Bite Beauty

Vandekamp

OHMYGOSH I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bite Beauty!!!! I own bunches
greengrin.gif
Do you have all twelve?? I'm sure you do. Lol.

elegant-one

Elegant, what are in your opinion the must haves?
If you can get the new 4 piece tin, I would definitely get that. I have last years & this years. I am so in love with the VIBROUGE red lipstick.

I love Quince in the pigment pencil. Tatin, Fraise, Framboise, Brandy & Glace in the Matte Lip Crayon are all very beautiful.

I think Glace seems to be everyone's favorite shade.

Anaphora

If you can get the new 4 piece tin, I would definitely get that. I have last years & this years. I am so in love with the VIBROUGE red lipstick. I love Quince in the pigment pencil. Tatin, Fraise, Framboise, Brandy & Glace in the Matte Lip Crayon are all very beautiful. I think Glace seems to be everyone's favorite shade.
Thanks! I only have Brandy from the lip crayons and Fig and Shiraz in the regular lipstick. I will say I love the VIB Rouge mini lipstick I got! I may buy a full size soon.

Sandy072

Glacé & Aubergine :heart:
Beautiful! I thought aubergine would have pulled more purple. You're making me want to investigate it further! I had glacé in my cart during vib sale then took it out. Cest la vie. I am hoping there's a good bite deal during Black Friday at sephora!

elegant-one

Beautiful! I thought aubergine would have pulled more purple. You're making me want to investigate it further! I had glacé in my cart during vib sale then took it out. Cest la vie. I am hoping there's a good bite deal during Black Friday at sephora!
I thought the same thing - that Aubergine would be more purple, but its really on the berry side. Its quite lovely & flattering

ChosenOne

Although I have been wearing Bite Beauty for over a year (maybe even close to two years now?), I'm convinced that my bad lip reaction this past summer was to the agave lip mask.
crybaby.gif
It's so weird because I used it for such a long time without a problem, and then suddenly my lips were itchy and red and covered in tiny bumps and blew up like a bad botox job. I got rid of that and my lips finally healed (after four months), but yesterday I wore my HG nude, Syrah lip crayon, and this morning I woke up with tiny bumps around the edges of my lips! I'm going to cry if I'm allergic to the lip crayons too. I have soooo many of them and I love them all and there are five or 6 of them I haven't even gotten to use yet! Has anyone else ever had a problem where they were fine using a product for a long time, and then they developed some sort of allergy? I would say maybe I developed an allergy to lanolin except I have lip products from other brands that contain lanolin as well, and I haven't had any problems with those.
th_confused_new.gif

DILLIGAF

So I realized something this weekend when I went shopping with my sister. While I love Bite products I'm just not a fan of the lipsticks. I bought Violet from Sephora and promptly took it back. I love the Cashmere Lip Cremes. I love the matte pencils, but I found the lipstick to be too slippy. It was sweating in the tube from the moment I opened it. Most of you ladies and gents can attest to the mess that is the Bite counter at Sephora. Yes it can be attributed to the nastiness of customers but I'm beginning to suspect the soft text of the lipstick as well. I'm going to buy Tannin This weekend but as a pencil rather than a lipstick. That shade of red speaks to me.

v0ltagekid

So I realized something this weekend when I went shopping with my sister. While I love Bite products I'm just not a fan of the lipsticks. I bought Violet from Sephora and promptly took it back. I love the Cashmere Lip Cremes. I love the matte pencils, but I found the lipstick to be too slippy. It was sweating in the tube from the moment I opened it. Most of you ladies and gents can attest to the mess that is the Bite counter at Sephora. Yes it can be attributed to the nastiness of customers but I'm beginning to suspect the soft text of the lipstick as well. I'm going to buy Tannin This weekend but as a pencil rather than a lipstick. That shade of red speaks to me.
When I worked at Sephora, Bite was the worse gondola to clean.
The hot lights at the displays melt the lipsticks since they are all natural, so it was so messy.

I love Violet, but it's a color that will melt when it's too hot, I keep it in a metal case so it doesn't melt away lol
I also never leave it in my car and stuff.

beautybrushed

Bought a few lipsticks and a pencil during the VIB sale, and each one of them was sweating when I took them out of the package. Will try them out... Hope it does slip and slide all over the place!

GinghamDot

Oh my goodness - wear that often! It's gorgeous on you! I'd love to know what you are wearing on the rest of your face, but I'm still so new I don't know if you have a FOTD listed elsewhere or what.

Sabrunka

Yay! Theres a thread for bite!! I just got my first two items yesterday.. Brandy and Aubergine matte lip pencils!! Here are my swatches, sorry for the poor application, rushed to get it on for pics lol... I LOVE IT ALLLLLL!

Brandy

Aubergine