BeautybyLeLe passed away

trina11225

i can honestly say that makes me verrrrrrrry sad, i had no idea. I had subscribed to her channel, through this page. I feel so awful.

MACerette

I'm so sorry for both of your losses! Cancer certainly does SUCK! Thoughts and prayers with you ladies!!
Thanks ladies .
@ Chinablaq: sorry for your loss too...
th_hug.gif

keridabeenfabb

yes its sad i saw it instagram about five days ago im still so shocked, she was so beautiful and her makeup was alwally so pretty when she posted, they have her funeral info posted it was actually yesterday. GOD BLESS her soul and may she rest in peace

Janice

Very sad news... she was so, so young and vibrant. My condolences to her family and friends. :(

ChosenOne

I'm away from the forums for a few days and come back to this sad sad news. I don't really have much to say that others haven't already posted, but I'll say it anyway. I didn't know LeLe/Alicia well at all. I saw her post on here sometimes and I never saw her post anything but happy and positive thoughts. She always seemed very gracious and full of light. I am sorry to hear she is gone, and I'm sorry for the losses other specktrettes have experienced due to one form or another of cancer. My heart goes out to you and, even though they will likely never see this, to the family and friends of Alicia. Even though life can be tough sometimes (okay, a lot of the time) let us all be grateful for the days that we have.

Debbs

In honor of Lele, I am participating in the pink makeup look today. Will provide description as unable to post pic. Eyes-TF Pink Haze Cream Color eyes for base TF Lavender Lust Quad-pink colors to left, one mainly sparkly, and Mac Stylishly Merry EDES Cheeks-Nars Crazed Blush Lips-Mac WW Athena's Kiss Lipgloss Highlight-Estee Lauder Topaz Chameleon Gelee Sleep in peace beautiful princess.

kimbunney

I did a soft pink look; I will try to post pictures later tonight if I can! I can’t wait to see or hear what you ladies did! Eyes: Maybelline Inked in Pink Color Tattoo - Base Mac Seedy Pearl – Lid Urban Decay Blackheart – Crease Smashbox Exposure Palette used for transition and highlight Cheeks: Mac I’m the One Blush Lips: MAC Angel

mosha010

Eyes: sable with a bit of moth brown ( I think lol) Cheeks: pink tea Lips: pink velvetine
abu2uvy3.jpg
A bright pink smile cause you taught us to smile through anything that might be going on w our lives. U will be missed.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Mosha, you are the cutest!

I'm not going anywhere today, so I have no makeup on, but I put on Candy Yum Yum, and Naughty You on top for extra sparkle.
heart.gif

Don't feel comfortable enough to post a pic.
blush-anim-cl.gif

trina11225

Nyc blue rose with embrace me lipstick and soft pink from inglot eyeshadows, My red lipstick week , but have to take a turn. Def something as simple as makeup , brought joy to her while she was in pain. She was living her life. Going through the riri nonsense like us all, etc.

Anneri

Mosha, love the pic!!! I didn't know Lele personally, but I'll be thinking of her a lot today and valuing everything I have and loves that unite us here on specktra. Eyes: Infatuating Rose Palette At Dusk Blush Out for Passion huggable on lips.
d0a0f62c_image.jpeg

Shellcat

I hate to hear this about Alicia, she will be truly missed, loved her posts...she always put a smile on my face when I read them.

R.I.P. beautiful one.

CANCER SUCKS!!!

I have lost many of my family members to different types of cancer.

My father is a colon cancer survivor and I had to get a colonoscopy done last November because of me being high risk.

Seriously, I hate the word, hate what it does and hate what it takes away.

Shellcat

Me too... My father passed away a few weeks ago at the age of 59 due to lung cancer. Terrible to see how that disease destroys people... .
crybaby.gif

MACerette, I am so sorry about your father. Cancer truly sucks and does destroy not just one life but many around them. ***hugs***
th_hug.gif

Shellcat

So sorry for your loss! My father in law passed away from the same type of cancer in October. He was 59 as well #cancersucks
Sorry to hear about your father-in-law, Chinablaq. ***hugs*** My step-mom had lung cancer as well and passed away in 2009. She never smoked a day in her life.

Cancer sucks!
th_hug.gif