Best Gold Eyeshadow? MAC & other brands

MiCHiE

Re: Looking for the perfect gold e/s

I don't know how it compares, but have you looked at Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadow in Honey?

janwa09

^I second UD Deluxe e/s in Honey...it's perfect. I'm NC30 too. Goldmine, Golden Lemon, Gold pigment are lovely gold shades too. You can also check out Shu Uemura e/s..they have a lot of different shades of gold e/s that are really lovely and have great colour payoff.

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I don't know how it compares, but have you looked at Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadow in Honey?

this is my rec too, the texture is amazing, great color payoff

Amaranth

Definitely the MAC Gold (metal) Pigment. It's Pro, but if you can get it, it is soooo beautiful. And you only need a tiny, tiny bit, it's so "liquidy".

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
Amber Lights!!

IMO amber lights is more of a bronze/copper not really gold.

glam8babe

Mac Fafi cashflow paint pot with UD deluxe honey on top... looks gorgeous

jmthoreson

I Love gold eyeshadows, among my favorites are: Shisiedo hydro shadows gold (this is the best gold I have ever seen, and the texture is amazing), urban decay half baked and urban decay deluxe honey.

Honey B. Fly

mac goldmine and urban decay honey. i am a gold shadow nut and i LOVE those two.

pat

MAC Goldmine e/s and Cash Flow p/p. My favorite color in the world!

aziajs

Cash Flow paint pot is similar to Pure Ore. It can crease too. It just depends on your lids.

Kuuipo

Bare Minerals has Perfect Gold which is a gold, gold-like Icon painting gilt.....I mean really GOLD. Goldmine does not hold a candle to it, and the MAC gold pigment has more yellow.

user79

I also recently discovered MAC Gold Mode pigment, it's a lighter shade of gold and it looks really gorgeous, it was LE but you can buy samples of it.

Dani California

I love golds:

some of my faves:

MAC Woodwinked
MAC Cosmic
MAC All that Glitters - this is my fave for that peachy/golden look

I need to check out those UD ones!!
greengrin.gif

Rene

Corn shadestick as a base then put goldmine on top of that. That makes a pretty gold.

cno64

Re: Best Gold MAC Eyeshadow?

I ended up getting, sight unseen, "El Dorado" from UD.
I like it, but it's very very shimmery, and if I apply it too thickly it looks very yellow, which is not a flattering look for me. (NW15; brunette; green eyes)
Lightly applied, though, it makes a fun gold highlight, and can even be reasonably subtle if applied carefully.

silgava

Re: Best Mac Gold Eyeshadow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
my fave is Pure Ore cream e/s from the Metal-X collection

IAWTC OMG! it's the most beautiful gold I've ever seen. Too bad it creases a little.

Latest posts