BeautybyLeLe passed away

Ajigglin

I'm not rocking a full face, but I did put on a pink lip to rep LeLe-Bite Beauty's Sancere. To quote my man Nas, "God rest your soul." I just lost an aunt to cancer last month. Peace to all who've lost someone and power to the survivors.

Lipstickdiva420

U will be missed.
Nice!!! I forgot all about my velventines
ohboy.gif

Lipstickdiva420

So sorry for the people that have lost people from cancer. It seems like more people are getting it these days than ever!!!! and it takes people out so quickly especially lung cancer. I remember my dads friend was diagnosed stage 4 lung cancer and he was gone within 2 weeks. Hate Cancer!!!! I'll be back later to post my look.

allthingsglam

932b21b8_image.jpeg
In Honor of Beautybylele.today I am wearing face marylin monore beauty powder.eyes black track liner,nars angle noir,cheek Estée Lauder fearless blush,estee lauder tease illuminating powder,lips ysl 19 gloss volupte.rip angel

deadSAVVY

In honor of LeLe I busted out my beloved Hollywood Nights and Nars new attitude blush. I'll try to take a pic later.

Medgal07

Lele was posting as recently as two weeks before her death. It came as no surprise that one of those posts was
LeLe complimenting another member---she wrote "Gorgeous" to MissBeautyBunny. That's the LeLe that I knew
​and that's the Alicia I will always remember.
heart.gif

My "Pink Look" in honor of LeLe today: Eyes-Chanel Quadrille e/s quad # 537; Blush-Chanel Sakura # 87; Lips Chanel Rouge Allure La Diva # 44

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]Lele was posting as recently as two weeks before her death.  It came as no surprise that one of those posts was[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]LeLe complimenting another member---she wrote "Gorgeous" to MissBeautyBunny.  That's the LeLe that I knew[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​and that's the Alicia I will always remember.[/COLOR] :heart: [COLOR=0000FF]My "Pink Look" in honor of LeLe today: Eyes-Chanel Quadrille e/s quad # 537; Blush-Chanel Sakura # 87; Lips Chanel Rouge Allure La Diva # 44[/COLOR]
medgal u are beautiful inside and out thanks for honoring Alicia

Shellcat

Lele was posting as recently as two weeks before her death. It came as no surprise that one of those posts was
LeLe complimenting another member---she wrote "Gorgeous" to MissBeautyBunny. That's the LeLe that I knew
​and that's the Alicia I will always remember.
heart.gif

My "Pink Look" in honor of LeLe today: Eyes-Chanel Quadrille e/s quad # 537; Blush-Chanel Sakura # 87; Lips Chanel Rouge Allure La Diva # 44

You done did it now Medgal....made me cry that is. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
heart.gif

User38

wow this is a remarkable group! It should make us proud to be here. In rememberance of Alicia, I did my pink lip for today as well as an all around pinkness -- Eyes, Enigma Quad used lightly./ Chanel Face: Carnation blush / Shiseido Luminizer: Shiseido 107 Lips: Silly.. MAC wtih Ampl Fushia l/l I have a full blown pic, but my phone is being stubborn and is not sending for some reason. Lips were done this a.m. -- Going out for drinks and dinner in a while. I think we should all give thanks to all those who have gone before us, that through their lives and how they touched us, we can rejoice in life, love and future. Big hugs to all Edit: better late than never, I had this pic since yesterday and my systems were.. inoperative.. grrr gumpy cat again! here is my lips.. lol..

User38

Eyes: sable with a bit of moth brown ( I think lol) Cheeks: pink tea Lips: pink velvetine
abu2uvy3.jpg
A bright pink smile cause you taught us to smile through anything that might be going on w our lives. U will be missed.
My systems are down.. grr. grumpy cat.. Mosha, you are adorable!! Temperament, sweetness and face to match.. (no emoticons .. lol) xoxox

Medgal07

Sharing: Here are photos of LeLe, an absolute vision in pink during BCAM (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) last year:

http://www.specktra.net/t/181602/theme-makeup-with-a-purpose/1410

Thanks for all of your kind words.------even Mo who called me out about the selfie! More importantly, thank you for honoring LeLe!!!
heart.gif

kimibos

My pink look and mani for Alicia.
i forgot the sign, but my message would be HOPE!
i also did a pink mani.

Products Used:
F&B base
Mac Dear Cup cake Eyeshadow on the lids and mixed Newly minted on the crease for a soft purple color
bareminerals 5pm eyeliner, Anastasia Brunette pencil for brows and Camille Highlighter.
Briar Rose Bp as a Blush
Magenta Lipliner plus Outrageously Fun Ls.
Forever 21 Pink Icing NP.

PixieDancer

It's a bittersweet day... Feeling a loss but knowing that our sweet Specktrette Alicia "LeLe" is now resting and free from the pains of this horrible disease. She was a bright light on this Earth and that is certainly all the more Glorious in Heaven with His Angles! She will be missed. She will be remembered!

My "LeLe" Look:
Eyes: Base: MUFE Aqua Cream #16 and Shadows: DaBling, Cranberry, Soft Brown, Folie
Lips: MAC Embrace Me lip liner with MAC Scandelicious Kissable Lipcolour
Cheeks: Poised, Melba, and Lightscapade