Best Gold Eyeshadow? MAC & other brands

Iffath

Melon pigment!

When you apply it, it looks more gold than orangey/yellow. The MAC salesperson recommended it for my skin tone (South Asian/Middle Eastern).
Hope that helps.

ribbons

Korres has a single gold e/s that is buildable. More on the sheer/subtle side but it was my favorite e/s this past summer.

mslips

Imma gold freak!

From mac i love goldmine, juiced is a nice color that looks like goldmine, but darker, gorgeous gold, i really love the goldspice metal-x..its something im always wearing. Gold pigment of course.

But I'm crazy about Bare Minerals True Gold...that's real gold for yea and extremely shimmery and gorgeous foiled.

smeegal9

MAC Gold mine
Nars Isolde
Stila Oasis

my sister likes MAC Honeylust but I dont like that gritty texture. Goodluck HTH
cutey.gif

SassyMochaJess

Like most of you girlies, amberlights and goldmine. Gorgrous gold is a bit green-yellow on me not gold
ssad.gif
and urban decay honey is pretty, its a yellow gold though.

ohshnappp

My go-to gold is the gold side of the Loreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Gilded. It's a true gold color, is very pigmented, and has a nice texture. I also have Goldmine e/s, but it's a little more yellow than gold to me.

meeta

stila oasis is my absolute favorite gold... it's not as yellow as a true gold, but so sophisticated and buttery
smiles.gif

Ode to Joy

What is the most versatile ( - cool?- ) gold for us NC15 pale people? I am not talking about highlighter shades, I want intense color. Maybe a pigment, so you can put it over the black in a smokey look.

slipnslide

I find the key to Honeylust is to apply it with a flatter brush to pack it on, and/or use a nice dry finger to apply. More of the glitter stays on that way, although yes- it's quick and dirty.

seemak12008

hey I posted a threat similar to ur question
and m also looking for the same exact thing a perfect gold
gold mode pigment is beautiful so soft and sophistsicated just like u wanted
have u tried it?
I also noticed tht if u apply gold mode pigment over rose gold pigment it gives a perfect gold color

I was wondering did u find ur perfect gold and did u try any of the ones tht people suggested and if u did can u tell me wht u tried and wht u liked?

Latest posts