Best Gold Eyeshadow? MAC & other brands

MissRobot

Goldmine would be a great gold e/s to try out. I love it and it stays in my main 15 palette that I carry with me everywhere (especially when traveling) for every possible situation.

kaylabella

My favorite gold ever is Urban Decay Half Baked. It is such a rich gold color and it applies so smoothly! It's my HG gold shadow!

Sushi~Flower

I like using Paint in Base Light (because it has a bit of a gold hue to it) as my my base. Then I use a combo of Old Gold Pigment and Goldmine . You may also want to try Henna if it is still out there...its a more subtle gold shadow.

The best gold eyeshadow that I've been able to find this season is Prestige's Golden Retriever. It's absolutely gorgeous... it's very rich and metallic looking. I love it!!

vesperholly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylabella
My favorite gold ever is Urban Decay Half Baked. It is such a rich gold color and it applies so smoothly! It's my HG gold shadow!

ITA! I thought I had well-pigmented golds until I got Half Baked ... now that is some serious gold action!

shatteredshards

I have various golds in my collection, MAC and otherwise, but I always wind up reaching for Urban Decay Honey - I really like the yellow gold look.

I really like amber lights from MAC. It can run a bit yellow/orange so a base is required mixed in with an even lighter color (shroom).

slick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohshnappp
My go-to gold is the gold side of the Loreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Gilded. It's a true gold color, is very pigmented, and has a nice texture. I also have Goldmine e/s, but it's a little more yellow than gold to me.

This gold is TO DIE FOR! Puts Goldmine to shame! LOVE this color, its literally like applying 24k gold dust to your eyes!

User42

Well, I LOVE woodwinked. Its more brownish I guess, so its really neutral, but I think its so gorgeous.

ladynomoregaga

I'm a big fan of 24k from Beauty from the Earth, it's a mineral powder but it's really awesome, I use it both as a sheer wash or I'll pack it on if I want a really intense gold shimmer effect. I really like it with chocolate brown pigment in the outer corner and vanilla in the inner, beautiful retro kind of effect!

Kragey

I love Pearl Ex pigments, which I buy from Jo-ann Fabrics...they're not eyeshadow, but I use them as such all the time.
winks.gif
Aztec Gold is an absolutely GOOOORGEOUS gold color; their other golds are pretty as well, but AG blows them out of the water!

hickle

My favorite gold is patina. It's a beautiful duo chrome color. It's like gold and peach at the same time, and I lvoe it!

Latest posts