideas?

liba

I f anyone is interested, please join me in A day of PINK in Lele/Alicia's memory, on Friday March 21, 2014. LeLe loved life and she loved makeup.
Let's memorialize our fellow Specktra member in a way we know how...with makeup. You can share the look you create by description or photo or both.
Thank you for joining me in remembering this beautiful young soul.

LeleAlicia.pdf 780k .pdf file
Count me in.

I had no idea that this beautiful and spunky woman was battling cancer all this time. It's very moving to know what a wonderful presence she brought to this community, even in the face of her struggles. My heart goes out to all of her family and friends. Her passing is a loss to us all. May she rest in peace.

luvlydee

Aww man Medgal brought it to my attention what happened and im pissed. Cancer reallly is annoying me like i dont understand this illness its just devastating. We used to talk through her youtube channel and even my mom watched her videos without me knowing lol thats how awesome she was

Ashleybubbles83

Aww man. I haven't been on here in a while but I heard the news and had to share some love. Didn't know LeLe personally but like everyone else here we talked through the love for makeup. I was a regular on her YouTube channel. I thought she was getting better but cancer has that way of sneaking back up on a person. Heaven definitely gained an angel with a beautiful face. RIP ALICIA.

Yazmin

She will be missed. What a testament to her character that she exhibited nothing but kindness, warmth and positivity, despite her struggles.

I hate cancer. It has claimed 4 people I knew personally in less than two years, 3 were family members. I wish cancer would get cancer and die...for good.

MACerette

She will be missed.  What a testament to her character that she exhibited nothing but kindness, warmth and positivity, despite her struggles.   I hate cancer.  It has claimed 4 people I knew personally in less than two years, 3 were family members.  I wish cancer would get cancer and die...for good.
Me too... My father passed away a few weeks ago at the age of 59 due to lung cancer. Terrible to see how that disease destroys people... .:crybaby:

Medgal07

Me too... My father passed away a few weeks ago at the age of 59 due to lung cancer. Terrible to see how that disease destroys people... .
crybaby.gif
So, so sorry for your loss MACerette
bouquet.gif

chinablaq

Wow...I send my deepest condolences to her family and friends. I lost a friend a couple of years ago to breast cancer. She was in her early 30's as well. Cancer is taking so many lives these days :(

chinablaq

Me too... My father passed away a few weeks ago at the age of 59 due to lung cancer. Terrible to see how that disease destroys people... .
crybaby.gif
So sorry for your loss! My father in law passed away from the same type of cancer in October. He was 59 as well #cancersucks

Faith05Hope07

I'm so saddened by this news. My sympathies and condolences go out to her loved ones. My grandma has cancer and is in her last days of life. To see first hand the pain and horror one goes through makes me so sad that this happened to someone so young:( sleep in peace Alicia...